Quantcast
Jump to content
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Pete told his mum that he doesn't like girls... but he likes boys...!!

 

Pete: Mum, do you hate me now (because of this)

(long silence)

Pete: I don't want to be like this... I want to like girls... have one of my own... but I don't know what I did wrong, to be like this.

(flash back: mum sees a video, two boys kissing on a bedroom / scene back)

Mum: Your are still my son, no mater what. You haven't done anything wrong, na.

(they embrace and cry together)

Mum: Listen to me Pete. It doesn't matter who you like; Or whom you love... Or what you are... You will always be my dear son.

Pete: I am sorry mum. 

 

 

I was not sure, but i think it was something like that! Cause image speak for themselves!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I have the feeling there is not going to be an official YouTube Version for this Series; as the LINE TV version was run with the logo of the producers of the series. GMM 25 was use just to have the TV run; but they aren't involve much more.

 

Cheers...!!

God bless gmm25 because they help us (the fans) to air this show...  i love you (gmm25)....:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

OMG...!!

Pete had never ride on a bicycle...!!:joy:

But he was in love at first sight with Aey... :love:

What a beginning...!! Lovely... :kiss_wink:

 

 

Yep, love start more fast than Ariane rocket!  Cupidon have made two new (willing) victims!

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I find this info in LazySubber's Facebook

there will be english subtitles. For now,  with what I understand,  I'm not really into this show. Only one part makes me want to know more but maybe with the subtitles it will change. Let's give a chance!

 

Thanks a lot for sharing the infos here....!! :love: :kiss_wink:

 

I checked out and the links from LINE TV Thailand are really not restricted to Thailand this time.

We can all watch the episodes from the source.

The only bad thing is that they are separated into parts, and not edited as one episode.

I will add the links on the post on the LINE TV Version.

 

It is great to know Lazy is going to do the Eng Subs. She does excellent subtitles ( an hilarious comments) :lol:

 

Cheers...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

 

Yep, love start more fast than Ariane rocket!  Cupidon have made two new (willing) victims!

 

There are a lot of things this kid never did before :joy:

 

 

Pete is like a princess out of the palace...!! :lol:

 

Lazy Subber said something that is so true. We have people all over the places here in this series; and not a closed empty coffee shop like in "Kiss me again". This openness make the story feel more real and believable...

I have a music video on my YT channel made for the Thai movie "The Moment" and most people were amaze of having the BL kiss scene in a bridge in the middle of Seoul - Korea - when that place was at its busiest commute hours. That kiss felt so powerful because of that, and because of how the people walking by felt on what was going on right there in front of their eyes :love:

 

This production seems not going to turn us down... but pretty amazing already...!!

Thailand is leading with BL Drama Series this year again... that is for sure...!!

 

Cheers...!!

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2018 at 2:07 AM, Terresa Gate said:

Official Teaser

 

 

 

Hi Terresa Gate;

 

I think is time for you to ask angelangie to movie this Series into the ONGOING list on the directory. Otherwise other users my not find it were it should be.

 

Thank you...!!

 

Cheers...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

It is great to know Lazy is going to do the Eng Subs. She does excellent subtitles ( an hilarious comments) :lol:

No she says she won't do it, except some scene she likes.

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

There are a lot of things this kid never did before :joy:

 

Yes, it seems like an innocent kitten just born, still with closed eyes. On the other side, he already talk with his mom about his sexuality, that show even he can be blind, his brain is already full active!

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

there will be english subtitles. For now,  with what I understand,  I'm not really into this show. Only one part makes me want to know more but maybe with the subtitles it will change. Let's give a chance!

 

It's incredible! Yesterday, i just gives an eye on the link, so i appreciate the image quality, but there was not yet subbed, and this morning, i watch first part which have eng sub!!! Who made it and how so fast? BTW, it's so great!

 

I think ep 2 will be heavy on emotion too, much more than ep 1! (i also notice that the serie "innocently" promote Mercedes cars!  ha ha ha Which one did you prefer, the whole white or the dark grey?)

 

I just saw JayBL does the subbing!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

 

It's incredible! Yesterday, i just gives an eye on the link, so i appreciate the image quality, but there was not yet subbed, and this morning, i watch first part which have eng sub!!! Who made it and how so fast? BTW, it's so great!

 

I think ep 2 will be heavy on emotion too, much more than ep 1! (i also notice that the serie "innocently" promote Mercedes cars!  ha ha ha Which one did you prefer, the whole white or the dark grey?)

 

I just saw JayBL does the subbing!

 

Pretty amazing...!! I just checked this out and the Eng Subs are available already.

I will do the re-watch later on with them; right now I am all Drake's :love:

 

----------------

gogole mongol said:

 

Yes, it seems like an innocent kitten just born, still with closed eyes. On the other side, he already talk with his mom about his sexuality, that show even he can be blind, his brain is already full active!

----------------------

I guess with the right motivation there is nothing anyone can't achieve...!!

For Pete the motivation was Ae...

Ae encouraged Pete to tell his mum he is gay; assuring him that she will love him, no matter what. :kiss_wink:

 

 

 

The first episode was very direct. All the cards on the table from Day One...!! :astonished:

Ae knows that Pete is gay, and the problems with his ex.

 

The black mail issue took me back to a French Drama I need to watch completely  (Yann and Lucas (gay storyline) Les Innocents)... where this is also a problem... but here it was solve right away.

 

Pete... well... personally he is not my "type"... so feminine and weak... with that very timid voice... and soft movements...

I like his polite way of talking... even if it seems very very very old fashion.

Pete is totally just the opposite of Ae... being open and kind, but also very manly and colloquial in the ways he talks. They just meet, but Ae uses GU (for I) and MUENG (for you) right away... while Pete keeps saying Pee (older brother) or Ae... and Pete (as a use for I or me)

 

Oh wow... it was truly JayBL...?? She was with me in the "PinkMilkForum" since Sotus... until that project had to be closed down.

