[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

52 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That's a pity. I'm into soft and fluffy at the minute. ;)

It's ok...you stay there.  It's good to be in the space sometimes...I on the other hand ...sorta like a mix...but it's all good and certainly worth the ride..:P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

If you know KAZZ Magazine....a bit Avant- Garde
Saint & Perth's Party On Cover on Kazz Magazine Issue No. 144

screen-shot-2018-08-26-at-7-46-13-am.png

screen-shot-2018-08-26-at-7-41-20-am-e15

In my opinion, avant-garde have no limit, that's why if you pretend to act in this way, you might expect any kind of eccentricities! Some can be interesting (in a visual point of view), and some can just be an anything amalgam totally without of artistic interest. But avant-garde learn me to be curious, so it's always good to give it an open eye on!  For Saint/Perth shoot, i have a mitigate thought. I'm ok with the colours/style, but as Kim Soo-Lee, the hair style made them look like young british superficial dandy, which, i am sure, they didn't are!

26 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I haven't ordered the book yet but i'm going to soon. :P :D

Edit: I forgot to say for educational purposes only! :phew:

Yes. Educational Purposes....Riiiiiiiight !  And yes, you will be highly enriched and educated after you read...

The novel is the Gochujang for the series...:D

On 8/21/2018 at 9:48 PM, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm quite optimistic with the new teaser for Ep 5. I'm convinced that when Ae say " Is it possible i might like someone" he's talking about Pete and not this girl that's come on the scene. I also can't see any reason why Ae would get mad at Pete when he said " I think she likes you", unless he think that Pete is trying to push him towards the girl. This is definitely going to be a one one sided "love" on the girls part. Ae and Pete belong together. 

On 8/22/2018 at 7:05 AM, evanevan said:

Well, what Pete says sounds very friendzone-y, so Ae must be frustrated (like, "get a clue, I like you" feeling).

Indeed I think Ae is very frustrated being pushed in this girl's arms by the one he loves and just offered his first kiss... But maybe Ae is all the more furious because he is convinced that Pete doesn't really care since he is (according to him) interested in Pond. The misunderstanding could very well persist in this 5th ep. because, in the car, Pete answered Ae he didn't know if he liked him or not.

I've to say that I'd love that plot to go on a little longer, I love Ae when he is jealous and competing to keep Pete's eyes on him :wub:

12 minutes ago, lelliae said:

Indeed I think Ae is very frustrated being pushed in this girl's arms by the one he loves and just offered his first kiss... But maybe Ae is all the more furious because he is convinced that Pete doesn't really care since he is (according to him) interested in Pond. The misunderstanding could very well persist in this 5th ep. because, in the car, Pete answered Ae he didn't know if he liked him or not.

I've to say that I'd love that plot to go on a little longer, I love Ae when he is jealous and competing to keep Pete's eyes on him :wub:

It's going to be interesting in the upcoming episodes. I know Pete said he wasn't sure if he like him or not but he definitely does. I don't think he wants to put any pressure on Ae because Ae is still at the "confused" stage so he gave the only answer he could. Ae also definitely likes Pete, he just hasn't accepted it yet in his mind. He will in time! ;) :D

20 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It's going to be interesting in the upcoming episodes. I know Pete said he wasn't sure if he like him or not but he definitely does. I don't think he wants to put any pressure on Ae because Ae is still at the "confused" stage so he gave the only answer he could. Ae also definitely likes Pete, he just hasn't accepted it yet in his mind. He will in time! ;) :D

They love each other, that's incontestable (it's so obvious that this girl doesn't even have an ounce of chance with Ae) :D But they'll have to clear that misunderstanding... And I can't wait to see how ^_^

2 minutes ago, lelliae said:

They love each other, that's incontestable (it's so obvious that this girl doesn't even have an ounce of chance with Ae) :D But they'll have to clear that misunderstanding... And I can't wait to see how ^_^

I hope she doesn't turn out to be one of those persistent girls that thinks she can turn Ae away from Pete. If she is, then you're going to see one very mad Korean and that's not a very pretty sight (even if i am when i'm not mad!) :P :D

Archived