[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

He does, but it still must be hell for his blood pressure. The slightest thing can push your blood pressure up. 

Yeah...perhaps he just needs to ( that Korean word) -  that will calm him :phew: All that nervous energy isn't healthy...LOL
Dude !!! What kinda party  u at ??? You locked in the closet with your lap...playing with us ?  What cha gonna do the you become the Knight Rider ?   LMAO

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Ok. Quick thoughts on this “possible” ending with Pete going off to Germany. 

It would only work for me if episode 13 had Pete going away for x number of years and episode 14 (the extra episode) is him coming back to Thailand to be with Ae again.

If they had Pete leave at the end of the series and not have him coming back until series 2, then that would be too much for me. 

I personally know what it’s like to leave someone you love for a number of years. Kim and I lived in Germany at the time and I had to come back to South Korea for 3 years to do my Military Service. It’s really not a nice experience.

My quick thoughts on the possible ending. 

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It would only work for me if episode 13 had Pete going away for x number of years and episode 14 (the extra episode) is him coming back to Thailand to be with Ae again.

If they had Pete leave at the end of the series and not have him coming back until series 2, then that would be too much for me. 

I personally know what it’s like to leave someone you love for a number of years. Kim and I lived in Germany at the time and I had to come back to South Korea for 3 years to do my Military Service. It’s really not a nice experience.

Spoiler

From a production standpoint I agree completely. As much as I loved WTD...they left me with nothing..well there was that Blued episode..but yes..bring closure to one story arc before beginning another...even it it means moving stuff from another book to close out this season. I'm not stuck on books...I'm stuck on the story...

7 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

From a production standpoint I agree completely. As much as I loved WTD...they left me with nothing..well there was that Blued episode..but yes..bring closure to one story arc before beginning another...even it it means moving stuff from another book to close out this season. I'm not stuck on books...I'm stuck on the story...

Spoiler

Exactly! Even though the time difference between episode 13 and episode 14 would be "3 years", in my mind it would only be 1 week and i would be happy with that. :D

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok - everyone here has been super loquacious today, and I haven't caught up - so I don't know what the context is for these thoughts on the ending.

It does suck, being apart. I'm not even sure I could do it.

But to me, that's a perfect spot to end a Season 1 on, and begin a Season 2 with the return. They'll have the freedom to look different, act different, and we'd get to have the opportunity to see them re-acquaint themselves again.

Anyway, just my $0.02... :)

(And where are these english subs?!)

12 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Ok - everyone here has been super loquacious today, and I haven't caught up - so I don't know what the context is for these thoughts on the ending.

But to me, that's a perfect spot to end a Season 1 on, and begin a Season 2 with the return. They'll have the freedom to look different, act different, and we'd get to have the opportunity to see them re-acquaint themselves again.

Everyones 2 cents is worth a lot on here.

If there was some kind of "guarantee" that there would be a season 2 then I might be able to grin and bear the wait. :unsure:

It does suck, you're right. Unfortunately i didn't have much of a choice. If i hadn't done military service i would have been effectively "banned" from ever coming back to South Korea. Not much of a option. :(

30 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Spoiler

i don't think there is enough time to have season one to end up with that ending. we are at the middle of the season one and they are still not dating...  if there is a season 2 , it will be the ending of season 2 , the final ending. I won't be happy with it. 

too much drama kill the drama and in this case it's absurd drama. Very cliché, angst to add ansgt and stupid 3 years apart to end like " he came back and Ae was holding a bouquet of flowers. LOL, like Pete went for an holiday for a month and 3 years didn't happen at all. 

6 minutes ago, aniola said:

We should be patient and just wait fo engsub.;)

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just hipnotized by Pite's hand here... how it moves from the lips to the neck. I know scene is sad, but the moment is beautiful.

tumblr_pf3gakyBcG1x8jq0lo4_540.gif

I'm waiting patiently even though it's nearly 2am here. I can never get to sleep when i've had to drink some soju, so i might as well wait here with you guys. :D

38 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Context is....a post was made 2/3 pages back on the ending of of the novel... sometimes you have  to be apart ...;) but it does suck. I could live with the getting off the plane, train, or boat ( scratch the boat)  the hug and real kiss - fade to black end S1.  

40 minutes ago, Park Baekhyun said:

Any update or official link for the eng sub? I'm getting antsy just sitting here and searching for the subs everywhere lol

As of right now ---this minute..there are NO subs yet.  All I can give you is this:

Spoiler

It's the Chinese version translated... 

screen-shot-2018-09-15-at-10-04-08-am.pn

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm waiting patiently even though it's nearly 2am here. I can never get to sleep when i've had to drink some soju, so i might as well wait here with you guys. :D

If it wasn't just 1PM...I'd have a Soju with you....but's it's kinda early and the stuff knocks you on your a$$. ! 

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

Context is....a post was made 2/3 pages back on the ending of of the novel... sometimes you have  to be apart ...;) but it does suck. I could live with the getting off the plane, train, or boat ( scratch the boat)  the hug and real kiss - fade to black end S1.  

As of right now ---this minute..there are NO subs yet.  All I can give you is this:

Reveal hidden contents

It's the Chinese version translated... 

screen-shot-2018-09-15-at-10-04-08-am.pn

I suppose i could live with that scenario. -_-

Don't you mean butter!! :D

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I suppose i could live with that scenario. -_-

Don't you mean butter!! :D

I think we settled for Butter because there wasn't a word in Thai for lube...there is one in Mandarin apparently....:lol:

7 minutes ago, baw74 said:

AT3D4st.jpg

Let me know when you become unded..I can send you to the coffin several times more cause the scene before that...:lol:

34 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Everyones 2 cents is worth a lot on here.

If there was some kind of "guarantee" that there would be a season 2 then I might be able to grin and bear the wait. :unsure:

It does suck, you're right. Unfortunately i didn't have much of a choice. If i hadn't done military service i would have been effectively "banned" from ever coming back to South Korea. Not much of a option. :(

Oh for sure - no one can fault you for returning for compulsory service.  I am just viewing it from my standpoint - I doubt I could keep a LDR were I had to leave for a while.

Spoiler

Funny story - I once had a boss (one of the worst I've had) who was Taiwanese.  He once made the comment in a staff meeting that the U.S. should have compulsory military service. I raised my hand and said, "You mean the same country that serves to keep Taiwan safe from China?"

Yeah, he was a donkey hole.  <-- my censoring.

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I wonder if there's one in Cantonese?? I would ask my Grandmother but she might look at me funny! :scream:

Asking now...no, not your grandmother...:lol: After a period of silence from my Yiwah's...Mandarin yes, Taiwanese no, and Cantonese no.

Archived