[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

11 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

EP. 14 no subs

This is exactly the same as the censored version shown on TV.

This means there is only the censored version and director's cut (no uncut version).

Hopefully we will be able to view the director's cut some time later...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ahys93 said:

This is exactly the same as the censored version shown on TV.

This means there is only the censored version and director's cut (no uncut version).

Hopefully we will be able to view the director's cut some time later...

It seems so and that's good because actually it is wtd

edit : Aniola you are quick ;)

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Most of the boyz at the opening of #ICONSIAM  a new mall in Thailand...tonight... Ok so this is the biggest media event in Thailand right now..the be-there-be seen only everyone is not there...or not there in this grand entrance on the red carpet...humm

No saint again 

I wish him success in another project with people respect him and respect his work  ( he is the main lead) 

I'm not sure what full version will give us but today version just ask for s2, especially TinCan and KK/No storylines. I don't know about other fandoms but many russian fans are so not ok with not getting 2min TinCan-kiss and nice ending for them.<_<:lol:

17 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

edit : Aniola you are quick

At first i thought you were quicker, but turns out i was.:D

Thanks a ton for the hope of 70minute episode. I felt my heart was going too low when the ending credits roll. Though Pete looked happily wiping his eyes, my feelings sank watching that.

5 hours ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As soon as I saw this title and right now it suits too,..

Spoiler

Even If I die I cant let you go.

Official song.

20 minutes ago, aniola said:

I'm not sure what full version will give us but today version just ask for s2, especially TinCan and KK/No storylines. I don't know about other fandoms but many russian fans are so not ok with not getting 2min TinCan-kiss and nice ending for them.<_<:lol:

I'm agree with Russian fans ...

rrrrrrraaaaaahhhhh frustration .... :crazy:

18 minutes ago, aniola said:

It is a pity if there is no season 2. That TinCan ending scene is chapter 56 of the novel. And 4 chapters later

Spoiler

Big spoiler

Spoiler

Only click if you want to be spoiled

Spoiler

4 chapters later is their first bed scene (chapter 60).

Chapter 62 Tin officially announce to everyone they are together.

I could not find any translation for chapter 61 so i not sure what happened between these two events.

1 hour ago, mellialuna said:

rrrrrrraaaaaahhhhh frustration .... :crazy:

Seems like everyone is dissapointed. I don't know how i feel. Ok and not ok in the same time. It was nice episode as one of the usual, just not enough for the ending.

TumTar. I prefer to forget what happend in ep.13. Their scene in this episode was quite good. Tum caring about Tar is all i need.

TimCan. I really like the conflict what Can have with his own feeling. And i don't want it to be rushed because it's end of the season. So i'm ok with their ending like this. (Maybe it's because i know they will be fine anyway.)

KK/No. I don't know if it makes me terrible person but i was laughing at their after-night scene. Because i still don't really into how KK fools such a nice person as Techno, but Mark is too charming.))

AePete. I like the scene with their loooong phone talking. And it was unexpected when Ae start to sing.. did Pete ask him to? And there was the moment when i watch Lemon talking to Can and thought "aaargh, you're nice, but you are stealing screen time from my lovely AePete".:D

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Aniola, Saint needs you :lol: He is asking who is in SonPin team. Ha

:lol: I'm surprised that he don't have many allies. Because with Saint and Perth... Saint is obviously the lead.

36 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

JayBL is doing her best for the international fans

Big-big-big thanks to her.:)

2 hours ago, ahys93 said:

It is a pity if there is no season 2. That TinCan ending scene is chapter 56 of the novel. And 4 chapters later

Hide contents

Big spoiler

Hide contents

Only click if you want to be spoiled

Hide contents

4 chapters later is their first bed scene (chapter 60).

Chapter 62 Tin officially announce to everyone they are together.

I could not find any translation for chapter 61 so i not sure what happened between these two events.

