Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Spoilers and Yeah I am posting this from heaven!!

Reveal hidden contents

This one I cannot handle it..

Spoiler

And that's all I have to say...:joy:

• LOL 5

31 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I seriously didnt expect this to happen and we will get to see this.. Can I scream only once... Please.. KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. Sorry not sorry I cannot contain this..

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, dramaandfood said:

I seriously didnt expect this to happen and we will get to see this.. Can I scream only once... Please.. KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. Sorry not sorry I cannot contain this..

Scream all you want....I'm letting the song do it for me...clearly...no peeling of shrimp happened here...:joy::joy:

• LOL 3

I would say its killing me waiting for the subtitles for these last two episodes but everyone is in the same boat, besides whats also frustrating is people are posting false links absolutely everywhere to it as well.  But will have to be patient will be up sooner or later.  There area few things now the series is coming to a close.

Firstly the strength of the main characters is well cast and acted, you have one genuinely vulnerable and other strong willed and knows his own mind.  I miss that in normal dramas for that matter.  So every episode was something to look forward to.

Secondly the kissing and make out scenes were not gentle pecks or touches and thats it.  Unlike other dramas the cast was invested in the characters and the production team did well directing that you really enjoyed the ride with the show.

Lastly I am curious if anyone knows what the last conversation I think it Tum @ Tar I think it is.  From the clips they have a few long talks and eventually resolves it.  But sounds like initially he said something about France either going back or something and him being stopped.  But i am guessing here as i dont have subtitles but curious if he did open up and trust him and tell him everything.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I find the cut version of KK-No subbed while waiting for the uncut and the real one ...

Reveal hidden contents

Even with subs...I still LMAO...:joy:

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, deltos said:

Scream all you want....I'm letting the song do it for me...clearly...no peeling of shrimp happened here...:joy::joy:

Lol. I was not able to scream. Ha. Out of all days, today I am at my home. Almost got caught smiling at my laptop and was asked "Who is it" Lol. And blew my cover when I found it was shrimp at my house today. :joy: Watching KK/No scenes, I thought about this thing I heard somewhere.. "When you want something sooo bad, the universe will work for you to get it" Lol.

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I find the cut version of KK-No subbed while waiting for the uncut and the real one ...

Thank you so much for the subs. NO's expressions are too cute. And thats the gist of what we will get in the spinoff. Regarding the actors, Gun's face itself looks "so innocent and cannot find a mean bone in his body even if you try" kind. and Mark looks like he kinda knows "something" Lol. Perfectly chosen for the roles Heh.

2 hours ago, aniola said:

And i guess it's official that there is no season 2.:unsure: Expected but still sad.

I dont know why I am not that sad today. Maybe too many good things happened in the theatre and my heart is jumping up and down with happiness, this sad news (no S2 and we got mostly what we have already seen with Ae-Pete) still hasn't sunk in yet. And you chose wisely with SonPin Lol. It was fully SonPin today. Saint is showing the world who the captain is. Ha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, dramaandfood said:

And you chose wisely with SonPin Lol. It was fully SonPin today. Saint is showing the world who the captain is. Ha.

^_^ Saint and Perth are making me smile all day today. I'm overwhelmed with their cuteness.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do you hear all the girls screaming? They're all me. They're all different incarnations of me.

• LOL 4

P'New was defeated by all of the drama--poor guy was tired from the moment his drama was dropped to the uncertainty if it would ever see the light of day, to managers pegging an actor against another...it was a never ending cycle and I don't blame him for being tired and just wanting to give up. The hope is that maybe he'll pick this up some time in the future, who knows, however, he should be proud that he created a drama that had a lot of GREAT points to it...more than the negative and that his drama took some negative cliches and turned them on their heel and made them a bit more realistic. 

I am not disappointed in the ending--rather, I am happy that there were closures for some of them and open endings for others. This way, any other director can pick a pairing that has that open ending and work a spin off or something like that. 

