Quantcast
Jump to content
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

[Fun Fact] Ball Vittavat and Tai Chutima had worked together 12 years ago in a very classic Thai movie called "Season Changes". They were very famous as a "ship" teen couple in that romantic movie and now they come back to work together again in #lovebychanceseries

Photo: https://movie.mthai.com/movie-news/231914.html

 
39735844_2170295122999205_62255491384323
 

 

I didn't realise that 12 years had passed... they grew from teenager to adult become husband and wife and even have a daughter in the series. How do you guys find about Ae's elder brother with his wife and cute little daughter ? =)

 

I don't know the movie but this is like a good guiño for the real movie... they're mnarried with a Child.. XD 

 

Thanks for the info. where can i find the Movie with eng or Spanish subs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

9As7iwDFS7LsDr-ERoeYXs_8__HAvHfTGMTcWQk5

If this program doesn't end like this, then there's going to be one very agitated and mad Korean over here. :angry: :P :D

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Short bts, but full of great "little moments", filled with emotion, fun, chemistry, and now, they seems to be very at ease in front of (bts) camera. And the coming kissing scene. I appreciate image just stop before lips contact. It will be a lot better to see it in the ep! Thanks for the post!:thumbsup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

 

I think I understand after watching this why Ae would be frustrated in episode 5. You've shared at least 2 kisses (accidental or otherwise), you were holding hands in the movie theater, and you have even gone so far as to seek advice about your feelings... Then the person your falling for pushes you towards someone else. 

I'd be pissed too so...

If this is the storyline they are going for then it explains a lot to me. Also I sense that Pete is feeling like this is all too good to be true. He could very well be acting out of self-preservation when he pushed Ae away using the girl (whatever her name is). Or he could simply be trying to protect himself because he subconsciously thinks that he can never be loved due to Trump's psychological games.

Or I could just be over thinking this and it's a case of flawed writing to heighten the drama lol. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

... I sense that Pete is feeling like this is all too good to be true. He could very well be acting out of self-preservation when he pushed Ae away using the girl (whatever her name is). Or he could simply be trying to protect himself because he subconsciously thinks that he can never be loved due to Trump's psychological games...

 

Great thoughts - and I hadn't considered the psych games from Trump. (I still LOL at that characters name.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

 

I think I understand after watching this why Ae would be frustrated in episode 5. You've shared at least 2 kisses (accidental or otherwise), you were holding hands in the movie theater, and you have even gone so far as to seek advice about your feelings... Then the person your falling for pushes you towards someone else. 

I'd be pissed too so...

If this is the storyline they are going for then it explains a lot to me. Also I sense that Pete is feeling like this is all too good to be true. He could very well be acting out of self-preservation when he pushed Ae away using the girl (whatever her name is). Or he could simply be trying to protect himself because he subconsciously thinks that he can never be loved due to Trump's psychological games.

Or I could just be over thinking this and it's a case of flawed writing to heighten the drama lol. 

Yea. I think that Pete still has it in his mind, wrongly of course, that he's "not normal" and that no one could "love someone like him". I can see Ae having to work really hard at convincing Pete that is not the case and that someone does love him, and his name is Ae.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

If this program doesn't end like this, then there's going to be one very agitated and mad Korean over here. :angry: :P :D

Now you know there’s gonna be some angst cause it’s BL but it’s suppose to be an HE !

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!

 

Omg help me I created an acc just for this series! As per my name I'm too whipped for it, I even created Twitter and Insta acc just to stan this series and I read each and everyone posts in here fuhhh that was a lot of opinions!

 

I'm glad they are giving access to us international fans to watch it via linetv considering the pasts BL series I've watched it was so hard to watch it unless there is an angel who is kind enough to trans and upload it on her channel!

 

I hope I can contribute more here! Anyway, this is my first time watching BL where the bottom is taller than the top and it catches my attention right away hehe

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love by Chance The Series

Episode 4

Friday, 24 August 2018

 

International Release by

LINE TV Thailand

 

 

 

Part 1/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3819787 

 

Part 2/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3819790 

 

Part 3/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3819791 

 

Part 4/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3819821 
 

 

* * * * * * * *

 

 

Remember that the Eng Subs will be added to these links later on by tomorrow

 

 

 

DlYBd5SU4AI-EvQ.jpg

 

 

DlYL1GrVsAAWZ4V.jpg

 

DlYLsnHU8AEJD68.jpg

 

DlYEahoUcAAjDHM.jpg

 

 

 

 

* * * Cheers * * *

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yea. I think that Pete still has it in his mind, wrongly of course, that he's "not normal" and that no one could "love someone like him". I can see Ae having to work really hard at convincing Pete that is not the case and that someone does love him, and his name is Ae.

Not to mention Pete just had a very destructive fake "relationship" recently, we can see that some trauma is still there regarding whether he can truly find love.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Source for the links to the Series:

 

 

 

 

Please, watch the Series from this links to help the production and actors team.

 

Cheers....!!

:love:

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Beam_Tee said:

prepare to die for this scene, if you love this scene the most, like the post , haha

 

 

 

237.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely loved Ep 4, and now i can't wait another week for Ep 5. Why do they have only 1 episode a week? :( :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just finished watching ep 4 and i am scREAMINGNFJFJHFHD THEIR SHYNESS AFTER THE KISS AND AE HOLDING HIS HEART LIKE THAT FJJFKCKC

 

also, Ae is smiling a lot in this ep (courtesy of Pete ofc :wub:) and that's just so great since he looks so cute smilimg especially his crescent eyes urghhh he's so soft for Pete. I'm living for this. 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Park Baekhyun said:

just finished watching ep 4 and i am scREAMINGNFJFJHFHD THEIR SHYNESS AFTER THE KISS AND AE HOLDING HIS HEART LIKE THAT FJJFKCKC

 

also, Ae is smiling a lot in this ep (courtesy of Pete ofc :wub:) and that's just so great since he looks so cute smilimg especially his crescent eyes urghhh he's so soft for Pete. I'm living for this. 

 

 

LOL! I haven’t heard the term crescent eyes in a long time. :D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I absolutely loved Ep 4, and now i can't wait another week for Ep 5. Why do they have only 1 episode a week? :( :D

Well you'll have to wait two weeks cause it won't air next week

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...