Spoiler

Prolly what happened in  60 & 64:tounge_xd:

18 minutes ago, aniola said:

KK/No. I don't know if it makes me terrible person but i was laughing at their after-night scene. Because i still don't really into how KK fools such a nice person as Techno, but Mark is too charming.))

Nope not at all...I laughed all through the scene....the T-Shirt had me rolling...talk about foreshadowing...:joy: 

14 minutes ago, aniola said:

Seems like everyone is dissapointed. I don't know how i feel. Ok and not ok in the same time. It was nice episode as one of the usual, just not enough for the ending.

TumTar. I prefer to forget what happend in ep.13. Their scene in this episode was quite good. Tum caring about Tar is all i need.

TimCan. I really like the conflict what Can have with his own feeling. And i don't want it to be rushed because it's end of the season. So i'm ok with their ending like this. (Maybe it's because i know they will be fine anyway.)

AePete. I like the scene with their loooong phone talking. And it was unexpected when Ae start to sing.. did Pete ask him to? And there was the moment when i watch Lemon talking to Can and thought "aaargh, you're nice, but you are stealing screen time from my lovely AePete".:D

:lol: I'm surprised that he don't have many allies. Because with Saint and Perth... Saint is obviously the lead.

Big-big-big thanks to her.:)

Well if it makes you  terrible person then i'm also one. I really couldn't stop laughing at No's facial expressions and it kind of distracted me from the seriousness of what was actually happening. 

I have to admit that i was a little disappointed with this episode and it just looked like a "mishmash" of different things going on at the one time.  Either that or my brain cells weren't connecting as i did watch it in the middle of the night.:D

Hopefully the 70 minute episode makes things a little clearer, otherwise i might have to sue.  :P

41 minutes ago, aniola said:

I agree with you..

I already forgot about TumTar scene in ep 13.. because today's scene is sooo sweet.. I loved it so much. And I have to say that Coolheart aka Tar did an amazing job portraying his character.. even though I did not understand what they were saying! I really got the feels :wub:

For Kk/No, actually I was laughing during their whole part :joy: that was funny. 

50 minutes ago, aniola said:

AePete. I like the scene with their loooong phone talking. And it was unexpected when Ae start to sing.. did Pete ask him to? And there was the moment when i watch Lemon talking to Can and thought "aaargh, you're nice, but you are stealing screen time from my lovely AePete" 

Hhhhhhhhhhhhh I had the same thought. :joy: I was stressed the whole episode because of AePete screen time lol..

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Seems like everyone is dissapointed.

I'm not disappointed yet, but frustrated ... :) 

21 minutes are missing. raaaaaaaahhhhhh!

And I never give my opinion before subtitles... 

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Yeah me too, No's face was magic!

We can read all his incomprehensions and "oh no too much to get".

He is so damned, KK will make him do everything he wants without him noticing!

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Nope not at all...I laughed all through the scene....the T-Shirt had me rolling...talk about foreshadowing...:joy: 

The TS was the best idea ever ... 5555

And the line under "this is an old TS"! 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Hopefully the 70 minute episode makes things a little clearer, otherwise i might have to sue.  :P

I'm with you on that!!!

52 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I have to admit that i was a little disappointed with this episode and it just looked like a "mishmash" of different things going on at the one time.  Either that or my brain cells weren't connecting as i did watch it in the middle of the night.:D

I was trying to get a handle on how I was feeling after this episode and I finally have it...it's like

I went out to dinner and they only brought me half of my order and told me to come back in a couple of days for the rest.
a) I would get up and leave

b) I would not pay the bill

c) I would not never come back

d) I would think about suing....

This whole thing feels so high school...." yeah !!!! rah rah !!! we get to come back !!! "  No. just no. Give me all now...let me decide if I'm coming back. :joy:

14 minutes ago, deltos said:

I went out to dinner and they only brought me half of my order and told me to come back in a couple of days for the rest.

a) I would get up and leave

b) I would not pay the bill

c) I would not never come back

d) I would think about suing....

Thing is... we don't pay for watching LBC. So we left only with a) and c). But something tells me you will be back for last piece anyway.:P

Archived