[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

22 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Those are some really gud points u brought up
1. In LBC, P'New had a bigger say than Mame and in TT, it is Mame more (becoz P'New had other projects for his immediate attention). Considering the reactions of TT, I guess they will try to work together more in the 2nd season if its happening.

Yes he did and it was evident in the production of LBC.  Not to mention he as an experienced director with an eye for how scenes should be played out. Mame was just the writer. The danger is when the writer becomes producer and the director has little experience in directing a large production. I think that's evident in TT ( overall theme notwithstanding)   She tells the director what she wants to see and he points the camera and shoots...does he own any filters ? A director gives orders...not takes order... So my guess is that if there is another LBC2 - P'New will be in the drivers seat...:ph34r: completely.  Not to mention I read that she is financing TT which accounts for a lot. It's like this, the success of the Marvel Universe in addition to the stories is that the production quality of each movie is comparable. You can count on it...the same should be for the LBC Universe...jes'sayin... <note> I'm only talking production..:P

33 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Thats why his disappointment was higher when he suffered a financial loss. Trust me, in life Passion will always beat everything else. P'New IS coming back. Just.., now he knows how to handle things differently coz he has seen it better (which is exactly being proven in UWMA).

Of course....let's be clear, it's all about the money.  UWMA is a high end production...check out the backers...and it's working...and the story line is cool too !  Passion is fine - but sometimes, you have to have the cash to make it happen according to your vision...without it...you get make-do.

31 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

And u chose ME for the job.. How lovely!

Are you up to the task ?:joy:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Perth was not sad. He might have been feeling sleepy perhaps (I saw him sleeping 3 times in that same day lol). All the other times, he was happily playing around.:)

Spoiler

Just an exemple!  That day, Perth had different attitude. Right, sometimes, he felt sleepy, sometimes he was happy (with the games time, and the white hairy puppet), sometimes, he was alone (but Plan not far), sometimes we can saw sadness on his face. There is lot of pics and videos everywhere that show that.

Spoiler

gbbPj.jpg

Sad...

qVVYe.jpg

Happy

Dnng4.jpg

Sleepy...

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just an exemple!

Tbh, i have little trust to such collages of photos, especially made by fans. It so easy to look at a pic and create own story behind it. To overthink about background which actually is not there. Sometimes photo is tricky thing, it's just really-really short moment, and not always pictures actual mood of a person.

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Sad...

I would say just normal face expression.

4 hours ago, aniola said:

Tbh, i have little trust to such collages of photos, especially made by fans. It so easy to look at a pic and create own story behind it. To overthink about background which actually is not there. Sometimes photo is tricky thing, it's just really-really short moment, and not always pictures actual mood of a person.

I'm sorry if i wasn't personally at this meeting and made photos by myself. I just use those i found on the net. I agree, everyone can put a construction on one pic/one video (although it is more complex for a vid) and exprim his personnal view and opinion, so when you see a lot that show the same feeling/attitude (when those pics was posted on twitter (free access), it was the main subject, and almost every pictures/videos showed a disappointed Perth), it is "hard" to think it is all collages. It is easy to verify this point. The only moment we can see a happy Perth was at games time, which i guess/suppose was part of the sponsor program, and at puppet shop! 

4 hours ago, aniola said:

I would say just normal face expression.

Always the same "problem" from the half empty and half full glass! I just remember all the pics and videos from this sponsor meeting i have seen where Perth was obviously sad, and again, it is easy to verify. Usually, Perth offer a smile to fans or show a busy spirit or naughtiness face, so when it is sadness or dissatisfaction, i see it into his eyes. And more, you can wear a smiling/normal face but your eyes can't hide deep sadness! I'm just a casual observer, maybe again, i can be victim of my fertile imagination! 

On 11/14/2019 at 7:33 PM, deltos said:

I read that she is financing TT which accounts for a lot.

I also read abt it. For her, and for the casts involved, I really want TT do well. Which is why I kinda feel guilty for dropping it.

the success of the Marvel Universe in addition to the stories is that the production quality of each movie is comparable. You can count on it...the same should be for the LBC Universe...jes'sayin..

Actually, I was thinking abt why I want LBC S2. Just a few more Ae-Pete scenes, them being happy- maybe graduated and got acceptance from Ae's  parents is a gud closure for them. But Tin-Can story was just abt to start when S1 ended. Though I am not sure how KK-T couple will go, their trope (manipulating someone to fall in love) was something unexplored in any series I have watched. So I was actually curious (But if KK-T story go abt the same way like TT is -like not changing anything even after 4 years of novel's release - I might have some words).

Passion is fine - but sometimes, you have to have the cash to make it happen according to your vision...without it...you get make-do.

Realistically yes. In entertainment industry, I see many(mainly directors) placing passion first, and when everything is done, they suffer a lot.

Are you up to the task ?:joy:

Sure. Here it goes.. Gets the delivery - reads the 1st chapter at once - place a bookmark -keep it in shelf -then forget abt it exists. Ha I dont even open my shelf Unfinished books scares me :ph34r:

On 11/14/2019 at 8:12 PM, gogole mongol said:

sometimes we can saw sadness on his face.