As they say Never Say Never (it's been a great ride with this drama along making new friends in here...Fridays will def be different for me moving on)

Spoiler

Sorry I was MIA...My uncle had two strokes last Friday and he went into emergency brain surgery. We aren't sure if he is going to make it yet, but it's been a tough week for everyone here. I'm glad that I can escape that by sharing with you all. I hope we see each other around with other dramas---there is much more to come for sure 2019 is looking great! Thank you all for allowing me into your space. ::humbling bowing:::

• Like 6

I think I need AePete-cut puting together into 3-4-5 hour movie to watch and re-watch it again and again.:lol:

I like all of the characters but Pete and Ae (+ their story) became very special for me.

I'm in really sentimental mood right now: loving everyone, missing everyone, listening LBC-ost.))

tumblr_phzi840Aby1x8jq0lo3_400.giftumblr_phzi840Aby1x8jq0lo4_400.gif

• Like 5

1 minute ago, aniola said:

I think I need AePete-cut puting together into 3-4-5 hour movie to watch and re-watch it again and again.:lol:

I like all of the characters but Pete and Ae (+ their story) became very special for me.

I'm in really sentimental mood right now: loving everyone, missing everyone, listening LBC-ost.))

tumblr_phzi840Aby1x8jq0lo3_400.giftumblr_phzi840Aby1x8jq0lo4_400.gif

Totally me :wub:

• Like 4

So to clarify, is this uncut episode that’s 70 minutes long different than the supposed last episode? Or is it basically the same thing as the last episode but with extra scenes (undeleted scenes). 

Might seem like a trivial question, but with what I briefly read on the sub while trying to avoid main spoilers, it sounds like they’re two different episodes basically. 

Just trying to time myself wisely (but wouldn’t complain if I rewatch the last episode twice anyways lol)

3 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

P'New was defeated by all of the drama--poor guy was tired from the moment his drama was dropped to the uncertainty if it would ever see the light of day, to managers pegging an actor against another...it was a never ending cycle and I don't blame him for being tired and just wanting to give up. The hope is that maybe he'll pick this up some time in the future, who knows, however, he should be proud that he created a drama that had a lot of GREAT points to it...more than the negative and that his drama took some negative cliches and turned them on their heel and made them a bit more realistic. 

I am not disappointed in the ending--rather, I am happy that there were closures for some of them and open endings for others. This way, any other director can pick a pairing that has that open ending and work a spin off or something like that. 

As they say Never Say Never (it's been a great ride with this drama along making new friends in here...Fridays will def be different for me moving on)

Hide contents

Sorry I was MIA...My uncle had two strokes last Friday and he went into emergency brain surgery. We aren't sure if he is going to make it yet, but it's been a tough week for everyone here. I'm glad that I can escape that by sharing with you all. I hope we see each other around with other dramas---there is much more to come for sure 2019 is looking great! Thank you all for allowing me into your space. ::humbling bowing:::

I have truly loved this ride and am going to miss both the series and all the conversations you all had on here even though I was silent for the majority of it. 

Spoiler

I am sorry about your uncle, I wish him a speedy recovery and peace to your family.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, tahkotin said:

So to clarify, is this uncut episode that’s 70 minutes long different than the supposed last episode? Or is it basically the same thing as the last episode but with extra scenes (undeleted scenes). 

Might seem like a trivial question, but with what I briefly read on the sub while trying to avoid main spoilers, it sounds like they’re two different episodes basically. 

Just trying to time myself wisely (but wouldn’t complain if I rewatch the last episode twice anyways lol)

IT's essentially the missing scenes that make the episode make more sense...so it's just things added in to clarify the situations for every character---as they are at that moment. 

3 minutes ago, chistarr said:

I have truly loved this ride and am going to miss both the series and all the conversations you all had on here even though I was silent for the majority of it. 

Reveal hidden contents

I am sorry about your uncle, I wish him a speedy recovery and peace to your family.

Thank you...And yes I enjoyed all of the great conversations! Hope we see each other in other dramas! 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, tahkotin said:

Without doubt you can skip (forget about) first version and just wait for full 70min version with engsub.

42 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Hope we see each other in other dramas!  

Me too. :)

Also we are not exactly over with LBC-cast, there are still many events and fan meets. Not the same as the series, of course, but there will be fun and cute moments for sure.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1