Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Even though I initially dismissed Love By Chance after watching episode 1 last week, I decided to give it another chance with 2 episodes released. Despite some parts I don't enjoy, I do like the main couple's story, and will give episode 3 a shot as well next week.

For me to feel anything while watching a drama, I need the characters to act and behave in a realistic manner. Both the comic relief and the antagonist on this show break that immersion for me. I know some people don't mind it at all. I just prefer to avoid it. Luckily, Ae and Pete make up for a lot of that, and it's worth watching the show just for them. I love the contrast between the two characters, and it's nice having a gay character right from the start who isn't confused, instead of the usual "I don't like guys, except for you". I don't know what happens in the novel, so I'm excited to see how this builds up, and what struggles they have to overcome.

To be fair, I did chuckle at what Pete did right here though. :lol:

Spoiler

yRrOm2Y.jpg

(...and now it's time to focus on อาตี๋ของผม for the entire rest of the week. Love By Chance will have to wait until Friday!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, evanevan said:

Meanwhile, Pete looks innocent, but I bet his mind is not. :P

We can notice that Pete proudly faced to Trump when this last one bullying/shaking/threatening Pete. How Pete can be view that way as a feminine guy with a such exemple? That's why i agree with you for this words, his manner didn't reflect his mind! He is not running out but bravely faced up to Trump's threat! 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

We can notice that Pete proudly faced to Trump when this last one bullying/shaking/threatening Pete. How Pete can be view that way as a feminine guy with a such exemple? That's why i agree with you for this words, his manner didn't reflect his mind! He is not running out but bravely faced up to Trump's threat! 

I agree. No way is his character feminine in any respect. He's polite and a quite speaker. That doesn't make him feminine or effeminate. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, evanevan said:

Meanwhile, Pete looks innocent, but I bet his mind is not. :P

No question - Pete's face said volumes as he watched Ae take off his T-shirt. There was nothing innocent about that look.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I'm already give my support to this story... one episode per week is not enough... i need more.... it's torture for me to wait for this series... i want a little bit progress of TinCan couple... please, i need more.... CONGRATS for AEPETE couple... you made it this week... i'm always support this story...

5 hours ago, deltos said:

No question - Pete's face said volumes as he watched Ae take off his T-shirt. There was nothing innocent about that look.  :lol:

Yep! I like this kind of casual fixation. BTW, no-one is innocent for everything, however, some are less innocent than others. The best exemple comes from Ae. At first he comes to help at "road accident" where he was concerned, so now, i think he hope this road accident happens each days! Road accident was the first element that start the fuse, he"innocently" passed with his bike at the right place, at the right time. And just after the accidental meeting, he show he is gay friendly. Suddenly, the Pete's fuse was terribly short, while the Ae's one just began to burn!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, deltos said:

When you're young and innocent and a guy you like starts taking his clothes off in front of you, your mind definitely races to a lot of different places very quickly. Even without thinking about it. :P :D

• LOL 3

yesterday I Watched first episode... I didn't know CHerrin was in the cast. Earth and Cherrin ♥ 

16 minutes ago, deltos said:

I think it's out already...

Possible, i didn't yet verify and search it, BTW, thanks for the link!:thumbsup:

(just saw info on dedicated site)

27 minutes ago, evanevan said:

Aww...

That is so sweet. It shows you just how protected Pete has been to the normal ways of life at university and in general. Ae is definitely going to be showing him a lot over the coming weeks. :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That is so sweet. It shows you just how protected Pete has been to the normal ways of life at university and in general. Ae is definitely going to be showing him a lot over the coming weeks. :D

yeah so sweet... the deleted scene that 3 of them go for lunch, such action from aey something that pond his bro never experience before no wonder pond can receive the signal so fast that he concluded that pete likes aey... however pond didn't realise that actually aey also like pete from all the actions... straight guys won't do a lot of things that aey do for pete =p ep. 3 seem bad for pete... trump gonna get it from aey i guess... do you agree with me ?

• Like 3

Done watch episod 1, he really tell his mom about that, and im really scare to tell my parent :sweatingbullets: . . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Beam_Tee said:

yeah so sweet... no wonder pond can receive the signal so fast that he concluded that pete likes aey... however pond didn't realise that actually aey also like pete from all the actions... straight guys won't do a lot of things that aey do for pete =p

I have to agree with you on that. Either that, or Ae is so naive that he doesn't realize the signals he's giving to Pete with all the touchy feely stuff. However, i really don't think Ae is that naive. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

Done watch episod 1, he really tell his mom about that, and im really scare to tell my parent :sweatingbullets: . . 

That also surprised me a little in the first episode. Most kids from Asian families wouldn't come straight out with it like that, but i suppose the threat of the video being sent to his parents pushed it along a little. Personally, i didn't have that problem as my parents knew about me even before i did.  :)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That also surprised me a little in the first episode. Most kids from Asian families wouldn't come straight out with it like that, but i suppose the threat of the video being sent to his parents pushed it along a little. Personally, i didn't have that problem as my parents knew about me even before i did.  :)

wait they already know? wow that so nice :) , maybe one day im gonna tell them or maybe not :sweatingbullets:,  yup mostly asian parent didnt agree about this stuff ,

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

Done watch episod 1, he really tell his mom about that, and im really scare to tell my parent

That scene was difficult to watch for me. My mom responded the same way as Pete's mom when I told her I'm gay ("You are my son. I love you no matter what."), but not all parents will see it that way. I can't give you any advice because I don't know anything about your situation, but it's definitely something to think about carefully, and if you're not sure your parents will accept it, you can wait until you've moved out.

• Like 1