Maybe u r right. Sorry dear I dont see though. Perhaps becoz I dont think he has anything to be sad abt. He is having a wonderful career and gud frds and supportive family. I dont see any reason. Why do u think he is sad? Or are u saying he is having depression?

I think Perth's face is really expressive. Like he cannot hide his emotions - everything shows on his face. I remember there was a time I thought, I shud buy him a mask *just kidding* and he started wearing one (becoz of pollution prob in Thailand) I died laughing that day. Heh

Stupid game sometimes hurt!

Sorry dear I dont see though. Perhaps becoz I dont think he has anything to be sad abt. He is having a wonderful career and gud frds and supportive family. I dont see any reason. Why do u think he is sad? Or are u saying he is having depression?

I think Perth's face is really expressive. Like he cannot hide his emotions - everything shows on his face.

When you are a professional actor, you better offer a smiling face than a sad one! But sometimes, it is hard to hide (mainly when the "missing one" ignore you, even the distance is not too far), and even, it is for a really short time, you can't always smile. Perth is constantly under photograph's pressure, so he must always gives V sign, cross fingers and smile. So i can make a difference when we see he is tired or sad. I don't see depression, i more see melancholy and sadness, always for the same reason: the "one" is missing, separate with each work schedule.

After the LBC long fan-meeting time when their was like magnetized, always more that close (touching, sitting on knees...), they each goes their own path, as i guess there is more than a friendship from Perth to Saint (something more strong than fan service), to be separate is not a joy source for him! A few pics and vids show that! But i agree, his present life is more made of professional success and have enough good friends (Plan is n° 1) for support him into his blossoming career! I just note it happening from time to time on his face, and eyes can't lie! A so all of a sudden big success and a young age can be "hard" to manage sometimes!

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I also read abt it. For her, and for the casts involved, I really want TT do well. Which is why I kinda feel guilty for dropping it.

I haven't started the series...backers of BL want themes that are universal...I'm sure it was difficult to find backers for a newbie director and predictor. Additionally...the theme...it prolly wasn't what they wanted their names attached to...although they might not say that...they'd just say no.

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Sure. Here it goes.. Gets the delivery - reads the 1st chapter at once - place a bookmark -keep it in shelf -then forget abt it exists. Ha I dont even open my shelf Unfinished books scares me :ph34r:

Ah that was a great read...:joy: but you forgot the bedscenes which everyone seems to have a thirst for..:glasses: you might have had to do chapter 2 !

18 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

For her, and for the casts involved, I really want TT do well. Which is why I kinda feel guilty for dropping it.

Don't be, even without you TT has enough viewers.:D

Spoiler

Top5 on LineTV last week.

EJOpPWIU0AA09hc.jpg

19 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Actually, I was thinking abt why I want LBC S2. Just a few more Ae-Pete scenes, them being happy- maybe graduated and got acceptance from Ae's  parents is a gud closure for them.

I don't like drama created by Trump (kidnapping) and Pete's father (separating AePete), so i don't really wanna see it (especially kidnapping, Pete's father actions at least looks more or less suitable for their rich-poor situation). But i like special chapters which shows how Ae and Pete are living after getting back together. But if we ever get S2 i pretty sure there will be more of drama than about happy-ever-after.

16 hours ago, deltos said:

it prolly wasn't what they wanted their names attached to...although they might not say that...they'd just say no.

From the 2 episodes I saw of TT, Mew did his homework well. I thought he will be having a similar career path to Mean though. Not only he is handsome, he is really a gud actor. I dont understand why switching from BL to mainstream n back to BL when they want, is hard:(

16 hours ago, deltos said:

but you forgot the bedscenes which everyone seems to have a thirst for..

I already saw it all Shud I read it too? :joy:

2 hours ago, aniola said:

Don't be, even without you TT has enough viewers.

Woah viewer's topper? Thank God. I didnt expect it wudb beating DBK and UWMA. Actually when it comes to UWMA or TT, I want UWMA to do well though. Sorry for my priorities TT. Maybe after TT ends up airing, UWMA will get the viewers.

2 hours ago, aniola said:

But if we ever get S2 i pretty sure there will be more of drama than about happy-ever-after.

Eh? We wait for 2 years with no hope/possibility, to see that? Ugh. I lost my interest to watch S2. Where is the petition to sign a redo of writing?

@gogole mongol Regarding Perth-Saint, they can meet if they miss each other (being in the same college). I am more concerned abt the fans (not the obsessive but the genuine ones who just wants to see them together). They are happy over little things (like Perth wearing same coat) and still waiting for someday it might/might not happen. In my opinion, their love and loyalty is pure n heartbreaking. I just feel that there shud have been a better way for the fans to be treated.

3 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I dont understand why switching from BL to mainstream n back to BL when they want, is hard:(

Image and type casting.  mainstream will hire a BL actor because they bring viewers with them. Mainstream viewers don't always watch BL so theirs no benefit to put a mainstream actor into BL...you go where the money is.

