[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

I don't really fangirl over young boys (even if they are legal) but daymmm Tenchno (Gun?) looks so handsome..The silver and this color suit him well..

Well in my world they are called “twinks” and completely ok... yasssss!:sweat_smile:

23 hours ago, deltos said:

that was the 2 minute kiss scene I understand...( when shooting) the director never said cut !!

With twoooo minutes the best I can do is boil water and make ramen. :lol: Well-spent 2 minutes (I have so many BTS favorites I want to see and this is one of it) And you forgot.. we never say cut. Heh.

And..ahem...that is MewArt not Art-Mew...

With real-life couples, You will never know. :P 

I'm on BL overload

Yes Living it. Ha. I was saying to myself I should start TWM3 right now all this week. And my thoughts jump to, maybe a new picture or a new teaser might have come for LBC and I will only see that in insta and twitter and then I will watch TWM3. And before I knew it BAM.. I am re-watching LBC... Again. Ha.

Flash me now !!! ( only is you. are a boy !)

Sure.. Why one.. when you can get two. :D

Spoiler

Flash.. and a boy.. m_ecc48862849230d87cca3ab1c88b283a.gif

This picture is doing its rounds in the insta and woah..

Spoiler

Dy6zr8y.jpg

54 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Interesting picture and nice seating position. I'm going to be sad, but i can't wait to watch the final episode. 

Yeah me too. its conflicting right. I want to watch it but at the same time I dont want it to end. But these pictures and Tin-Can kiss and KK/NO scenes.. I have a lot to look forward so the scale is tilting a little to happy-to-watch the last episode more. And about the picture, I dont get it why they released in two parts instead of the whole Lol. I would have appreciated it more. Heh.

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

With twoooo minutes the best I can do is boil water and make ramen. :lol: Well-spent 2 minutes (I have so many BTS favorites I want to see and this is one of it) And you forgot.. we never say cut. Heh.

With real-life couples, You will never know. :P 

Yes Living it. Ha. I was saying to myself I should start TWM3 right now all this week. And my thoughts jump to, maybe a new picture or a new teaser might have come for LBC and I will only see that in insta and twitter and then I will watch TWM3. And before I knew it BAM.. I am re-watching LBC... Again. Ha.

Reveal hidden contents

Flash.. and a boy.. m_ecc48862849230d87cca3ab1c88b283a.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Dy6zr8y.jpg

if you love korn and Knock don't ever watch together with me the next chapter. It's a disaster

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Reveal hidden contents

Dy6zr8y.jpg

Yeah saw this...and being the cynic I am thought So ?  :rolleyes: 

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Reveal hidden contents

or three...:P

1 hour ago, kyomine said:

you love korn and Knock don't ever watch together with me the next chapter. It's a disaster

I wouldn't say disaster...I would say reality. In the various interviews with Max and Tul before the series even began they spoke about the infusion of reality into TWM3...and  that it wasn't going to be unicorns and rainbows...So yeah...it's not pretty..it's not a Fujo-fantasy series.. and it's only the beginning...they are still falling...haven't gotten to rock bottom yet !.:joy:

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

I wouldn't say disaster...I would say reality. In the various interviews with Max and Tul before the series even began they spoke about the infusion of reality into TWM3...and  that it wasn't going to be unicorns and rainbows...So yeah...it's not pretty..it's not a Fujo-fantasy series.. and it's only the beginning...they are still falling...haven't gotten to rock bottom yet !.:joy:

Let's hope they bounce when they hit the bottom or we'll have one hell of a mess. :joy:

Believe it or not i've only watched episode 1of TWM3, so i'm going to make an effort later today to watch the rest of the episodes.

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Let's hope they bounce when they hit the bottom or we'll have one hell of a mess. :joy:

Believe it or not i've only watched episode 1of TWM3, so i'm going to make an effort later today to watch the rest of the episodes.

Dude, so do I ...but you gonna have to lean in and watch the rest.... as I heard some kids say, I seed this coming....:tounge_xd:

30 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yeah saw this...and being the cynic I am thought So ?  :rolleyes: 

or three...:P

if it's was to be more in tune with reality,  no happy ending should happen in the future.  unless happy ending is  that they are going to break up and won't ever get back together.  Because it's a fantasy to make us swallow that these two will ( maybe ) have the happy ending with true love. That's a fantasy to give us a such ending after what happened in eps 7.

It's not even eps 7, it's the whole season, it should have been called " bad romance, the next chapter".

The screenwriters has zero creativy, it's all about cheating for everybody.

2 hours ago, kyomine said:

If it's was to be more in tune with reality,  no happy ending should happen in the future. 

Spoiler

At best, love can be messy AF. And the other thing about  love is that forgiveness is built into it. So each person is left with a choice to forgive or not. 

Guess this is sure thing..:lol:

Dre4JJxU8AMnImr.jpg

*sigh*

long time not posting here. missing it, last week was kind of hard because the subtitles were out only in the very late sunday, for me in Brazil. So I could only watch EP 13 in monday at night. 

unfortunately this week will be the same, because the subber is busy, so probably we're only getting the ensligh subtitles sunday or later. So I'm not going to search noting about LBC before the Subs come out, cause I don't want to get spoilers. 

I hope all you guys have a great time watching it tomorrow (it's still thursday in Brazil). I hope also you use the hashtag #LBCforever in twitter, cause the director asked. 

At the time I get to see it with english subs, I'm gonna join you here :grin:

Archived