Quantcast
Jump to content

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

She didn't even ask if he was single.

I know! That's what irritated me the most. Why would you ask someone you've just met to be your boyfriend without even knowing if he's already taken or not. :angry:

 

*walks off to jump in the pool to cool down 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good news is..height doesn't matter when you're horizontal...LOL

I really liked that the "first time" scene came consensually desired!  Actually their little conversation was adorable! The way they talked was so cute!   The actors are amazing as al

17 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

OK. Thanks. I need to rewatch the trailers as i must have either missed it or it didn't register in my brain. :)

It's the one where he says to the brother ..do you want to know what happen..he's crying and they are hugging..

 

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I loved it despite what her name being in it. I still think she a bit to forward for someone that Ae's just met. Maybe my standards are a little to high? -_- 

I just want them to put duct tape over her mouth...let her sign...not speak..I feel sorry for Ae...hes doesn't know what to say, because he doesn't know, what to say.  Champoo is gonna need a show and tell before she understand...the answer is No.  Just No. 

 

6 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Ae is adorable about it. The look on his face of "what the f....???"  :lol:

 I laughed at Ae and Pond...for once Pond is innocent...he's trying to get away...love the " family" reference. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know! That's what irritated me the most. Why would you ask someone you've just met to be your boyfriend without even knowing if he's already taken or not. :angry:

 

*walks off to jump in the pool to cool down 

He  was  her hero...and well..how could  he not want to be her bf ? :crazy:...As long as she understands ( eventually) and doesn't turn into a MintPleng...she can be a scene filler...I don't know why Ae would want her as a bestie. Something tell me she will get it..but not understand it..so she will wear  the " Hope T-Shirt " <_< for the rest of the series...

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

AbP4f-Cm66mkjeEeNgPuMxl_ufIwYIP4XjdT6WAj

Jungle Love....:lol:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, deltos said:

He  was  her hero...and well..how could  he not want to be her bf ? :crazy:...As long as she understands ( eventually) and doesn't turn into a MintPleng...she can be a scene filler...I don't know why Ae would want her as a bestie. Something tell me she will get it..but not understand it..so she will wear  the " Hope T-Shirt " <_< for the rest of the series...

You're probably right, but that's one of the worse people you could have around you. Someone who's in love with you and is always hoping that you'll return their love, despite the fact that you're madly in love with someone else. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

-For some reason I like P'Money and the way he just goes for Tin even though he knows he will be rejected. It's like he feels Tin is a safe bet because he knows where he stands lmfao...

 

2

idk why I love P'Money too. I love how he drives Tin crazy. It always makes me laugh.

 

 

Uh did anyone else laugh out loud when Kengkla said Techno is his "future wife"? I know some people hate his character but this was so funny to me. maybe because I thought of when Kongpob said something like "make you my wife" to Arthit in SOTUS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, checkmatey said:

Uh did anyone else laugh out loud when Kengkla said Techno is his "future wife"? I know some people hate his character but this was so funny to me

 

I actually like Kengkla and Techno...there's an edgyness  or rather Kengkla knows what he wants...and is going after it...:lol:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks! More videos for my collection. 

 

But these are rated G...  :lol:

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

 

I actually like Kengkla and Techno...there's an edgyness  or rather Kengkla knows what he wants...and is going after it...:lol:

 

Same.  And I'm liking the TinCan (cracks me up) pairing - however that will go down. The stuff from the previews looks like they're gonna have some great acting as well.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, deltos said:

It's the one where he says to the brother ..do you want to know what happen..he's crying and they are hugging..

 

I just want them to put duct tape over her mouth...let her sign...not speak..I feel sorry for Ae...hes doesn't know what to say, because he doesn't know, what to say.  Champoo is gonna need a show and tell before she understand...the answer is No.  Just No. 

 

 I laughed at Ae and Pond...for once Pond is innocent...he's trying to get away...love the " family" reference. 

 

I'm kinda neutral on Chompoo - I think she's just super innocent/naive. We'll see how that line progresses, though...

 

The whole look/question/accusation from Aey to Pond was hilarious!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, baw74 said:

 

But these are rated G...  :lol:

 

Same.  And I'm liking the TinCan (cracks me up) pairing - however that will go down. The stuff from the previews looks like they're gonna have some great acting as well.

I'm waiting to see what's gonna turn that TinCan thing into "love"...They could turn out to be a powerful cpl...
 

Ok so Tin found Pete's watch...and the dossier on Tump....wonder what Tin's family does ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deltos said:

I'm waiting to see what's gonna turn that TinCan thing into "love"...They could turn out to be a powerful cpl...
 

Ok so Tin found Pete's watch...and the dossier on Tump....wonder what Tin's family does ?

