[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks baw74 for this pleasant vid! 

Unfortunately, as i didn't understand any words they said, i'm more concentrate on what i see on screen. First, it seems they have fun to really prepar meal. And they are so cute with their individual apron, one pink for Saint, one blue for Perth! Don't see any desire from production to point out who made what in the b...ed/bathroom!!! :D Saint seems to be the leader of the gang, as chief cooker! As France recently lost his best world famed gastronomy cooker Joël Rebuchon, i suggest Saint to replace him, he is so much more cute, handsome, good looking, etc than this chief who looked more as an old wrinkle potatoe!

Image and sound is a little bit desynchronized, but it is not important, you already knows the reason why (for me). A little chopping board for two peoples is something dangerous for both, while they use knife and cut vegetables at the same time. Perth is very close to Saint each time there is a little break. As they have a lot of fun for each action, i guess they also use some jokes, so i will appreciate if someone will sub the vid one of these days! Production have low budget, cause there is not many adapted kitchen utensil (they use a ladle to stir into the pan)! It's great to see director appears and test for the taste! It is too much when Perth test the Saint meal, which seems to be very hot, Saint is the one to help Perth (reverse usual role), and to take advantage on Perth by keeping his right arm, which is greatly a safe attitude!!! :D I stopped to watch until that scene, i need to watch other part for waiting the coming next ep's week!

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

A little chopping board for two peoples is something dangerous for both, while they use knife and cut vegetables at the same time. Perth is very close to Saint each time there is a little break. As they have a lot of fun for each action, i guess they also use some jokes, so i will appreciate if someone will sub the vid one of these days! Production have low budget, cause there is not many adapted kitchen utensil (they use a ladle to stir into the pan)! It's great to see director appears and test for the taste

I admit I did cringe a bit on the chopping board diakon radish ( I think ) and carrots aren't the softest to cut but they did a great job...I am continually amazing at the amount of cooking that is done in one sauce pan not only by them but other cooking vids I've seen...LOLI think they were in an office only need a burner and a pot you can cook anywhere ! . Saint and Perth are good together...I really like the off screen connection - which confirms the on screen connection. 

on another cpl note...I found this TinCan FMV ( fan made video).it's not long, good song, nice images...well constructed..enjoy

26 minutes ago, deltos said:

I admit I did cringe a bit on the chopping board deacon radish ( I think ) and carrots aren't the softest to cut but they did a great job...I am continually amazing at the amount of cooking that is done in one sauce pan not only by them but other cooking vids I've seen...LOLI think they were in an office only need a burner and a pot you can cook anywhere ! . Saint and Perth are good together...I really like the off screen connection - which confirms the on screen connection. 

on another cpl note...I found this TinCan FMV ( fan made video).it's not long, good song, nice images...well constructed..enjoy

There's 2 main couples i'm interested in and that's Pete / Ae and Tin / Can. The others for me at the minute are going to be side interests for now. I loved the part where Can kissed his hand then put it on Tin's lips. That was such a sweet innocent gesture to me, and the look on Can's face after. That got me! :D

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

There's 2 main couples i'm interested in and that's Pete / Ae and Tin / Can. The others for me at the minute are going to be side interests for now. I loved the part where Can kissed his hand then put it on Tin's lips. That was such a sweet innocent gesture to me, and the look on Can's face after. That got me! :D

Ae/Pete with out question ! I'm kinda in the Techno/Kla camp..I've always been drawn to the " bad boy" and Kla is just so calculating...I love it...then TinCan, an original Tsundere cpl no less...that will be fun..they are str8 out of a manga...I'm just hoping they spread out the angst...it's BL..there's angst...hope it's not all in one episode...that's a recipe for ded.   LOL

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

Ae/Pete with out question ! I'm kinda in the Techno/Kla camp..I've always been drawn to the " bad boy" and Kla is just so calculating...I love it...then TinCan, an original Tsundere cpl no less...that will be fun..they are str8 out of a manga...I'm just hoping they spread out the angst...it's BL..there's angst...hope it's not all in one episode...that's a recipe for ded.   LOL

From what i understand Kla has been interested on Techno for something like 3 years so it will be interesting to see what happens and how he gets the object of his long standing desire. :) 

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

From what i understand Kla has been interested on Techno for something like 3 years so it will be interesting to see what happens and how he gets the object of his long standing desire. :) 

Which would put him perhaps back in middle school. It will be fun....that scene from the MV I think.." put up or shut up" ...see how he works the that... a DF is the worst...:phew:

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Apart the music (i don't like every dance music), i really enjoy it, because of Plan, and i support him since MIR 1st season.

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I loved the part where Can kissed his hand then put it on Tin's lips. That was such a sweet innocent gesture to me, and the look on Can's face after. That got me! :D

Innocent Can!!! So sincere, and totally out of himself, discovering his feeling for Tin. Here, he can exprim his actor's skills, cause into MIR 1-2, he was more a mysterious character. So with LBC, i like it more!

2 hours ago, deltos said:

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

All couples interested me, i like when a BL serie offer a lot of couples (as LS offered, even it has disturb some for have been so long), i like to see love eveywhere, even it can be a long road to success, that's that i like. For LBC, i will take it as it comes (as i do for every serie, including CYAMB-MT). As i never read the novel, i always let serie/movie director led me where what he is getting at. This serie move forward in the way i like and these MVs are very welcome. Thanks for posting!:thumbsup:

Thanks to Kim Soo-Lee for "yacht" nickname. I think this actor is very good. He havn't a main role, but i guess it will comes soon. He already show how his register is large from the more stupid guy to the one who can seriously help you into serious moment. I like when he make faces, and his way to speak with Ae or his next girlfriend. 

Archived