Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

So Cooheart  is now a quick selfdefense learner!

Don't forget he has a lead in UWMA ( Until We Meet Again ).  Looks to be good

• Like 2

16 hours ago, deltos said:

Don't forget he has a lead in UWMA ( Until We Meet Again ).  Looks to be good

Yeah! I wait this serie because of Cooheart and Pongsatorn Sripinta. I follow him since i first saw into 2013 movie "Green fictions". So his great years is 2014 with "My bromance" movie and "Change" a short one, where he made a great acting into both.  Followed in 2015 with "Red wine...night", and "Ghost ship". He had a four years gap into entertaining industry, then return in 2019 in a support role in a "school" serie, and UWMA! For Cooheart, i need to see him outside of LBC world, where we didn't had too much possibilities to deeply appreciate what he is able to done for us. It is time for Plan and Perth to change their scapegoat, and choose something more solid with Title for exemple, i think things could become more fun for Cooheart and us! So maybe, Cooheart like to be "hurt" by these "naughty boys", who knows?!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

For Cooheart, i need to see him outside of LBC world, where we didn't had too much possibilities to deeply appreciate what he is able to done for us.

Well this is his partner for UWMA and as the first cpl of the series I think he will have a chunk of screen time.  TBH...this series carries a lot more weight than the series that Plan and Perth are doing.... Oh !! Wait !! they aren't doing a series...so yeah they might have to back off to someone else...Coolheart got a new team to play with. :joy:

Spoiler

60341520_810312809341478_913376081698881

13 hours ago, deltos said:

Coolheart got a new team to play with. :joy:

Have seen a pre-trailer with Fluke Pongsatorn and his next partner, not yet for Cooheart. So cool pic for the duo! Coming time seems to be full of interesting new series/movies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Coming time seems to be full of interesting new series/movies.

We are going to be breathless by the end of the year...so many really good series on the horizon!

• Like 1