Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

23 hours ago, deltos said:

that was the 2 minute kiss scene I understand...( when shooting) the director never said cut !!

With twoooo minutes the best I can do is boil water and make ramen. :lol: Well-spent 2 minutes (I have so many BTS favorites I want to see and this is one of it) And you forgot.. we never say cut. Heh.

And..ahem...that is MewArt not Art-Mew...

With real-life couples, You will never know. :P 

I'm on BL overload

Yes Living it. Ha. I was saying to myself I should start TWM3 right now all this week. And my thoughts jump to, maybe a new picture or a new teaser might have come for LBC and I will only see that in insta and twitter and then I will watch TWM3. And before I knew it BAM.. I am re-watching LBC... Again. Ha.

Flash me now !!! ( only is you. are a boy !)

Sure.. Why one.. when you can get two. :D

Spoiler

Flash.. and a boy.. m_ecc48862849230d87cca3ab1c88b283a.gif

This picture is doing its rounds in the insta and woah..

Spoiler

Dy6zr8y.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Reveal hidden contents

Dy6zr8y.jpg

Interesting picture and nice seating position. I'm going to be sad, but i can't wait to watch the final episode. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Interesting picture and nice seating position. I'm going to be sad, but i can't wait to watch the final episode. 

Yeah me too. its conflicting right. I want to watch it but at the same time I dont want it to end. But these pictures and Tin-Can kiss and KK/NO scenes.. I have a lot to look forward so the scale is tilting a little to happy-to-watch the last episode more. And about the picture, I dont get it why they released in two parts instead of the whole Lol. I would have appreciated it more. Heh.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I dont get it why they released in two parts instead of the whole

Because they like teasing... always like to tease us.-_- More fun this way.:naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

With twoooo minutes the best I can do is boil water and make ramen. :lol: Well-spent 2 minutes (I have so many BTS favorites I want to see and this is one of it) And you forgot.. we never say cut. Heh.

With real-life couples, You will never know. :P 

Yes Living it. Ha. I was saying to myself I should start TWM3 right now all this week. And my thoughts jump to, maybe a new picture or a new teaser might have come for LBC and I will only see that in insta and twitter and then I will watch TWM3. And before I knew it BAM.. I am re-watching LBC... Again. Ha.

Reveal hidden contents

Flash.. and a boy.. m_ecc48862849230d87cca3ab1c88b283a.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Dy6zr8y.jpg

if you love korn and Knock don't ever watch together with me the next chapter. It's a disaster

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Reveal hidden contents

Dy6zr8y.jpg

Yeah saw this...and being the cynic I am thought So ?  :rolleyes: 

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Reveal hidden contents

or three...:P

1 hour ago, kyomine said:

you love korn and Knock don't ever watch together with me the next chapter. It's a disaster

I wouldn't say disaster...I would say reality. In the various interviews with Max and Tul before the series even began they spoke about the infusion of reality into TWM3...and  that it wasn't going to be unicorns and rainbows...So yeah...it's not pretty..it's not a Fujo-fantasy series.. and it's only the beginning...they are still falling...haven't gotten to rock bottom yet !.:joy:

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

I wouldn't say disaster...I would say reality. In the various interviews with Max and Tul before the series even began they spoke about the infusion of reality into TWM3...and  that it wasn't going to be unicorns and rainbows...So yeah...it's not pretty..it's not a Fujo-fantasy series.. and it's only the beginning...they are still falling...haven't gotten to rock bottom yet !.:joy:

Let's hope they bounce when they hit the bottom or we'll have one hell of a mess. :joy:

Believe it or not i've only watched episode 1of TWM3, so i'm going to make an effort later today to watch the rest of the episodes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Let's hope they bounce when they hit the bottom or we'll have one hell of a mess. :joy:

Believe it or not i've only watched episode 1of TWM3, so i'm going to make an effort later today to watch the rest of the episodes.

Dude, so do I ...but you gonna have to lean in and watch the rest.... as I heard some kids say, I seed this coming....:tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

30 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yeah saw this...and being the cynic I am thought So ?  :rolleyes: 

or three...:P

if it's was to be more in tune with reality,  no happy ending should happen in the future.  unless happy ending is  that they are going to break up and won't ever get back together.  Because it's a fantasy to make us swallow that these two will ( maybe ) have the happy ending with true love. That's a fantasy to give us a such ending after what happened in eps 7.

It's not even eps 7, it's the whole season, it should have been called " bad romance, the next chapter".

The screenwriters has zero creativy, it's all about cheating for everybody.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kyomine said:

If it's was to be more in tune with reality,  no happy ending should happen in the future. 

