Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Great to see again Cooheart into a love affair! This is "official teaser" number 2, it means it will be aired very soon?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

Great to see again Cooheart into a love affair! This is "official teaser" number 2, it means it will be aired very soon?

No, they are still shooting  so it may be late fall early winter when it airs. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

No, they are still shooting  so it may be late fall early winter when it airs. :)

Another one for my list. Good Evening or Good Morning depending on where everyone lives. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Another one for my list. Good Evening or Good Morning depending on where everyone lives. :D

Yep ! P'New the director of LBC is doing this one and another one Why RU ?   Morning side here...6:30 wish AM...and 

Spoiler

2moons2 day !!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yep ! P'New the director of LBC is doing this one and another one Why RU ?   Morning side here...6:30 wish AM...and 

Hide contents

2moons2 day !!

Well in that case Good Morning! Your day is starting and my day is coming to an end. :)

It's 7.45pm and we're in the middle of dinner with friends. Better get off my phone before Kim throws his chopsticks at me. :)

• LOL 2

On 8/31/2019 at 12:48 PM, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Better get off my phone before Kim throws his chopsticks at me.

Maybe he saw you ate food with your phone, so it's a lot better with chopsticks!:)

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

A new serie with our couple Perth & Saint: 

Just in case - it's photoshop. Only Saint is there.:ph34r:

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, aniola said:

Just in case - it's photoshop. Only Saint is there.:ph34r:

A Thai version of the Korean series, but it should be interesting to watch because I loved the original series. Saint is a guest actor on the cast list but I didn't see Perth anywhere. He might also be a guest actor, so who knows. 

I just post from what is on the Net. 

The plot (from MyDramaList)

"An alien named Achira who comes to Earth for research, sees a woman in trouble and decides to save her. His heroic action gets him stranded on Earth for 300 years as he was late returning to the spaceship and it left without him. With only three months left before his long-awaited departure, he meets actress Falada and realises that she is the woman he saved all those years ago. Will Achira choose to return to his planet or stay on Earth after finding himself developing feelings for the famous actress?"

With a plot like this one, with or without Perth, i certainly never watch it!

The P'New Universe returns...guest appearances Plann, Mean, Perth...and couple more...:rolleyes:

• Like 5