Quantcast
Jump to content
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Recommended Posts

Amazing first episode!!! Why is this not more popular...

 

Anyway...

Spoiler

Judging from the trailers, Pete's mom will die, right? That'll be an interesting storyline. I can't remember any other Thai BL that has done that before.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the first episode yesterday only out of curiosity cause the trailer was not especially appealing to me. I must say I remain skeptical at that stage. I don't connect at all with the main character (although it was instant with Mork in My Tee) and I don't buy the "love at first sight" gimmick especially dramatized that way (with slow motion and heavy music). I must lack romanticism :rolleyes:

 

That said, I liked that for once a main character in a BL clearly stated that he's gay, it's a nice change. Also, I tend to like more side couples than main in that kind of show, so I'll still watch next episode before deciding if I drop it entirely or not to see if we get a bit more of the other characters. But that will definitely not be my new favourite show (it actually reminds me of 2Moons that I hadn't liked at all).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  11 hours ago, winetart said:

I think the pilot was really solid because it made me care about Pete and Ae in one episode. Meanwhile, we're 6 episodes into My Tee and I still don't care about Tee.

 

I definitely think Pete is a huge princess but it's super interesting since Thai dramas usually don't have leads that are that 'gay'. It'll also be interesting to see a masculine guy like Ae fall for him. We didn't see much of the others but I'm also excited for Tin and Can.

 

I hope the fandom gets big

 

"OMG... Yes... I can't still endure with Tee either  And is getting worst by each episode. 

It is interesting to have this feminine and cute gay college student (Pete) as love interest for the masculine and direct Ae."

 

It's seems to be a refined guy made automatically of you an effeminate one. As you (Mel_Rios), i don't like effeminate guy, but i don't make a mystake to compare sophisticated (a lot more than Ae, of course) guy to effeminate!  I didn't see any effeminate movement or manner into Pete attitude. When you live into a rich family, there is a lot of conventions that enter into you and Pete unconsciously reflect all into his external and ordinary life. The best exemple is he never practice bicycle or used common lift. If this fact made of him a neanderthal man? :joy:

ps: there is a solution for "Cause you are my...", take tranquillizer pills just before each new episode :joy:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SaQaroz said:

I must lack romanticism :rolleyes:

 

Romanticism! That's the real question! Director have an idea about his work (into made a BL serie), and viewers have another vision, mostly depending on their own desire (or phantasm) what a BL serie must be. One need more or less  romanticism, other need more hot moment (kiss only!), another want the proud knight coming back from war and offered his heart, a knee at ground, promising eternal love. There is a lot of fairy tales possible! A lot of people try to redo his own script, and will disagree if it doesn't go in their way. For me, i just take things as they comes, and i let peoples do what they want when they will. However my first respect sign goes to director's work. In the end, it is good serie or not, that's another story.

 

To SaQaroz: don't take my words especially for you, this is not the case. I just write my reflection from the word "romanticism", which is made (my reflection) from what i read into Pink Milk and Soompi forum, since i both subscribed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

 

 

To SaQaroz: don't take my words especially for you, this is not the case. I just write my reflection from the word "romanticism", which is made (my reflection) from what i read into Pink Milk and Soompi forum, since i both subscribed.

Haha I don't, don't worry!  And even if it was for me, you're entitled to your opinion :) I however mostly agree with you. Of course, a director has a vision, but that doesn't mean we can't critizise it! The main reason I don't like "love at first sight" is actually not because of a lack of romanticism (I was a bit ironic in that part) but because I think it's lazy writing. Instead of building up a relationship that would explain why A falls in love with B, they just go with "he loved him at first sight". So I guess it's not because they share a deep connexion in that case but because he's physically attracted to him and kinda decided he would have a crush on him (in love with love as some people would say).

 

Anyway, take it or leave it. If I don't like next episode, I'll stop watching :)

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I didn't see any effeminate movement or manner into Pete attitude. When you live into a rich family, there is a lot of conventions that enter into you and Pete unconsciously reflect all into his external and ordinary life. The best exemple is he never practice bicycle or used common lift. If this fact made of him a neanderthal man?

