[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay - so back to LBC...

Anyone know what the meaning of "Thai Program" is?  I get the gist - they're considered "lower"... the darker skin, poorer... but the translation of "Thai Program" is weird to me.

I'm reaching out to Thai friends to see if they know...

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Okay - so back to LBC...

Anyone know what the meaning of "Thai Program" is?  I get the gist - they're considered "lower"... the darker skin, poorer... but the translation of "Thai Program" is weird to me.

I think Tin described the program back in E2 or 3....I get the sense that these are the kids who perhaps are in a general program  maybe even free... 

3 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Okay - so back to LBC...

I've never heard the term before, so it might just be Tin's way of referring to students in a lower class bracket than him and Pete. 

14 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Okay - so back to LBC...

Sorry to butt in, just passing through this thread.  But from what I understand, when Tin is referring to the Thai program, he is referring to students in the general part of the university.  Their schooling is all in Thai.  Pete and Tin are in the International College, and their education is primarily in English.  Basically Tin is just being a snob.

Just now, jaywatchingstuff said:

Sorry to butt in, just passing through this thread.  But from what I understand, when Tin is referring to the Thai program, he is referring to students in the general part of the university.  Their schooling is all in Thai.  Pete and Tin are in the International College, and their education is primarily in English.  Basically Tin is just being a snob.

You're welcome and not butting in at all. Thanks for the explanation!

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Flame On !!!

HAHAHA that part where he is tasting the fruit... apparently he doesn't like it.

So I'm guessing the moment when Can kisses his hand and puts it on Tin's lips is when the spark happens...

Archived