5 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I already saw it all Shud I read it too? :joy:

Well...I find most bedscenes in Thai novels pretty laughable...they are like descriptions of what is going on...:joy: I suppose I can't be too harsh as the writers can't write from the lived experience...although, there are a couple female writers of non Thai SS novels  that understand that it's not a passive activity - with pretty music...:ph34r:  

14 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Sorry for my priorities TT. Maybe after TT ends up airing, UWMA will get the viewers.

No worries, remember, that's on Line TV...UWMA also airs on YouTube..and Line. Line does not include international viewers since most can't access Line TV without a VPN.  So I pay very little attention to the numbers game unless it's in the billions like many Chinese series....

1 hour ago, deltos said:

remember, that's on Line TV...UWMA also airs on YouTube..and Line. Line does not include international viewers since most can't access Line TV without a VPN.

Yes, i was going to say the same. So there is big possibility that DBK, UWMA and Blacklist by Line TV + youtube numbers will beat TT.

Eh? We wait for 2 years with no hope/possibility, to see that? Ugh. I lost my interest to watch S2.

:D Of course there will be balance between drama and sweet moments. I just wish all story with Trump kidnapping Pete was erased from the story.

On 11/16/2019 at 8:01 PM, deltos said:

I suppose I can't be too harsh as the writers can't write from the lived experience...although, there are a couple female writers of non Thai SS novels  that understand that it's not a passive activity - with pretty music...:ph34r:

Either way, I wouldnt be able to tell the difference. I will take ur word for it.:joy:  Novel and music? I am guessing its a metaphor?

On 11/16/2019 at 8:01 PM, deltos said:

No worries, remember, that's on Line TV...UWMA also airs on YouTube..and Line. Line does not include international viewers since most can't access Line TV without a VPN.

So they can know the exact number of international viewers who r watching the series. Great idea!

On 11/16/2019 at 9:16 PM, aniola said:

Of course there will be balance between drama and sweet moments.

Just wishing that the sweet moments wud make up for 90% n 10 or lesser for drama. I am also hoping that they re-write the screenplay to fit the times now.

For a second, I double-checked whether I am seeing it right :lol:  Perth-Saint in Netflix's tweet?? Then I remembered LBC is now available on Netflix LOL

Either way, I wouldnt be able to tell the difference. I will take ur word for it.:joy:  

Oh yeah you would....I point you in the direction of Ep 5 of WTD and Together With Me - those are the bench marks ! :innocent:

So they can know the exact number of international viewers who r watching the series. Great idea!

Yeah because some productions block viewing on YT from Thai and other countries that get LineTV.  So, the YT views are mostly international at least on the first airing. It may change after that..

On 11/18/2019 at 8:53 PM, deltos said:

Oh yeah you would....I point you in the direction of Ep 5 of WTD and Together With Me - those are the bench marks ! :innocent:

LOL I didnt know the difference then but now u make me ponder Ha. For ur sake I will go n re-watch it :innocent: Now that it dawns on me, is it just me or I feel like I know a lot more than I shud, becoz of BL :scream:

32 minutes ago, aniola said:

Is there a limit of what you should know?:lol:

Of Course not :D But I think getting more than average grades are actually waste and honestly stressful. Its better to stay as an above average but below outstanding student (I panic when I get outstanding). Thats the limit I set for myself B)

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Now that it dawns on me, is it just me or I feel like I know a lot more than I shud, becoz of BL :scream:

I dunno... it depends on what you want to know...and why you want to know...:ph34r:I love learning for learning's sake..but I am also in control of what I learn..for instance, I would never be interested in a Yuri series...on any level...contrasted to BL which is in my wheel-house, a lived experience.  Take the Goldfish... I know what it means...and I know what's happening...no mystery there...well, for me.  I don't watch BL for the carnal knowledge...:glasses: I always ask myself, now that I know this..what am I gonna do with this new found knowledge ?

On 11/20/2019 at 1:24 AM, deltos said:

I dunno... it depends on what you want to know...and why you want to know...:ph34r:

hehe Life is complicated. Its like learn/know things as it comes. Not strictly becoz I want to know :innocent:

I love learning for learning's sake.

Well said

I always ask myself, now that I know this..what am I gonna do with this new found knowledge ?

Pwahaha But Ur thinking is really different. That thought will never cross my mind -like What to do with it? Its mostly the opposite for me. I experience first then learn from it.

3 hours ago, deltos said:

was thinking of you...

Hide contents

The last episodes of Make Our Days Count is about as real as it gets....something to help you with your learning and research...:joy:

Spoiler

Wow Its mutual. I thought about sharing this too but I didnt know if you were seeing too.

While watching I was like, Can they do that? Can they do that? :joy: It felt too real that I wanted to give them some privacy by closing my eyes LOL.

Seriously Perth has found his flair. Watching him cry, makes me think something bad really really happened. His acting is getting better and better. But please no more crying scenes for him. This year fully from Reminders, Stranded then now UWMA and all the sad songs that he sings, Someone should stop him. I want to see him in a happy role -like a playboy or something :P

Archived