Agree! I don't think Pete is feminine at all. Naive, child-like, never get any dirt on his hand, but not feminine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, evanevan said:

Anyway...

  Reveal hidden contents

Judging from the trailers, Pete's mom will die, right? That'll be an interesting storyline. I can't remember any other Thai BL that has done that before.

 

 

It seems there is a strange fact into BL serie that reached "epidemic proportions" with mother's passing away. I don't know, cause i didn't notice in trailer, if yes or no, for this one. A new trend after the famed: "I'am not gay, i only love you!" ???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SaQaroz said:

Anyway, take it or leave it. If I don't like next episode, I'll stop watching :)

 

It's up to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

 

 

 

 

 

The LINE TV Version was released internationally, and has Eng Subs also; there is no need for a YouTube Version.

 

Cheers...!!

 

 

But is only for Asia, Line TV is Still unvailable in my country  DDDDDDDDDDDD: 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

But is only for Asia, Line TV is Still unvailable in my country  DDDDDDDDDDDD: 

 

Same for France!:cry:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same for all the world but not Asia, Line Tv is working and people using just in Asia,, especially Thai, so is logical that around the world we didn't know about it when we have Whatssap and Twitter... 

 

I always love the Thai traditions and how this country take all the foreign/abroad styles and put in her life style, like reading mangas and manwhas, listen to K-Pop and J-Pop music and they usually knows/learns Chinese and English in a massive way.. good Job country! 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

Same for all the world but not Asia, Line Tv is working and people using just in Asia,, especially Thai, so is logical that around the world we didn't know about it when we have Whatssap and Twitter... 

 

Have you try this link?

https://tv.line.me/embed/3736759

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, clon_105 said:

^ where do you found it?? I can watch it 

 

Maybe in the same thread, just read back!

 

Break1
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736759

Break2
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736763

Break3
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736766

Break4
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736781

 

It was especially made for international fans!

There is a link you posted yourself!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

 

Maybe in the same thread, just read back!

 

Break1
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736759

Break2
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736763

Break3
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736766

Break4
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736781

 

It was especially made for international fans!

There is a link you posted yourself!

Hey there my friend ! It's been a while since Qingyu ( my original ship) ...this drama has the fastest sub turn around that I've seen - this was under 12 hours.  You can also watch it raw at http://www.one31.net/live. if you have a VPN.  The fb page will give notification of subs...it's great that line works outside of Asia for once with  VPN so I'm excited. Loving this Bl series. I read the novel so I'm pleased to see that the director didn't film this page by page.( like another celestial BL drama) and will take on producing a complete ensemble drama. Even enjoying MT..although the pacing is a bit slow but it's gmmtv...their pacing is always slow ( ie. KMA.  Will check back in from time to time  now that my Soompi  notifications are  back up and running- hope you are doing well :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deltos said:

Hey there my friend ! It's been a while since Qingyu ( my original ship) ...this drama has the fastest sub turn around that I've seen - this was under 12 hours.  You can also watch it raw at http://www.one31.net/live. if you have a VPN.  The fb page will give notification of subs...it's great that line works outside of Asia for once with  VPN so I'm excited. Loving this Bl series. I read the novel so I'm pleased to see that the director didn't film this page by page.( like another celestial BL drama) and will take on producing a complete ensemble drama. Even enjoying MT..although the pacing is a bit slow but it's gmmtv...their pacing is always slow ( ie. KMA.  Will check back in from time to time  now that my Soompi  notifications are  back up and running- hope you are doing well :)

 

Hi, it's good to see you again and read your comment! That's a pleasure too see you appreciate this serie which shoot off at speed of light! Yes, the subbing (finally a good one) was so fast!!! Incredible. I think this must enter into the Guiness book! For QingYu thread, i wasn't able to keep it alive alone, after to post a last pic where the couple was together (found the pic recently on FJY site), i gave up, cause i'm not experienced to manage a thread just for me. For now, we have a cordial debate to know if Pete is effeminate like a princess, or is rather a rafined and elegant guy, that suit so well with his rich family behavioring. Personally, i opt for second solution. I wait the development for the couple that include Rathavit Kijworaluk in the Can role  (i noticed his special acting into MIR 1&2), and say good luck to the serie.

