[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

Of course there  are 3 other cpls to cum  I'm looking forward to this one
https://imgur.com/Cde2s8R

31 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Ran across these two gifs... can anyone translate the words on the second gif?

kzf7F4X.gif

eTToaA4.gif

And is that a look of hurt from Ae?  :tears:

dunno it kinda looks like that " I fcked up" face after Pete says " You're wrong, or something along those lines...dunno we'll have to wait for the scene.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Definitely! The "hunter" and his "prey". :D

I'm also interested in Tin and Can. The "arrogant" and the "hyper weird". :crazy:

Yeah TinCan will be worthy of a watch..."Oh how the mighty have fallen"

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It's going to be interesting in the upcoming episodes. I know Pete said he wasn't sure if he like him or not but he definitely does. I don't think he wants to put any pressure on Ae because Ae is still at the "confused" stage so he gave the only answer he could. Ae also definitely likes Pete, he just hasn't accepted it yet in his mind. He will in time! ;) :D

As you, i think Pete is the most diplomatic possible (maybe in excess) toward Ae, in the way to not hurt him, but as we can see, it is more into opposite effect! Poor Pete, he have to learn to be more or less moderate, depending on circumstances!

It will come with time!

6 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

As you, i think Pete is the most diplomatic possible (maybe in excess) toward Ae, in the way to not hurt him, but as we can show, it is more into opposite effect! Poor Pete, he have to learn to be more or less moderate, depending on circulstances!

It will come with time!

I know. Sometimes we think we're doing the best for people close to us, but in reality, we're doing the worst. :(

9 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Ran across these two gifs... can anyone translate the words on the second gif?

kzf7F4X.gif

eTToaA4.gif

And is that a look of hurt from Ae?  :tears:

In my opinion, on the first gif Ae looks like he's sooooooo excited... He is so sexy!! :wub: Personally I only see desire in his eyes on this one (maybe that's what I want to see too :lol:)

On the second one, I can't understand what's written but I think Ae's face shows a mix of sadness, relief, "being totally lost" and a bit of embarassment. In any case what is certain is that he has to go through a lot of emotions... 

14 minutes ago, deltos said:

Of course there  are 3 other cpls to cum  I'm looking forward to this one
https://imgur.com/a/BN6wFd3

richard simmons the hell! That bastard white subbing on white shirt!

I came to this serie especially for Rathavit Kijworaluk (Can), i found him irresitible into MIR 1 & 2. I particularly appreciate his acting style in this serie. For LBC, he is more overwhelming, active as a bee, very talkative, nervous, and not affraid to fight with more stronger than he is! The kind of dauntless guy i like as character! Then i discover other "options" (other couples) that made this serie an interesting one!

16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

They do say opposites attract but these guys are poles apart in personalities. I'm going be watching very intensely with them.   

On so many levels...class being one of them...and it seems as though one or both may have to " go gay" for each other...:phew:

6 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

richard simmons the hell! That bastard white subbing on white shirt!

I came to this serie especially for Rathavit Kijworaluk (Can), i found him irresitible into MIR 1 & 2. I particularly appreciate his acting style in this serie. For LBC, he is more overwhelming, active as a bee, very talkative, nervous, and not affraid to fight with more stronger than he is! The kind of dauntless guy i like as character! Then i discover other "options" (other couples) that made this serie an interesting one!

A very good description of the character.....in one word....weird! :w00t: :crazy:  hahahahaha!

27 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm also interested in Tin and Can. The "arrogant" and the "hyper weird". :crazy:

Me too! I don't know if Tin can understands Can's babbling. I don't read the novel, but he seems the type that'll 'ignore' Can unless he's saying something actually important.

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

On so many levels...class being one of them...and it seems as though one or both may have to " go gay" for each other...:phew:

Tin is gay but he's so arrogant he would never admit it easily. I'm not sure about Can. He's so off the wall he's difficult to read at the minute.

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

For me, Tin already knows he is gay (he doesn't show one once he is, but it sweat from every pore to me). For Can, for now he is sexually nothing, just friend with "i...can't....speak....more....fast...", and it's great to see he give a true good friendship to this handicaped character. Poor Good, i hope it is just a momentary problem! The sign is Can already to remark Tin (which reason is not important),  the big thing is he notice the person, and follow him with his eyes. He told to P'No that he remark "this guy", that show he unconsciously start the fuse! He didn't know, and with the "false" accident, he also enter in contact with "the mighty"  ha ha ha That sounds so good to me!

2 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Yes, in France, we like to say "bizarre" for this kind of guy. Sometimes totally incomprehensible, unpredictable, and on another side, soft as a lamb! Not at all as everybody else!

Thanks. Another reason i love being on here....it's educational! We learn something new everyday. 

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks. Another reason i love being on here....it's educational! We learn something new everyday. 

Yep, we, international fans have two good reason to appreciate this kind of good serie. We like the storyline, actors, and in the same time communicate between us, even sometimes it can be difficult to exprim in an accurate manner exactly what we think about what we saw. Hopefully, common language help to rub some error, and i think it's a miracle sort we all can be sailing on the same ship, almost at the same time. Each experience or comment enrich us 'til the next ep! I already experienced this on a musical prog rock dedicated forum, with a mexican guy, which i had a good relation, knowing all his family, and we exchange on music of course, and other things we meet everyday in our own life, that was great. As it is great to take part in this thread!

9 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Yep, we, international fans have two good reason to appreciate this kind of good serie. We like the storyline, actors, and in the same time communicate between us, even sometimes it can be difficult to exprim in an accurate manner exactly what we think about what we saw. Hopefully, common language help to rub some error, and i think it's a miracle sort we all can be sailing on the same ship, almost at the same time. Each experience or comment enrich us 'til the next ep! I already experienced this on a musical prog rock dedicated forum, with a mexican guy, which i had a good relation, knowing all his family, and we exchange on music of course, and other things we meet everyday in our own life, that was great. As it is great to take part in this thread!

Exactly. We might all be watching the same program and the same episode and come to different conclusions on what we've seen. It's not a matter of who's right or who's wrong. It's a matter of interpretation. We all interpret situations differently based on who we are, where we are, our own experiences etc. That's why it's good to be here so we can discuss, debate and get different opinions etc.

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Tin is gay but he's so arrogant he would never admit it easily. I'm not sure about Can. He's so off the wall he's difficult to read at the minute.

I'm reminded of what he said in the trailer to Can, "I bought you a phone, I took you home....now kiss me..if there's no tongue it's not a kiss ?  Or something to that effect so yeah he's not just more tolerant of Pete because of class !:phew:

Archived