[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, henry249 said:

The ways Ae treats Pete and Pond are very different. :joy: 

Poor Yacht! 

[btw, DON'T turn on the sound if you have sophisticated tastes in music. :joy: ]

Sadly i didn't take your advice and watched it with the sound. :tears: I think i need to get my hearing checked! :crazy:

21 minutes ago, henry249 said:

The ways Ae treats Pete and Pond are very different. :joy: 

Poor Yacht! 

[btw, DON'T turn on the sound if you have sophisticated tastes in music. :joy: ]

We always got what we seed! When Pond cross the limit, he can't wait for a gentle Ae's attitude!

Wooowwww, i wasn't thinking this kind of musical **** can exist. Now, i have to wash my ears, and rub it from my brain! :crazy:

37 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Wooowwww, i wasn't thinking this kind of musical **** can exist. Now, i have to wash my ears, and rub it from my brain! :crazy:

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Sadly i didn't take your advice and watched it with the sound. :tears: I think i need to get my hearing checked! :crazy:

:D 555

the worst is that it stays in the head :crazy:

Every time these two appear in the same frame, they seem to draw all the attention, attract all the light surrounding them. :bawling:

Dl705zEUwAAk3Vy.jpg:large

21 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

How to look more taller than you are!

wQ1g9.jpg

In real life, Plan seems to be the more reserved and quiet one, while Mean is much more talkative. :sweat_smile:

3 hours ago, henry249 said:

In real life, Plan seems to be the more reserved and quiet one, while Mean is much more talkative. :sweat_smile:

It really amazes me. I would expect both of them to someone be similar to the characters they are playing. But the contrast between their real life personalities and characters is so huge. This shows both of them are pretty good actors.

Mean is really adorable in real life. I have watched the interview the cast did with D-Dek. I believe he is such a joy to be with. Very cheeky but not to the point of getting on your nerves. And not to mention he is really good-looking and in my opinion is the most good-looking one out of the main cast.

And I must say Perth did great in the role. I feel he pretty much grasp hold of how Ae should react and behave for a guy that falls in love with another guy/person for the first time. I am pretty impressed with his acting skills. 

And also, his character is very well-written. Very likeable and makes you wish you have another half that is somewhat similar to him.

At first, I was pretty skeptical of the show and dismiss it off as another BL story with weak acting/plot.

But I am glad I have given it a chance and as the story progresses it has captivated me.

Kudos to the actors' acting skills and also the high production value of the series.

But one thing that irks me is why do they have to re-use the song from "Love Sick the Series".

The show has its own soundtrack, would have preferred if they use original songs and not the same version of a song that came right from a very popular BL series that is still relatively recent.

12 minutes ago, midnightbottle said:

But one thing that irks me is why do they have to re-use the song from "Love Sick the Series".

The show has its own soundtrack, would have preferred if they use original songs and not the same version of a song that came right from a very popular BL series that is still relatively recent.

I have no problem with the re-use of "Love Sick" sound track at all.

I feel that the soundtracks are on the spot, and fit well with the scenes.

Because the director of LBC was also the editor of "Love Sick", I have the feeling that there are many things that he wanted to do with "LoveSick" at that time, but he couldn't do it. So, here he continues what he wanted to do back then.

I remember there was supposed to be a kiss between Phun and Noh in a car, but the scene was never released (it was only showed once in a fanmeeting). It was kinda a scandal back then. But now, in LBC, we have one of the best first-kiss scenes, also in a car, and the sound track of LoveSick plays on, filling the whole space. I  have the feeling that, this kiss scene was what I missed in LoveSick. Now I have it. I felt extremely happy. I felt complete.

The character Bow (Sammy, as I remember her name) in LBC was a supporting role in LoveSick. Also Yuri of LoveSick will appear again in LBC. I think many people in the production team of LoveSick are also the people behind LBC. They have a message that they want to send. And I feel that message.

2 hours ago, henry249 said:

I have no problem with the re-use of "Love Sick" sound track at all.

I feel that the soundtracks are on the spot, and fit well with the scenes.

Because the director of LBC was also the editor of "Love Sick", I have the feeling that there are many things that he wanted to do with "LoveSick" at that time, but he couldn't do it. So, here he continues what he wanted to do back then.