 

Here (i now live in the south of France, on the Mediterranean Sea seashore) weather is more hot than any weather i experienced in south-east asia, cause i always goes there in january, which is less hot than next monthes. Temp climb up to 40° and even to have air-con at home, it is not enough to have a fresh atmosphere!!! Hopefully, heat wave stop tomorrow for my area!

 

Sorry all for this private part of my life, but that's a true pleasure to meet again someone i appreciate (and great Soompi member)! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

For QingYu thread, i wasn't able to keep it alive alone, after to post a last pic where the couple was together (found the pic recently on FJY site)

 It was hard..and they have been under the radar. I still check in on Weibo from time to time - but considering the status of where they live. It would be hard.  Oh how I wished they and MengRui were in Thailand - what fun they would have. 

 

25 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

For now, we have a cordial debate to know if Pete is effeminate like a princess, or is rather a rafined and elegant guy, that suit so well with his rich family behavioring. Personally, i opt for second solution.

I guess I see Pete as this guy ( first and foremost) who has lived a different kind of life. One that isn't rough but as you say refined.  He's soft spoken, thoughtful, polite; why would he need to know how to take a tram, train, bus, or taxi if he drives a Benz ?  He is who he is...unfortunately, he will be termed the " wifey" ( oh how I hate that term) because he doesn't have edge. Actually, he's a lot like Phun from LS if you think about the character's complexity. And yes a contrast to Ae which really is nice. I think it really comes down to understanding that there isn't just one type of Gay guy ( nice he came out too).  Uke/Seme is not a personality trait..it's what two people choose to do behind closed doors in bed...nothing more. LOL

 

30 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

I wait the development for the couple that include Rathavit Kijworaluk in the Can role  (i noticed his special acting into MIR 1&2), and say good luck to the serie.

Yes !!! Can is going to be a fun character.  I liked Rathavit in the MIR series - a bit of comic relief then and I expect now in lbc.  All in all I have and I'm sure I will enjoy the rest of this series.  I like what the director is doing, the camera work, the overall high quality production. I loved the fact that when they were in the coffee shop, there were actually other customers....LOL that's not always the case ( think KMA).  It's exciting times some good BL's coming up soon and here's the thing I most appreciate, more gay guys are watching and commenting. 

 

35 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Here (i now live in the south of France, on the Mediterranean Sea seashore) weather is more hot than any weather i experienced in south-east asia, cause i always goes there in january, which is less hot than next monthes. Temp climb up to 40° and even to have air-con at home, it is not enough to have a fresh atmosphere!!! Hopefully, heat wave stop tomorrow for my area!

 

Sorry all for this private part of my life, but that's a true pleasure to meet again someone i appreciate (and great Soompi member)! 

Not a problem...the East Coast here in US is pretty steamy too...more than usual it's been 30 to 35 C the last few weeks...ugh !  So stay cool as you can...:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we'll have 4 pairs of bl lover + another bl side couple (earth) and the only bg couple is actually pond (Aey's roommate) - the only straight guy, haha, pond is quite funny in episode 1 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

So we'll have 4 pairs of bl lover + another bl side couple (earth) and the only bg couple is actually pond (Aey's roommate) - the only straight guy, haha, pond is quite funny in episode 1 

If there's a season 2, pretty sure Pond will be 'converted'. :P (jk, we have enough couples as it is)

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

So we'll have 4 pairs of bl lover + another bl side couple (earth) and the only bg couple is actually pond (Aey's roommate) - the only straight guy, haha, pond is quite funny in episode 1 

it's about time the tables were turned... LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...