Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

I have to wait for subs to get everything but I think I had the general idea :D

Spoiler

I like how Klengkla seems so shy and uncomfortable when he sees P'No while he is capable of all that...

Seen on TT

10 minutes ago, alvinyl said:

My heart melted when Ae told Pete that "Just now was my first kiss" 
:wub::wub:

I assume it was also Pete’s. Two guys that have never kissed before. That is so sweet. I remember mine. We were both nervous as hell. :wub: :D

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I assume it was also Pete’s. Two guys that have never kissed before. That is so sweet. I remember mine. We were both nervous as hell. :wub: :D

Pete's first kiss on screen was with that scumbag Trump already :rage: 
But if we take it as someone who might love him dearly, then yeah, it is Pete's first true kiss :blush:
Mine was in a night club, so it wasn't as romantic as this :joy:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

I think it's not Pete's first kiss we've already seen him kissing P Trump :p

ooohhhh yuk!!! I would never consider touching that face with my lips as a kiss. :crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, baw74 said:

237.gif

screen-shot-2018-07-22-at-2-03-54-pm.png

Having said that... aloneww ( the director) knows how to ring every bit of emotion out of a scene and the actors ( if they have talent)...that slow motion car kiss scene with the fade to black with each camera angle...blows me away.  Of course he did the same thing in LS with the first kiss and I believe the same song... what he does with scenes..leaves you dead or breathless.  This BL in the hands of any other director would be a waste. He and Yuan ( another director) knows how to go all in to make a BL memorable and knows how to tell a story. Did you catch how he used depth of field in the car when he showed Pete with his eyes closed and Ae in the background sharing his feeling...so much accomplished...and yeah I get into the mechanics and the emotion...

• Like 3

The Kiss Scene if you need to be ded again...oh and this clip is subbed.
cr on vid

Edited by deltos
the real deal
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, deltos said:

What a wonderful kiss, wrapped into tenderness! No i need to be alive for watch it again, cause it gives me what i need more: some emotions (without nosebleed)! :wub::thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, alvinyl said:

With more context subbed by LazySubber~

Right! no problem, when it's so good i can't refuse another one!:thumbsup::wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, deltos said:

cr on vid

I love this scene. Ae is falling for Pete because he's soooooo soft.... hahahaha!......i hope not everything or they might have problems later on. :phew:  Seriously, it's a great scene and hope to see more like it in future episodes. :D

Edit: I loved it when he said "Sorry i sucked". hahahahaha! My mind went to a place a nice clean cut Buddhist Korean shouldn't go. :P ( I know he meant sucked at kissing when he said it ).

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I love this scene. Ae is falling for Pete because he's soooooo soft.... hahahaha!......i hope not everything or they might have problems later on. :phew:  Seriously, it's a great scene and hope to see more like it in future episodes. :D

Edit: I loved it when he said "Sorry i sucked". hahahahaha! My mind went to a place a nice clean cut Buddhist Korean shouldn't go. :P ( I know he meant sucked at kissing when he said it ).

Well....I think Ae was so focused on Pete's softness because ( yeah I'm gonna say it) he embodied the opposite...:phew:
You are covered...every gayboi here, mind went to that place....with relish... no guilt, no apologies, :P

And full agreement , this was one of the best constructed confession/kiss scenes that I've seen in a BL series. Music...spot on.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Uhh, don't be too hard on yourself. Clean cut Buddhist Korean's are allowed to have sexual thoughts. It's natural.

(My mind went there, too. :D)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

What a wonderful kiss, wrapped into tenderness! No i need to be alive for watch it again, cause it gives me what i need more: some emotions (without nosebleed)! :wub::thumbsup:

It's not the forever dead...just until you wake up and get ded again. I read where a fan said they only schedule one death a week on Friday's with  LBC.  Unfortunately, after this episode they have all been used up...lol

• Like 1

I'm probably one of the very few who didn't like that Lovesick OST used on that kissing scene of Ae and Pete. Not because it's terrible but because I tend to get distracted as I'm reminded of Lovesick itself. The petty me just really want a song which would only remind me of this PRECIOUS confession of Ae and Pete like how tht Lovesick OST reminds me of that let's-risk-it-all kiss of Phun and Noh.

That being said, I just have to say this. Ae is definitely the best seme (how do Thai bl call their seme? Lol) I have ever seen in a while. He's so refreshing being such a manly but innocent guy which is a perfect match for someone looking innocent (but kinda have this Wayo's pervertedness in some way) that is Pete, and making their story about a pure and innocent romance a lot more interesting. I tend to get either annoyed (What the Duck's Oat, Lovesick's Phun) or indifferent (Make it Right's Tee, Sotus' Kongpob) to most seme of Thai BL tbh because they just come off as terribky written and that it's only because of their MCs why they became less annoying or more visible but Ae is just kind of seeming to be properly written like those MCs and MLs of underrated shounen ai mangas in Japan. Or maybe I'm just biased bc Perth is just so cute lmao. Pete, he's just awesome for me. I'm waiting how he's written on that part where some girl appear just to see if he could give something different from the usual jealousy drama which making most BL dragging and I'm hoping it would be different (so I could put this couple as my most favorite amongst all Thai BL couple).:lol:

• Like 1

I just have nothing to say... I'm so giddy it took me a hella long time just to come up with "I have nothing to say..." Like I can't stop grinning and sighing and smiling and sighing... Oh wait I said that already... And when Ae said "Sorry I sucked..." Well I'm a girl so I'll just say I was a guttergul... Does that work? Like my brain is so high right now on this perfect scene that I can't even. I need to go do something boring so I can relax... 

Or I need to just watch this episode over then scream into my pillow. Either one works cause jeez!!! I am loosing it...

The kiss! I'm sure every angle is a different take, so count how many times they have to kiss just to get all those angles.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Please, watch the Series from this links to help the production and actors team.

Cheers....!!

:love:

Okay... i will watch on this...

• Thanks 1

I've lost count of the number of times i've watched this episode and it only gets better every-time i watch it. 

Sounds like the definition of obsession. :blink: :D

• Like 3