I remember there was supposed to be a kiss between Phun and Noh in a car, but the scene was never released (it was only showed once in a fanmeeting). It was kinda a scandal back then. But now, in LBC, we have one of the best first-kiss scenes, also in a car, and the sound track of LoveSick plays on, filling the whole space. I  have the feeling that, this kiss scene was what I missed in LoveSick. Now I have it. I felt extremely happy. I felt complete.

The character Bow (Sammy, as I remember her name) in LBC was a supporting role in LoveSick. Also Yuri of LoveSick will appear again in LBC. I think many people in the production team of LoveSick are also the people behind LBC. They have a message that they want to send. And I feel that message.

The director said as much in an interview...you will see the connections between LS and LBC...totally agree with the kiss scene in the car...LBC is  executed exactly like that scene in LS...reaching back,  lips touch etc..only diff is...well - you know..! Actually, if you have photomemory from watching LS more than 10 times you'll notice that scene construction is very similar for some shots...even the camera work..( long shot/close up , slow , mo ) are  being echo again...

It's a great production team...and yes, the message is heard loud and clear.

41 minutes ago, deltos said:

There is a LBC France Twitter Page...

Already into my bookmark list! BTW, thanks for info!:thumbsup:

Unfortunately, they post about almost pics and comment i already seen on other dedicated international LBC TT site. The difference is they translate english comment into french, cause i know some frenchies LBC fan didn't enough control english language. As i don't subscrib, i can't post there to say i support their work. Maybe his "webmaster" will read my comment into Soompi forum, who knows?! 

New commenter here! This is one of the few BL dramas I've rewatched so many times already. The other ones I've rewatched multiple times are Two Moons, SOTUS, and Addicted. Addicted is my all time favorite. <3 And I've probably seen every BL drama/movie ever. XD

This show has SO much potential. The couples are all refreshing and dynamic. And the direction and acting is actually decent! Can't wait for a new ep!

11 minutes ago, checkmatey said:

New commenter here! This is one of the few BL dramas I've rewatched so many times already. The other ones I've rewatched multiple times are Two Moons, SOTUS, and Addicted. Addicted is my all time favorite. <3 And I've probably seen every BL drama/movie ever. XD

This show has SO much potential. The couples are all refreshing and dynamic. And the direction and acting is actually decent! Can't wait for a new ep!

Welcome :) 

I'm with you. Seen all 4 episodes again today and I have to go watch something else now because this is like torture. Friday can't come soon enough. 

5 hours ago, deltos said:

The director said as much in an interview...you will see the connections between LS and LBC...totally agree with the kiss scene in the car...LBC is  executed exactly like that scene in LS...reaching back,  lips touch etc..only diff is...well - you know..! Actually, if you have photomemory from watching LS more than 10 times you'll notice that scene construction is very similar for some shots...even the camera work..( long shot/close up , slow , mo ) are  being echo again...

It's a great production team...and yes, the message is heard loud and clear.

Now that I have watched all the episodes again and having watched LS more than 10 times, I truly understand what you are saying here. I remember that scene because I came across it by accident and the information said it was cut because Captain's parents felt it was too mature. The setup of the cameras were pretty much identical and

Spoiler

Noh had been reaching for his bag. When he pulled back, Phun had used the chance to have their last kiss after spending the night at Bang Saen. 

I love that moment in the episode and in the book. However that kiss was a parting, while this one was a discovery. The contrasts here is also quite appealing. Sigh. I love LS. It's in my top 3 with TWM (because everyone should have a Yiwah) and Addicted as well. I hope this BL continues into a season 2 so we can see what else this Director can do to push the limits of a BL drama as tastefully as he has.

34 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I'm with you. Seen all 4 episodes again today and I have to go watch something else now because this is like torture. Friday can't come soon enough. 

Now that I have watched all the episodes again and having watched LS more than 10 times, I truly understand what you are saying here. I remember that scene because I came across it by accident and the information said it was cut because Captain's parents felt it was too mature. The setup of the cameras were pretty much identical and

Reveal hidden contents

Noh had been reaching for his bag. When he pulled back, Phun had used the chance to have their last kiss after spending the night at Bang Saen. 

