Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

So Cooheart  is now a quick selfdefense learner!

Don't forget he has a lead in UWMA ( Until We Meet Again ).  Looks to be good

• Like 2

16 hours ago, deltos said:

Don't forget he has a lead in UWMA ( Until We Meet Again ).  Looks to be good

Yeah! I wait this serie because of Cooheart and Pongsatorn Sripinta. I follow him since i first saw into 2013 movie "Green fictions". So his great years is 2014 with "My bromance" movie and "Change" a short one, where he made a great acting into both.  Followed in 2015 with "Red wine...night", and "Ghost ship". He had a four years gap into entertaining industry, then return in 2019 in a support role in a "school" serie, and UWMA! For Cooheart, i need to see him outside of LBC world, where we didn't had too much possibilities to deeply appreciate what he is able to done for us. It is time for Plan and Perth to change their scapegoat, and choose something more solid with Title for exemple, i think things could become more fun for Cooheart and us! So maybe, Cooheart like to be "hurt" by these "naughty boys", who knows?!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

For Cooheart, i need to see him outside of LBC world, where we didn't had too much possibilities to deeply appreciate what he is able to done for us.

Well this is his partner for UWMA and as the first cpl of the series I think he will have a chunk of screen time.  TBH...this series carries a lot more weight than the series that Plan and Perth are doing.... Oh !! Wait !! they aren't doing a series...so yeah they might have to back off to someone else...Coolheart got a new team to play with. :joy:

Spoiler

60341520_810312809341478_913376081698881

13 hours ago, deltos said:

Coolheart got a new team to play with. :joy:

Have seen a pre-trailer with Fluke Pongsatorn and his next partner, not yet for Cooheart. So cool pic for the duo! Coming time seems to be full of interesting new series/movies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Coming time seems to be full of interesting new series/movies.

We are going to be breathless by the end of the year...so many really good series on the horizon!

• Like 2

New serie with Mark and Perth:

Perth is still a trouble maker. Don't have to tell what he did with his right hand!

Never heard of this serie.Another one where the little wise girl will fall in love with his charming prince (which seems to be a mischievous one), that have some humour itself. Looking at this little vid, i always ask myself to know why directors constantly choose that ugly glasses to let us think actors who wear this kind of glasses are true student? 

For those who still remember Ae & Pete couple, here they comes together with Bass for a funny taste test!

They all have happy times!

3 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

The new face of ex-couple! :confused:

Awkward...

• Like 1

I get why PS almost don't communicate in public (with both of them to move on and Saint with new series and new ship to promote). But it still looks so ridicules. Especially when Mean & Plan (and other boys) are next to them laughing and chatting freely.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, aniola said:

I get why PS almost don't communicate in public (with both of them to move on and Saint with new series and new ship to promote). But it still looks so ridicules. Especially when Mean & Plan (and other boys) are next to them laughing and chatting freely.

I think it can be the "official" reason,  nevertheless, i see another point of view. I remember what was done from Perth and Saint promo agents which tried a long time ago to separate the "couple" for money reasons. They both had same commitments, and today, i think it is the same, the thing that made me think differently is a strange scene during their last common presence. A woman wanted to have PS together for interview, while there was a little distance between them. She asked to one promo agent to make them move closer, but he refused and pushed Saint far away from Perth. There is a video showing this fact on the net. I can't help but think this is deliberate attitude! So yes, this is completly ridiculous if we compar with others ex-LBC actors. I think it is to protect the future internationnal Saint "stardom" (as a straight actor), and the money that follow it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I think it is to protect the future internationnal Saint "stardom" (as a straight actor), and the money that follow it.

Except  Saint's newest series is still  BL: Why R U ?  And they have been pimping him and Zee ( from DomundiTV) around for months.  So I think it's more of doing a mind wipe....move Perth and insert Zee... so Zee becomes the new boy in the cpl...:phew:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Except  Saint's newest series is still  BL: Why R U ?

