Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

20 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

[Fun Fact] Ball Vittavat and Tai Chutima had worked together 12 years ago in a very classic Thai movie called "Season Changes". They were very famous as a "ship" teen couple in that romantic movie and now they come back to work together again in #lovebychanceseries

Photo: https://movie.mthai.com/movie-news/231914.html

39735844_2170295122999205_62255491384323

I didn't realise that 12 years had passed... they grew from teenager to adult become husband and wife and even have a daughter in the series. How do you guys find about Ae's elder brother with his wife and cute little daughter ? =)

I don't know the movie but this is like a good guiño for the real movie... they're mnarried with a Child.. XD 

Thanks for the info. where can i find the Movie with eng or Spanish subs? 

10 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

9As7iwDFS7LsDr-ERoeYXs_8__HAvHfTGMTcWQk5

If this program doesn't end like this, then there's going to be one very agitated and mad Korean over here. :angry: :P :D

• LOL 2

Short bts, but full of great "little moments", filled with emotion, fun, chemistry, and now, they seems to be very at ease in front of (bts) camera. And the coming kissing scene. I appreciate image just stop before lips contact. It will be a lot better to see it in the ep! Thanks for the post!:thumbsup:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I think I understand after watching this why Ae would be frustrated in episode 5. You've shared at least 2 kisses (accidental or otherwise), you were holding hands in the movie theater, and you have even gone so far as to seek advice about your feelings... Then the person your falling for pushes you towards someone else. 

I'd be pissed too so...

If this is the storyline they are going for then it explains a lot to me. Also I sense that Pete is feeling like this is all too good to be true. He could very well be acting out of self-preservation when he pushed Ae away using the girl (whatever her name is). Or he could simply be trying to protect himself because he subconsciously thinks that he can never be loved due to Trump's psychological games.

Or I could just be over thinking this and it's a case of flawed writing to heighten the drama lol. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

... I sense that Pete is feeling like this is all too good to be true. He could very well be acting out of self-preservation when he pushed Ae away using the girl (whatever her name is). Or he could simply be trying to protect himself because he subconsciously thinks that he can never be loved due to Trump's psychological games...

Great thoughts - and I hadn't considered the psych games from Trump. (I still LOL at that characters name.)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I think I understand after watching this why Ae would be frustrated in episode 5. You've shared at least 2 kisses (accidental or otherwise), you were holding hands in the movie theater, and you have even gone so far as to seek advice about your feelings... Then the person your falling for pushes you towards someone else. 

I'd be pissed too so...

If this is the storyline they are going for then it explains a lot to me. Also I sense that Pete is feeling like this is all too good to be true. He could very well be acting out of self-preservation when he pushed Ae away using the girl (whatever her name is). Or he could simply be trying to protect himself because he subconsciously thinks that he can never be loved due to Trump's psychological games.

Or I could just be over thinking this and it's a case of flawed writing to heighten the drama lol. 

Yea. I think that Pete still has it in his mind, wrongly of course, that he's "not normal" and that no one could "love someone like him". I can see Ae having to work really hard at convincing Pete that is not the case and that someone does love him, and his name is Ae.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

If this program doesn't end like this, then there's going to be one very agitated and mad Korean over here. :angry: :P :D

Now you know there’s gonna be some angst cause it’s BL but it’s suppose to be an HE !

• Like 3

Hi everyone!

Omg help me I created an acc just for this series! As per my name I'm too whipped for it, I even created Twitter and Insta acc just to stan this series and I read each and everyone posts in here fuhhh that was a lot of opinions!

I'm glad they are giving access to us international fans to watch it via linetv considering the pasts BL series I've watched it was so hard to watch it unless there is an angel who is kind enough to trans and upload it on her channel!

I hope I can contribute more here! Anyway, this is my first time watching BL where the bottom is taller than the top and it catches my attention right away hehe

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

Love by Chance The Series

Episode 4

Friday, 24 August 2018

International Release by

LINE TV Thailand

Part 1/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3819787 

Part 2/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3819790 

Part 3/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3819791 

Part 4/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3819821 

Remember that the Eng Subs will be added to these links later on by tomorrow

DlYBd5SU4AI-EvQ.jpg

DlYL1GrVsAAWZ4V.jpg

DlYLsnHU8AEJD68.jpg

DlYEahoUcAAjDHM.jpg

* * * Cheers * * *

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yea. I think that Pete still has it in his mind, wrongly of course, that he's "not normal" and that no one could "love someone like him". I can see Ae having to work really hard at convincing Pete that is not the case and that someone does love him, and his name is Ae.

Not to mention Pete just had a very destructive fake "relationship" recently, we can see that some trauma is still there regarding whether he can truly find love.

• Like 1

Source for the links to the Series:

Please, watch the Series from this links to help the production and actors team.

Cheers....!!

:love:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Beam_Tee said:

prepare to die for this scene, if you love this scene the most, like the post , haha

237.gif

• Like 2

I absolutely loved Ep 4, and now i can't wait another week for Ep 5. Why do they have only 1 episode a week? :( :D

• Like 2

just finished watching ep 4 and i am scREAMINGNFJFJHFHD THEIR SHYNESS AFTER THE KISS AND AE HOLDING HIS HEART LIKE THAT FJJFKCKC

also, Ae is smiling a lot in this ep (courtesy of Pete ofc :wub:) and that's just so great since he looks so cute smilimg especially his crescent eyes urghhh he's so soft for Pete. I'm living for this. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Park Baekhyun said:

just finished watching ep 4 and i am scREAMINGNFJFJHFHD THEIR SHYNESS AFTER THE KISS AND AE HOLDING HIS HEART LIKE THAT FJJFKCKC

also, Ae is smiling a lot in this ep (courtesy of Pete ofc :wub:) and that's just so great since he looks so cute smilimg especially his crescent eyes urghhh he's so soft for Pete. I'm living for this. 

LOL! I haven’t heard the term crescent eyes in a long time. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I absolutely loved Ep 4, and now i can't wait another week for Ep 5. Why do they have only 1 episode a week? :( :D

Well you'll have to wait two weeks cause it won't air next week

• Like 1
  • Sad 4