Spoiler

At best, love can be messy AF. And the other thing about  love is that forgiveness is built into it. So each person is left with a choice to forgive or not. 

Guess this is sure thing..:lol:

Dre4JJxU8AMnImr.jpg

Edited by deltos
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

*sigh*

long time not posting here. missing it, last week was kind of hard because the subtitles were out only in the very late sunday, for me in Brazil. So I could only watch EP 13 in monday at night. 

unfortunately this week will be the same, because the subber is busy, so probably we're only getting the ensligh subtitles sunday or later. So I'm not going to search noting about LBC before the Subs come out, cause I don't want to get spoilers. 

I hope all you guys have a great time watching it tomorrow (it's still thursday in Brazil). I hope also you use the hashtag #LBCforever in twitter, cause the director asked. 

At the time I get to see it with english subs, I'm gonna join you here :grin:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kyomine said:

if you love korn and Knock don't ever watch together with me the next chapter. It's a disaster

8 hours ago, deltos said:

they are still falling...haven't gotten to rock bottom yet !.

7 hours ago, kyomine said:

it should have been called " bad romance, the next chapter"

I guess I should be insane.. If these are the things that makes me want to watch TWM3 more Lol. This is how my mind works.. "How much of a disaster.. How much of bad are they talking about.. I want to see." Ha

7 hours ago, kyomine said:

it's all about cheating for everybody

6 hours ago, deltos said:

At best, love can be messy AF. And the other thing about  love is that forgiveness is built into it. So each person is left with a choice to forgive or not. 

Yeah agree and this is how the person who loves more ends up forgiving more.. Its not the mistake, its not the forgiveness but the imbalance in relationship that occurs thereafter that's what I dont like.

And as far as reality-news goes, gay people are having messy love (recently aaron) but the fact is that the straight people's love is also as messy as it can get (I know you thought about at least 3 already so no reference here Ha).

Edit: coz I forgot.. why the sad emoji deltos?

6 hours ago, aniola said:

Since we don't have the whole photo...

Yeah this opens my eyes a whole lot. :lol: Thats the only chair in the world that died at peace. Heh.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah agree and this is how the person who loves more ends up forgiving more.. Its not the mistake, its not the forgiveness but the imbalance in relationship that occurs thereafter that's what I hate.

Unless the other person lives by the tenet - payback is a b*itch wearing silettoe's and a crown...everything kind evens out after that.

6 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

And as far as reality-news goes, gay people are having messy love (recently aaron) but the fact is that the straight people's love is also as messy as it can get (I know you thought about at least 3 already so no reference here Ha).

What do you mean ?  3 already ?  I'm not using the good stuff yet...but yeah poor Aaron..love hurts..:D

9 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah this opens my eyes a whole lot. :lol: Thats the only chair in the world that died at peace. Heh.

The chair never crossed my mind...:phew:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Unless the other person lives by the tenet - payback is a b*itch wearing silettoe's and a crown...everything kind evens out after that.

What do you mean ?  3 already ?  I'm not using the good stuff yet...but yeah poor Aaron..love hurts..:D

Who's Aaron? is this another program i should watch? 

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

ohhh him!! I was reading about that earlier. Well, when you play with fire you're going to get your "a s s" burned at some stage. I know his ex was upset, but i still have a big issue with a gay guy outing another gay guy especially to the media. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

ohhh him!! I was reading about that earlier. Well, when you play with fire you're going to get your "a s s" burned at some stage. I know his ex was upset, but i still have a big issue with a gay guy outing another gay guy especially to the media. 

That is the worse..being outed is bad enough and by an ex ( who apparently is out) is cause for payback

...this is like TWM4..:joy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I wanted to click Like and haha. I guess thats not possible Lol. (You didnt see my edit in earlier post. -_-

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know his ex was upset, but i still have a big issue with a gay guy outing another gay guy especially to the media.

Yeah. I am siding with Aaron here. Its his right to tell or not. And the sad thing is, I have only come across these kinds of things when it comes to news. sigh.

Its like LBC is lying Lol. And I think about if Ae-Pete were real people, will their love be as sweet as LBC tells me it is. Just the way they look at each other (the birthday scene and happy birthday song scene).., but that's yeah kudos to P'New. When it comes to real life, yeah Love hurts :D

1 hour ago, deltos said:

That is the worse..being outed is bad enough and by an ex ( who apparently is out) is cause for payback

...this is like TWM4..:joy:

I like it how you turn bad-reality things into funny-drama things. And TWM4 might be real. Heh.

I think Mellialuna mentioned it earlier about wanting 2hrs of LBC, and today I am only thinking about if it really happens. Ha.

rTSxsu9.jpg

and this one I have replayed it so many times.. Ae is real. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1