This doesn't change my thoughts, because it is two different market/target. One is a lot bigger than BL one, so it is possible to manage both at the same time. The difference (for now) is the big money amount the straight market can bring. So if the main goal goes in this way, i don't see the necessity to introduce a new couple partner, the actual PS seems to do a good work worldwide on thai and international fans. If your option is the right one, i think there will be a "fan battle" between pro and con new couple member. Alongside this "war", promo agents will turn their greeedy eyes toward the other target even there is a risk it will be a long road to ride on! Who will protect the boys from mind wipe?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Except  Saint's newest series is still  BL: Why R U ?  And they have been pimping him and Zee ( from DomundiTV) around for months.  So I think it's more of doing a mind wipe....move Perth and insert Zee... so Zee becomes the new boy in the cpl...:phew:

You might be right, but for me "mind wipe" doesn't work. Once I connect 2 people together they stay permanently connected. :)

Captain and White from Love sick.

Hack and Ri from Run Paed Pun Kao.

Oh and Fluke from Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter. 

With the last 2 I'm going back into the past, but I still link them together in my mind. B)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

If your option is the right one, i think there will be a "fan battle" between pro and con new couple member. Alongside this "war", promo agents will turn their greeedy eyes toward the other target even there is a risk it will be a long road to ride on! Who will protect the boys from mind wipe?

22 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You might be right, but for me "mind wipe" doesn't work. Once I connect 2 people together they stay permanently connected. :)

Oh the fan battles have been taking place...for a while. And will ramp up again when WRU goes to the floor.And the boyz grow up pretty fast - they know what's going on...they have to and unless they just leave the business - they will always dance to the Piper and go where it leads... 

May be mind wipe was a tad harsh however from my observations, they have been grooming Saint for the last 6 months. First he became a part of one of those " boy " groups that lived together, sang, modeled,  etc.  Mean was also part of that group as well as Zee.  Once WHYRU got one deck - Saint was there as was Zee...and they have been marketed that way for months...travels, public appearances, promo shoots - you name it...they have been plastered around the BL net.  So what I see is securing another face for Saint to be seen with...( no you won't forget - the original paring but it will fade. 

Spoiler

remember Earth and Newwie ?  After waterboyy, that cplship started going down hill and Tay was the new face.  And it was even more difficult because they were signed to the same company. That's also why everyone was so excited for the White/Earth connection in TOL...more for Earth than White. 

Perth has his musical group Tempt with the other guys for LBC - they released a MV and single. (meh). So - the problems I think began way before this...and yeah the entertainment business is by no means altruistic...money must be made. And if you get a little happiness  - cool...you may have a passion for acting...however sooner or later...you will want the pretty's...so you go where the pretty is.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh the fan battles have been taking place...for a while. And will ramp up again when WRU goes to the floor. May be mind wipe was a tad harsh however from my observations, they have been grooming Saint for the last 6 months. First he became a part of one of those " boy " groups that lived together, sang, modeled,  etc.  Mean was also part of that group as well as Zee.  Once WHYRU got one deck - Saint was there as was Zee...and they have been marketed that way for months...travels, public appearances, promo shoots - you name it...they have been plastered around the BL net.  So what I see is securing another face for Saint to be seen with...( no you won't forget - the original paring but it will fade. 

Reveal hidden contents

remember Earth and Newwie ?  After waterboyy, that cplship started going down hill and Tay was the new face.  And it was even more difficult because they were signed to the same company. That's also why everyone was so excited for the White/Earth connection in TOL...more for Earth than White. 

Perth has his musical group Tempt with the other guys for LBC - they released a MV and single. (meh). So - the problems I think began way before this...and yeah the entertainment business is by no means altruistic...money must be made. And if you get a little happiness  - cool...you may have a passion for acting...however sooner or later...you will want the pretty's...so you go where the pretty is.

You're right. In the entertainment world it all comes down to one thing.......money! They are a business and actors are assets to that business at the end of the day. And they will use them whatever way they want to generate the most money. 

6 hours ago, deltos said:

however sooner or later...you will want the pretty's...so you go where the pretty is.

One nail drives out another! We will see if this correctly work soon! I'm not sure all planed ingredients will easily set the mayonnaise!

Just read it this morning (french hour):

Q: There're rumors you are not close with Nong as usual ,Is it true?
Saint : No, just now in event we still talk with each other same as usual 
Q : You still glad to work with him the same as usual right ?
Saint : Yes, I happy to work with him and ando (care ) Nong the same

Thanks Mr Promotion man! That's the main reason when they seat separate at next meeting!:phew: