[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5rJOhpX.jpg

I believe this world should be a fairer place than it is right now. Otherwise this game (Life) is not worth playing. Its disappointing that the real heroes who actually put up the fight are not visible to everyone. But they are there. They will make the world turn to see them. I trust in P'New. He is a true hero. He will overcome this.

Has there been any word on the English translation of the novel? I know the author mentioned something about it.

Also, it's so sad to hear that P'New ended up with a debt for a series that I thought must have generated a lot in revenues. It's definitely helped the actors gain a fandom base both domestically and internationally. I wish him the best of luck and hopefully  he can clear his debts. I know some fans tried to donate but he is refusing donations. He doesn't want them and that makes me respect him so so much. I think the DVDs for the show should be released soon and I hope it can help him pay off his debt. 

I've been following you for a long time. Thank you for the comments on the series. I liked this series and watched it. I never lost my hope. My feeling says the second season will be. For the second season you need to vote as the best couple and the best kissing couple.

https://twitter.com/maknaeismaknae/status/1080071538815057920

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mjsistar said:

Hi, is it known wether we'll get a 2nd Season or not?

There were rumors about possibility of s2, but last time when P'New was asked about it he said "NO!". So better not think about s2. If something will change we'll know.

On 1/16/2019 at 10:18 PM, aniola said:

There were rumors about possibility of s2, but last time when P'New was asked about it he said "NO!". So better not think about s2. If something will change we'll know.

Okay thank you. That's devastating, I've heard  it's been quite successful but the director ended up with a huge debt he has to pay off? Or what's the reason? I've read several rumours, one a homophobic compamy, smth with PeteAe mangers and so on.

We never says never, if S2 have to exist, it is possibly with another director than P'New! Just hope with same actors! 

P'New ended with 1.000.000bath debt (about 27.700€) and manager's problems create disenchantment, and he was the only one to manage this troubles. It is easy to understand he's not yet ready for S2. Only time heals the wounds (health or money), so we must be patient!  My little finger says we'll see it one day and it never fails!

3 hours ago, doumeki said:

What is this?? :hushed::hushed:t

This is a clip from an event for CathyDoll ( a cometic company that took place yesterday or day before depending on your side of the world) It's really a TVC  ( television commercial for this event )
Here is a twitter link...turn the volume down..and don't fall ded as many have:joy: although recovery is possible...

On 1/24/2019 at 5:42 PM, deltos said:

This is a clip from an event for CathyDoll ( a cometic company that took place yesterday or day before depending on your side of the world) It's really a TVC  ( television commercial for this event )
Here is a twitter link...turn the volume down..and don't fall ded as many have:joy: although recovery is possible...

:love: I need this clip in HD hahahahaha

47 minutes ago, doumeki said:

:love: I need this clip in HD hahahahaha

That is/was the best copy so far...I'm sure somebody has it in HD and will post it !  Although this was a video of a video...it might not get any clearer unless CathyDoll releases the original...one can only hope !:joy:

Archived