[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

10 hours ago, kyomine said:

if you love korn and Knock don't ever watch together with me the next chapter. It's a disaster

8 hours ago, deltos said:

they are still falling...haven't gotten to rock bottom yet !.

7 hours ago, kyomine said:

it should have been called " bad romance, the next chapter"

I guess I should be insane.. If these are the things that makes me want to watch TWM3 more Lol. This is how my mind works.. "How much of a disaster.. How much of bad are they talking about.. I want to see." Ha

7 hours ago, kyomine said:

it's all about cheating for everybody

6 hours ago, deltos said:

At best, love can be messy AF. And the other thing about  love is that forgiveness is built into it. So each person is left with a choice to forgive or not. 

Yeah agree and this is how the person who loves more ends up forgiving more.. Its not the mistake, its not the forgiveness but the imbalance in relationship that occurs thereafter that's what I dont like.

And as far as reality-news goes, gay people are having messy love (recently aaron) but the fact is that the straight people's love is also as messy as it can get (I know you thought about at least 3 already so no reference here Ha).

Edit: coz I forgot.. why the sad emoji deltos?

6 hours ago, aniola said:

Since we don't have the whole photo...

Yeah this opens my eyes a whole lot. :lol: Thats the only chair in the world that died at peace. Heh.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah agree and this is how the person who loves more ends up forgiving more.. Its not the mistake, its not the forgiveness but the imbalance in relationship that occurs thereafter that's what I hate.

Unless the other person lives by the tenet - payback is a b*itch wearing silettoe's and a crown...everything kind evens out after that.

6 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

And as far as reality-news goes, gay people are having messy love (recently aaron) but the fact is that the straight people's love is also as messy as it can get (I know you thought about at least 3 already so no reference here Ha).

What do you mean ?  3 already ?  I'm not using the good stuff yet...but yeah poor Aaron..love hurts..:D

9 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah this opens my eyes a whole lot. :lol: Thats the only chair in the world that died at peace. Heh.

The chair never crossed my mind...:phew:

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Unless the other person lives by the tenet - payback is a b*itch wearing silettoe's and a crown...everything kind evens out after that.

What do you mean ?  3 already ?  I'm not using the good stuff yet...but yeah poor Aaron..love hurts..:D

Who's Aaron? is this another program i should watch? 

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

ohhh him!! I was reading about that earlier. Well, when you play with fire you're going to get your "a s s" burned at some stage. I know his ex was upset, but i still have a big issue with a gay guy outing another gay guy especially to the media. 

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

ohhh him!! I was reading about that earlier. Well, when you play with fire you're going to get your "a s s" burned at some stage. I know his ex was upset, but i still have a big issue with a gay guy outing another gay guy especially to the media. 

That is the worse..being outed is bad enough and by an ex ( who apparently is out) is cause for payback

...this is like TWM4..:joy:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I wanted to click Like and haha. I guess thats not possible Lol. (You didnt see my edit in earlier post. -_-

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know his ex was upset, but i still have a big issue with a gay guy outing another gay guy especially to the media.

Yeah. I am siding with Aaron here. Its his right to tell or not. And the sad thing is, I have only come across these kinds of things when it comes to news. sigh.

Its like LBC is lying Lol. And I think about if Ae-Pete were real people, will their love be as sweet as LBC tells me it is. Just the way they look at each other (the birthday scene and happy birthday song scene).., but that's yeah kudos to P'New. When it comes to real life, yeah Love hurts :D

1 hour ago, deltos said:

That is the worse..being outed is bad enough and by an ex ( who apparently is out) is cause for payback

...this is like TWM4..:joy:

I like it how you turn bad-reality things into funny-drama things. And TWM4 might be real. Heh.

I think Mellialuna mentioned it earlier about wanting 2hrs of LBC, and today I am only thinking about if it really happens. Ha.

rTSxsu9.jpg

and this one I have replayed it so many times.. Ae is real. :joy:

1 hour ago, aniola said:

It's really nice photo. I wanted to post it too when i saw it.))

It makes me miss LBC even more already.

Yes. And there are sooo many goodies floating the web..

1) Saint tweeted #saintperth instead of #perthsaint. Ha. (there are too many jokes about this. I am dying of laughing reading it all.)

2) Saint said in the last episode Pete wouldnt go to beach by car and wants us to guess how he will go.

3) Saint said if Perth has no one to walk around or eat with after he joined SWUniversity he can ask him.

4) If you come across PinSon or SonPin, dont be confused. Its just fans nickname for perth and saint. And it seems even P'New was joking about it.

and of course many BTS pictures of the upcoming beach scene.

I will miss this team a lot. Call it my intuition, but I believe there will be a S2 of this show. :) (and also thinking like that is comforting my heart a lot better Heh.)

Totally off topic

Spoiler

but I book my flight :w00t: :wub:

On 11/2/2018 at 3:20 AM, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know this is way off topic, but since there's not much happening at the minute and i'm a little bored, i thought i'd show you guys where i'm from. This is my kind of town, and bit of promoting always helps, and this video is pretty well made.:P And this is where the guys are having a Fan Meet in December.

Hide contents

On 10/26/2018 at 6:59 PM, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Weather wise it can get really cold in December, but the weather has been changing so much who knows if we'll get snow or not. I hope we do as i love it. It makes the city look awesome. 

I hope so, I've seen picture and with the snow, it gives another dimension.

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Saint tweeted #saintperth instead of #perthsaint. Ha. (there are too many jokes about this. I am dying of laughing reading it all.)

Yeh, i was laughing too. Lets it be the battle! My vote is for SaintPerth (SonPin).B)

Saint said in the last episode Pete wouldnt go to beach by car and wants us to guess how he will go.

Bus or train. But i'd say bus because it'll make a link to the ep.1.

Call it my intuition, but I believe there will be a S2 of this show. :) (and also thinking like that is comforting my heart a lot better Heh.)

I always have hope.:rolleyes: (Like in the song.)

Archived