[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

Just now, aniola said:

you know it already. Why to ask?;)

I re-watched it now and found this to laugh

dyy1vtr.jpg

Just now, dramaandfood said:

I thought Del's first scene was with Pharm. Alex and Del met already? Now I went back to see the 1st ep, she was the girl besides Manaow. Oh my :scream:  Now I think I should go back to see everything again. Sorry she was totally not memorable for me.

Del had 2 scenes before 4th ep. I didnt remember either of them :huh: How I missed this all :crazy:

Re-watching that scene, I belatedly realized that the camera focus shifted every-time to Del whenever Alex said something to Pharm. Also I dont feel the love-hate relationship yet. She was just more into - 'why Pharm is feeding my brother in the picture' than 'Alex hitting on Pharm'.

Just now, deltos said:

Really OT but a good read..

Nice parents. But still thats sad. I expected Thailand to have been legalised it by now.

Just now, aniola said:

Really? to fight about such nothing? And it's just sitting and eating.

The 4 friends to be sitting in straight line with 2 corners and 2 middle. Not fighting, Just bicker (yeah over petty things) and make-up later coz they are friends :D What we learn in school we take it for life :lol:

Just now, aniola said:

Tbh, i would like to be wrong coz it would be step back from love/hate cliche.

No not that one. I meant you might be right that Alex was plainly interested in Pharm and not what I thought - that he is a bad guy. He is a jerk to Manaow though.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

The growth of Perth as an actor, all in one video. He doesnt fail to surprise me every little time. And that evil smirk in the end. What! Where were you hiding till now heh B).

Excellent selection that show how talented is this young man! We can only sit back in admiration when we watch his professional itinerary! Constantly improving, he seems to be without limit! For sure, good fairies have looked to his craddle when he was born!

On 12/3/2019 at 8:18 PM, dramaandfood said:

The growth of Perth as an actor

Oh, i forgot that in his first series his character suffers too.

Also he grown not only as an actor. LBC was just 1-1,5 year ago but we can see some visual difference.:)

12 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

A new role for Perth?

And he smiles here. @dramaandfood should be happy.:D

3 hours ago, aniola said:

LBC was just 1-1,5 year ago but we can see some visual difference.

Just 1 year.. Feels like a lot for me. 

Visual wise, Just by seeing Perth's picture alone, we can tell what series it is. His hairstyle has been one of his positives. Every different style he has tried till now, suits his face. Goes on to show, his care for every role he played (even if it had little screen-time) and always looking for, to try something different. Because he doesnt let people see his hard-work that went behind, one might think he is a lethargic/careless type. On-screen he comes off as a natural too. But there is a well-thought-out-process-hidden-behind in him doing all his roles, and he is being awesome for a reason.

3 hours ago, aniola said:

And he smiles here. @dramaandfood should be happy.

Of course He has got a good smile. Where is the toothpaste advertisement? heh :D

xqK4BbE.gif

Cr: On gif

He has got one of the best sense of humor among the LBC cast (If I have to rate, it will go on like.. both Plan n Mean in 1st place, then Perth). I am sure he can make the viewers laugh on cue. I just want to see him use his talent and get many more cheerful roles.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:53 PM, dramaandfood said:

Just 1 year.. Feels like a lot for me.

Time is always tricky. While we're living it day by day it feels not fast, just normal time speed. But when we stop and look back on some past events the reaction is often "what? it's been 1-2-5-10 years already? feels like yesterday".

On 12/5/2019 at 8:53 PM, dramaandfood said:

His hairstyle has been one of his positives. Every different style he has tried till now, suits his face.

I like when long hair is falling on forehead and eyes.^_^ So i like how Perth's hair were styled in "The Stranded".

And also here it looks great with such angry look.

ELNKN1rVUAUYGUb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

On 12/8/2019 at 3:15 AM, aniola said:

Time is always tricky. While we're living it day by day it feels not fast, just normal time speed. But when we stop and look back on some past events the reaction is often "what? it's been 1-2-5-10 years already? feels like yesterday".

Especially at the end of every year. "What did I do? Whats the difference in me?" The same questions. And the same answers as previous year. Nothing, No change :joy:

But LBC wise, last year I wanted S2 so much. If only I knew I have to wait 1 complete year to hear some positive news, I would have given it up long time ago. *I think - Not sure* :lol:. Not knowing what the future holds, gives us hope I guess.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:34 PM, gogole mongol said:

Don't worry, things will come one day! Hope you wear same smile when it comes! :joy: So carpe diem!

Thank you for the kind words. Means a lot to me, at this time. More than my birthdays, the approaching new years hits my self-reflection a lot. But my smile and my easy-going personality are the two things I love about myself. That wont change :D Thank you again:)

2 hours ago, tiny06 said:

Know that's i off topic but.

How can this forum not have a thread to discuss History 3 make our days count? O.O

It's just over and I'm dying to talk about because it was so amazing. 

let me see who I'm pretty sure is watching:

@deltos

Please I've been behaving like a beat down queen:joy:

4 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

There is a thread dedicated in the Taiwan part!

But for now it's not a living thread (only 14 pages for 3 seasons)!

I suppose it could live again....:glasses:

4 hours ago, mellialuna said:

But for now it's not a living thread (only 14 pages for 3 seasons)!

Tbh, i've never gone outside of this "others" part of the forum, kinda used to that all threads i need are here. So maybe some other bl-fans didn't think to search for History-topic somewhere else as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it how Mean and Plan gets more reactive when it comes to Saint, even more than Perth :joy: (Shows their level of closeness when they tease him)

(I thought about posting this and dont know how I forgot. Sorry a bit late but..)

It has been for 3 consecutive Decembers that Perth is singing this song and winning hearts all around.. Trust Plan when he said before the event, "This song is very good. There definitely will be tears flooding Bangkok. Please take the belongings to the second floor first." :lol: Rightly so, since this is the song that most inter-fans can sing. And this is Perth's Christmas gift for his fans. His voice has become soulful, and nowadays I like him as a singer more, that I look forward to his song choices.

Archived