I love that moment in the episode and in the book. However that kiss was a parting, while this one was a discovery. The contrasts here is also quite appealing. Sigh. I love LS. It's in my top 3 with TWM (because everyone should have a Yiwah) and Addicted as well. I hope this BL continues into a season 2 so we can see what else this Director can do to push the limits of a BL drama as tastefully as he has.

Together With Me is still top of my list, but Love By Chance is a close second. It will probably end up first by the end of the series. Addicted is number three. There was a lot more to come with Addicted before the Chinese Government stepped in and ruined it all for everyone. I was looking forward to the wedding between Gu Hai  and Bai Luo Yin.

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, and it's the contrasts that now make the two series so compelling, might I even add brilliant on the side of the director.  I've uncovered a few more ( not that I went looking)...but a scene in LBC triggered a scene from LS.  Not only is LBC entertaining to watch on it's own merits, this partnership ( if you will ) with LS levels it up to a thinking series..lol

39 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Together With Me is still top of my list, but Love By Chance is a close second. It will probably end up first by the end of the series. Addicted is number three. There was a lot more to come with Addicted before the Chinese Government stepped in and ruined it all for everyone. I was looking forward to the wedding between Gu Hai  and Bai Luo Yin.

Very much so and yes, LBC has bumped my #2  down to #3 and bringing truth to the table I have to admit  I am a member of the .001 percent who didn't care for Addicted or 2moon .Even so, I have utmost respect for those that do.   Yiwah rocks !  Of course you realize that TWM3 airs on the 28th, which is a Friday as does LBC. Gonna need smelling salts, a fan, and my man...:lol::phew:

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yes, and it's the contrasts that now make the two series so compelling, might I even add brilliant on the side of the director.  I've uncovered a few more ( not that I went looking)...but a scene in LBC triggered a scene from LS.  Not only is LBC entertaining to watch on it's own merits, this partnership ( if you will ) with LS levels it up to a thinking series..lol

Very much so and yes, LBC has bumped my #2  down to #3 and bringing truth to the table I have to admit  I am a member of the .001 percent who didn't care for Addicted or 2moon .Even so, I have utmost respect for those that do.   Yiwah rocks !  Of course you realize that TWM3 airs on the 28th, which is a Friday as does LBC. Gonna need smelling salts, a fan, and my man...:lol::phew:

Well not everyone loved Addicted and like you i have a lot of respect for other people choices in what they do and don't like. 

Although not BL another couple at the top of my list is Tae-sub and Kyung-soo from Life is Beautiful. We were on Jeju Island when that was being filmed as Kim worked for SBS at the time, so we got to see a lot of what was happening behind the scenes. That got a lot of push back from religious conservative groups here in South Korea, but the station went ahead and produced the program and i think it was a pretty good success. It was the first time that a gay couple were main characters. At least on South Korean TV. 

Would you believe i actually forgot about TWM3!!! I think old age is finally catching up with me.

I agree with the salts and fan, but not sure about my man. Mine usually falls asleep half way through. Mind you he uses my legs as a pillow so i shouldn't complain. :D

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Honestly, I'm kind of glad it didn't continue because that book is richard simmons long. They would've had to either cut a ton or make it last a while. Also, there are some questionable chapters she added

17 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well not everyone loved Addicted and like you i have a lot of respect for other people choices in what they do and don't like. 

Although not BL another couple at the top of my list is Tae-sub and Kyung-soo from Life is Beautiful. We were on Jeju Island when that was being filmed as Kim worked for SBS at the time, so we got to see a lot of what was happening behind the scenes. That got a lot of push back from religious conservative groups here in South Korea, but the station went ahead and produced the program and i think it was a pretty good success. It was the first time that a gay couple were main characters. At least on South Korean TV. 

Would you believe i actually forgot about TWM3!!! I think old age is finally catching up with me.

I agree with the salts and fan, but not sure about my man. Mine usually falls asleep half way through. Mind you he uses my legs as a pillow so i shouldn't complain. :D

I actually binge watched Life is Beautiful a few weeks ago after someone in another forum mentioned it  - afterwards I wondered if they modeled Pete's (MT ) mother after the mother of one of they guys.  She was brutal..but in KD's it's an art form. !  

YOU FORGOT ABOUT TWM3 and LBC same night ?. it's ok...once. :lol:  Gawd I hope not the same time..I'm gonna have to join QueensRUs support group  !

Archived