 

The husband and I are wondering the same. My guess is Tin's dad is in the police force, or something.

 

But they're rich, so he could just have a P.I. contact, etc.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm waiting to see what's gonna turn that TinCan thing into "love"...They could turn out to be a powerful cpl...

Yeah, I really don't know how TinCan could happen. Like, what does Tin see in Can? I think the problem is that Can has been 80% comedic relief so far; we haven't seen him tackling serious issues. So that's why I still haven't found anything endearing about Can, but I'm waiting until the day it changes. :)

 

This is the same with Techno, btw. He has also been mostly comedic relief, so I'm still not attached to the character.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, evanevan said:

Yeah, I really don't know how TinCan could happen. Like, what does Tin see in Can? I think the problem is that Can has been 80% comedic relief so far; we haven't seen him tackling serious issues. So that's why I still haven't found anything endearing about Can, but I'm waiting until the day it changes. :)

 

This is the same with Techno, btw. He has also been mostly comedic relief, so I'm still not attached to the character.

 

Great points - but the way this show is produced I'm kinda excited to see how they make these two relationships happen.  :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, baw74 said:

 

The husband and I are wondering the same. My guess is Tin's dad is in the police force, or something.

 

But they're rich, so he could just have a P.I. contact, etc.

My guess is a private investigator.

 

If the information came from Tin's father then he'd be in deep trouble. I also i think he would want to know what was going on and why Tin wanted information on Tump. 

 

I also don't believe Tin gets on well with his father so i can't see him helping out.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, deltos said:

 

I actually like Kengkla and Techno...there's an edgyness  or rather Kengkla knows what he wants...and is going after it...:lol:

KengKla and Techno are my number one couple so far. I'm just waiting for them to really get going. I like TinCan and AePete equally but I have to respect KK for wanting Techno and doing everything within his power to have him.

 

 

25 minutes ago, checkmatey said:

Uh did anyone else laugh out loud when Kengkla said Techno is his "future wife"? I know some people hate his character but this was so funny to me. maybe because I thought of when Kongpob said something like "make you my wife" to Arthit in SOTUS.

Not only did I laugh but I did a happy dance lmfao. That whole scene had me grinning like a fool and the fact that he has Technique doing his bidding just makes me crack up. He's such a sweet bad boy.

 

My favorite line of this entire episode was when Ae was talking about Pete and said that Pete is a nice guy but sometimes Ae wishes he were a little bad. Even the 'Seme' likes to be claimed too it seems. :P 

 

Here's to hoping Pete learns to love himself as much as he loves Ae. Then he can smile sweetly at girls like Chompoo and tell then to back off. :phew: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

My favorite line of this entire episode was when Ae was talking about Pete and said that Pete is a nice guy but sometimes Ae wishes he were a little bad. Even the 'Seme' likes to be claimed too it seems. :P 

 

Here's to hoping Pete learns to love himself as much as he loves Ae. Then he can smile sweetly at girls like Chompoo and tell then to back off. :phew: 

 

I can speak from experience - Aey's comment about wishing Pete were a little bad - I wanted to say "Amen, brother!" and high-five Aey.

 

Agreed with your sentiment re: Pete.  His self-esteem -- while probably justified where it is -- needs some rehab.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, evanevan said:

Yeah, I really don't know how TinCan could happen. Like, what does Tin see in Can? I think the problem is that Can has been 80% comedic relief so far; we haven't seen him tackling serious issues. So that's why I still haven't found anything endearing about Can, but I'm waiting until the day it changes. :)

 

This is the same with Techno, btw. He has also been mostly comedic relief, so I'm still not attached to the character.

I think that's the story line...tow opposing personalities find love...The fun will begin when the light bulb goes off and both of them realize thy are attracted to each other... And Techno is a tube light...he doesn't realize that he is a target - and when he does it will be too late...I think the storylines are funny and of course there will be angst cause it's BL...hopefully it come before rather than after...

 

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

My guess is a private investigator.

 

If the information came from Tin's father then he'd be in deep trouble. I also i think he would want to know what was going on and why Tin wanted information on Tump. 

When Tin was opening the envelope he said something to effect of how did Pete get involved with this delinquent  ?  Pete never told him why he wanted Tin to find out about Tump..so there's a big reveal coming

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, deltos said:

When Tin was opening the envelope he said something to effect of how did Pete get involved with this delinquent  ?  Pete never told him why he wanted Tin to find out about Tump..so there's a big reveal coming

I wonder if Tin knows who Tump is, or had dealings with him before. When Pete showed him his picture Tin said something like " did he do something illegal" not sure why you would say that when Pete didn't give him any information.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...