Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, deltos said:

there is a second one...
messageimage_1542903159833.jpg

Yeah I'm ready for it ... I was just so happy to see them again, I forgot about the plot!!!

• Like 1

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, deltos said:

Nope you aren't and I'm done with that drama...never started it to tell the truth just popped into an episode...I was shook for al the reasons you mentioned...in what world does the rapist give you a ride home with a simple...sorry...Nah...can't even do that one.

I think someone need to explain the writers that whatever you are homo or hetero, it is NEVER acceptable and will NEVER lead to love!!! :angry:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

hopefully I wasn't the only one!

You are not. And that exact same scene and thing baffled me. I now only got it all out of my system #welcometotheclub. (Also that guy didnt even feel a bit remorseful. And his friend, with just one slap, he called it off for the day.*insert eye rolling*)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

(Also that guy didnt even feel a bit remorseful. And his friend, with just one slap, he called it off for the day.*insert eye rolling*)

I forgot about the slap, it was so ridiculous, I call the cop or bring you to jail!!! 

I never get that in Thaï drama, I know it's drama but according to the series there is no police and no justice's system in Thailand??? :rolleyes:

And to focus back on what I'm waiting for

yes they are :wub:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

yes they are :wub:

btw,,,the director for this and all the  MySkyy episodes is the same director who directed Loser/17.  So there will be some nice continuity . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, deltos said:

btw,,,the director for this and all the  MySkyy episodes is the same director who directed Loser/17.  So there will be some nice continuity . 

i just knew he was him for Sun-In and Mork-Tee, that's even better ... Thanks!

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Oh. They have added "Season 1" to the thread's name.. Is this a good sign?? :D

I guess someone who did it still have hope.:D

• LOL 2

ดีต่อใจจริงๆ

Credit : DK_DUKEE

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, hat, closeup and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Image may contain: 2 people

• Like 2

Looks like I have a lot of reading and viewing to do on all the threads. Missed a lot over the past few weeks. That’s what happens when you’re traveling. Hope everyone is doing Ok? :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

holidays or work?

Both. About 75 per cent work and 25 per cent pleasure. We went Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam and now i think i need a week off to recover and catch up with what’s been happening on here. :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Looks like I have a lot of reading and viewing to do on all the threads. Missed a lot over the past few weeks. That’s what happens when you’re traveling. Hope everyone is doing Ok? :)

Wb I seem to remember you saying Thailand a while back so I figured u were off the grid for a bit.  There is a bit to catch up on ttyl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Wb I seem to remember you saying Thailand a while back so I figured u were off the grid for a bit.  There is a bit to catch up on ttyl

Off the grid is right. Didn’t have time to scratch my nose. I love traveling but it’s really nice to be home and I can relax a little. Not going into the office for over a week gives me a great feeling. I can concentrate on catching up with what’s been happening in the world of BL and other programs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I love traveling but it’s really nice to be home

I get that, once I travelled for 6 months. It was amazing but I was glad to come back home, but after a short time, I want desperatly leave again ...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I get that, once I travelled for 6 months. It was amazing but I was glad to come back home, but after a short time, I want desperatly leave again ...

WOW!! 6 months is a long time. Not sure I could be away from my “babies” that long. My babies are my dogs and cats.  

35 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

WOW!! 6 months is a long time. Not sure I could be away from my “babies” that long. My babies are my dogs and cats.  

It was so great. I don't have pets, that's help :)

• Like 1