Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

12 hours ago, deltos said:

If you know KAZZ Magazine....a bit Avant- Garde
Saint & Perth's Party On Cover on Kazz Magazine Issue No. 144

screen-shot-2018-08-26-at-7-46-13-am.png

screen-shot-2018-08-26-at-7-41-20-am-e15

Woah!!! they're looks like real twins! :blink:

16 hours ago, deltos said:

screen-shot-2018-08-26-at-7-41-20-am-e15

I must say... That looks good but must a very awkward position for Saint due to the height difference.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, evanevan said:

I must say... That looks good but must a very awkward position for Saint due to the height difference.

Perth is standing on something to compensate for the height difference. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Perth is standing on something to compensate for the height difference. 

Of course... Why didn't I think about that!?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, evanevan said:

Of course... Why didn't I think about that!?

You did, but you just forgot to type in your post. :D

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You did, but you just forgot to type in your post. :D

Really, how gentleman you are, it sounds as a compliment! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/21/2018 at 9:48 PM, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm quite optimistic with the new teaser for Ep 5. I'm convinced that when Ae say " Is it possible i might like someone" he's talking about Pete and not this girl that's come on the scene. I also can't see any reason why Ae would get mad at Pete when he said " I think she likes you", unless he think that Pete is trying to push him towards the girl. This is definitely going to be a one one sided "love" on the girls part. Ae and Pete belong together. 

On 8/22/2018 at 7:05 AM, evanevan said:

Well, what Pete says sounds very friendzone-y, so Ae must be frustrated (like, "get a clue, I like you" feeling).

Indeed I think Ae is very frustrated being pushed in this girl's arms by the one he loves and just offered his first kiss... But maybe Ae is all the more furious because he is convinced that Pete doesn't really care since he is (according to him) interested in Pond. The misunderstanding could very well persist in this 5th ep. because, in the car, Pete answered Ae he didn't know if he liked him or not.

I've to say that I'd love that plot to go on a little longer, I love Ae when he is jealous and competing to keep Pete's eyes on him :wub:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, lelliae said:

Indeed I think Ae is very frustrated being pushed in this girl's arms by the one he loves and just offered his first kiss... But maybe Ae is all the more furious because he is convinced that Pete doesn't really care since he is (according to him) interested in Pond. The misunderstanding could very well persist in this 5th ep. because, in the car, Pete answered Ae he didn't know if he liked him or not.

I've to say that I'd love that plot to go on a little longer, I love Ae when he is jealous and competing to keep Pete's eyes on him :wub:

It's going to be interesting in the upcoming episodes. I know Pete said he wasn't sure if he like him or not but he definitely does. I don't think he wants to put any pressure on Ae because Ae is still at the "confused" stage so he gave the only answer he could. Ae also definitely likes Pete, he just hasn't accepted it yet in his mind. He will in time! ;) :D

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It's going to be interesting in the upcoming episodes. I know Pete said he wasn't sure if he like him or not but he definitely does. I don't think he wants to put any pressure on Ae because Ae is still at the "confused" stage so he gave the only answer he could. Ae also definitely likes Pete, he just hasn't accepted it yet in his mind. He will in time! ;) :D

They love each other, that's incontestable (it's so obvious that this girl doesn't even have an ounce of chance with Ae) :D But they'll have to clear that misunderstanding... And I can't wait to see how ^_^

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lelliae said:

They love each other, that's incontestable (it's so obvious that this girl doesn't even have an ounce of chance with Ae) :D But they'll have to clear that misunderstanding... And I can't wait to see how ^_^

I hope she doesn't turn out to be one of those persistent girls that thinks she can turn Ae away from Pete. If she is, then you're going to see one very mad Korean and that's not a very pretty sight (even if i am when i'm not mad!) :P :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Ran across these two gifs... can anyone translate the words on the second gif?

kzf7F4X.gif

eTToaA4.gif

And is that a look of hurt from Ae?  :tears:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Of course there  are 3 other cpls to cum  I'm looking forward to this one
https://imgur.com/Cde2s8R

31 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Ran across these two gifs... can anyone translate the words on the second gif?

kzf7F4X.gif

eTToaA4.gif

And is that a look of hurt from Ae?  :tears:

dunno it kinda looks like that " I fcked up" face after Pete says " You're wrong, or something along those lines...dunno we'll have to wait for the scene.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Of course there  are 3 other cpls to cum  I'm looking forward to this one
https://imgur.com/a/BN6wFd3

Definitely! The "hunter" and his "prey". :D

I'm also interested in Tin and Can. The "arrogant" and the "hyper weird". :crazy:

• Like 2

Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Definitely! The "hunter" and his "prey". :D

I'm also interested in Tin and Can. The "arrogant" and the "hyper weird". :crazy:

Yeah TinCan will be worthy of a watch..."Oh how the mighty have fallen"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

As you, i think Pete is the most diplomatic possible (maybe in excess) toward Ae, in the way to not hurt him, but as we can see, it is more into opposite effect! Poor Pete, he have to learn to be more or less moderate, depending on circumstances!

It will come with time!

• Like 3