[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of curiosity earlier i had a look at one of the moisturisers i have in my bathroom and it says in small print "not for internal use". Looks like the manufactures are warning people to use it the way it was intended and not anything else. 

A friend also sent me a list that he found on a Korean website about what not to use and on the list were "petrol, hot sauce, mercury etc". :blink:

If anyone is stupid enough to use any of those, especially "hot sauce" as a lubricant then they deserve everything they get. :crazy:

8 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Out of curiosity earlier i had a look at one of the moisturisers i have in my bathroom and it says in small print "not for internal use". Looks like the manufactures are warning people to use it the way it was intended and not anything else. 

A friend also sent me a list that he found on a Korean website about what not to use and on the list were "petrol, hot sauce, mercury etc". :blink:

If anyone is stupid enough to use any of those, especially "hot sauce" as a lubricant then they deserve everything they get. :crazy:

Spoiler

My guess is this: Pete persuades Aey with the moisturizer. They do it. Nothing bad comes of it, and the show glosses over it all.

59 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Reveal hidden contents

My guess is this: Pete persuades Aey with the moisturizer. They do it. Nothing bad comes of it, and the show glosses over it all.

Spoiler

You're exactly right! We're the only ones who have this "moisturiser" obsession. :D  When the deed is done "on screen" we can move on to our next obsession. :P

20 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I haven't watched that in a long time, so I'll need to put it on my re-watch list.

See what happens when you let gay guys loose on a thread.  :scream:   :blush:

I'm so happy it's Friday here!

QAF is one of those I never HAVE to rewatch ever again to recognize every reference to every scene.  Been there, done that. . . 10 times.  But I will rewatch it, someday. :D

53 minutes ago, aniola said:

I feel what with each episode I like Pond more and more.:sweat_smile:

He was for sure the mvp this ep, from what I could tell without subs. . . Which was in some ways too much.  Haha.  Didn't have any trouble understanding what he saw on Ae's computer.  I was cringing so hard for poor Ae. . .

Go Captain of the Ship Pond!

Archived