She is the fastest Thai English translator I know... and she can do captions with her eyes closed. :mrgreen:

 

OK... more later... Have to get ready for Drake now :kiss_closed:

 

Cheers...!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

OK... more later... Have to get ready for Drake now :kiss_closed:

 

Hey mister Drake's promotion man, you have find the way to promote him in another topic! Congrats, you done a true good work!

ps: i'm kidding!:D

 

BTW, in break 3, at the bar sequence, there is a second singer. I think it is  Thitipat Pookboonsherd who play Mick into Love Sick 2. Am i right?

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Pete... well... personally he is not my "type"... so feminine and weak... with that very timid voice... and soft movements...

I like his polite way of talking... even if it seems very very very old fashion.

 

I guess Pete's manners comes from his (very) rich family (able to offer a Mercedes last model to a young student is more than a sign) and a "well respected" home education. I am even sure he don't know only one local slang word (except a few learn at school and he still never used!). However, behind an apparently effiminate guy can be hidden a true male at bed! I know one!!!

 

So in France we have a proverb that say: "l'habit ne fait pas le moine!" ("the robe don't make the monk") that can be translated with:"you can't judge a book by it's cover"

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

 

I guess Pete's manners comes from his (very) rich family (able to offer a Mercedes last model to a young student is more than a sign) and a "well respected" home education. I am even sure he don't know only one local slang word (except a few learn at school and he still never used!). However, behind an apparently effiminate guy can be hidden a true male at bed! I know one!!!

 

So in France we have a proverb that say: "l'habit ne fait pas le moine!" ("the robe don't make the monk") that can be translated with:"you can't judge a book by it's cover"

That is so true...!! I have friends who like to do drag, and yet are the machos at home :joy:

 

BUT Pete is still too feminine and weak for my taste... I think he is the first Thai BL lead being like this. And he doesn't have any ray of masculinity... not even in the bed department. No... he is a total princess. :lol:

Where did he forget his crown...?? He was probably "Miss Wichita" in high school. :joy:

 

Even Wayo was not this "obvious" in 2 MOONS... or even Bank from "My Bromance (the movie)".

An interesting question... Who is the "sissiest" gay lead character in a Thai BL movie or series...??

Probably it has been actor Gun Atthaphan in all the gay roles he has done so far :lol: (Love love you + Puppy Honey 1 & 2)

God he is always "so gay"...!! :lol:

 

Pete family is over rich...!! Like you said: Mercedes for the princess to drive to school. No wonder he has never use a bike on his life, not to mention joining a public transportation :smirk:

 

 

10 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

BTW, in break 3, at the bar sequence, there is a second singer. I think it is  Thitipat Pookboonsherd who play Mick into Love Sick 2. Am i right?

 

I am not familiar with that face.... his singing was fine thou...

 

Cheers...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fan Meeting

Bangkok, Sunday 29 July 2018

Video Material

 

 

 

Cheers...!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I am not familiar with that face.... his singing was fine thou...

 

Yep, he sings so well that's why i think he is (Mick) Titipath. I have a vid where he sing love ballad so well a difficult song to interpret!

 

More songs there:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFcf6gkVhOtzxOTF29in1bw

 

And now, i am sure he is, so go there:

https://twitter.com/minthitipat

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Line Tv version... I hope at least GMM25 upload this in youtueb, I remembered that the gays Show they put in youtube and someones with eng subs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the pilot was really solid because it made me care about Pete and Ae in one episode. Meanwhile, we're 6 episodes into My Tee and I still don't care about Tee.

 

I definitely think Pete is a huge princess but it's super interesting since Thai dramas usually don't have leads that are that 'gay'. It'll also be interesting to see a masculine guy like Ae fall for him. We didn't see much of the others but I'm also excited for Tin and Can.

 

I hope the fandom gets big, people have already made fanvids for it which is promising.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, winetart said:

I think the pilot was really solid because it made me care about Pete and Ae in one episode. Meanwhile, we're 6 episodes into My Tee and I still don't care about Tee.

 

I definitely think Pete is a huge princess but it's super interesting since Thai dramas usually don't have leads that are that 'gay'. It'll also be interesting to see a masculine guy like Ae fall for him. We didn't see much of the others but I'm also excited for Tin and Can.

 

I hope the fandom gets big

 

OMG... Yes... I can't still endure with Tee either :joy: And is getting worst by each episode. :lol:

 

It is interesting to have this feminine and cute gay college student (Pete) as love interest for the masculine and direct Ae.

I tried to list the most "sissy" gay roles in Thai BL and could just come out with Gun Atthaphan (Love love you + Puppy Honey 1 & 2). So this one is a new couple having a similar connection in the long term.

 

The others just got a "basic presentation"... but pilots episodes are more for the main lead story... and we got a great start for Pete & Ae.

 

Me too... there are many already watching this Series... let#s how many come here to talk about it.

 

Cheers...!!

 

 

5 hours ago, clon_105 said:

Line Tv version... I hope at least GMM25 upload this in youtueb, I remembered that the gays Show they put in youtube and someones with eng subs.

 

The LINE TV Version was released internationally, and has Eng Subs also; there is no need for a YouTube Version.

 

Cheers...!!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 6:03 PM, gogole mongol said:

BTW, in break 3, at the bar sequence, there is a second singer. I think it is  Thitipat Pookboonsherd who play Mick into Love Sick 2. Am i right?

Yeah I recognize him immediately :)

 

It's a little better with the subtitles, I'm not into the show, immediately attracted like for My Tee, but I will try some more and see.

Hopefully I know some actors' faces because for now I don't get all the names' characters yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...