Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

I was going to post it few days ago but fogot about it.)) This little girl will definitely make you smile.))

Rene (N'Yim) is so cute. Really hope she always as cheerful as she is on her ig pictures.:)

Spoiler

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, aniola said:

I was going to post it few days ago but fogot about it.)) This little girl will definitely make you smile.))

Rene (N'Yim) is so cute. Really hope she always as cheerful as she is on her ig pictures.:)

Hide contents

:wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Episode 13 Subbed is being served !:joy:

1/4: tv.line.me/embed/4419155

2/4: tv.line.me/embed/4419192

3/4: tv.line.me/embed/4419299

4/4: tv.line.me/embed/4419418

Im so ready to watch this tonight. Been holding out on spoilers. 

• Like 2

Ae fogot about his own birthday.:joy: I wish i could do the same (about mine), but no: this date is just printed into my head.<_<

I'm so conflicted because of TumTar. This scene still doesn't make sense for me. And if i'm not mistaken it wasn't in the novel. I read that most of what we are seeing on screen about them is made up for the series, so... why? If they wanted to make Tum to scare Tar it could be made differently, not rape-like.

tumblr_phpktdUing1thx3ofo1_500.gif

I just like how Tar hit Tam and push him away. I really wish he didn't feel sorry for Tum also...

• Like 4

After watching episode 13, i am very confused what goes down episode 14 to see everyone hurt like that.  The only thing i suspect and I am just guessing here, is that Tharn's conversation has been overlooked, he wouldnt be out for the other brother again after whats happened and his brother doesnt know so he couldnt be talking to him at all.  So my guess would be its Tin's brother he is talking to and saying he wants his brother, I am suspecting that Tin gets assaulted and Can might see something and think that Tin has gone off with someone else and upset over loosing Tin.

I cant see the other three hooking up in any way unless its a drunken kiss or something.  But while the others are upset it looks like Tin is devestated by it.

1 hour ago, deltos said:

And just when you thought your Friday's would be become an empty jar..

Yeh, it's nice still have something to wait on friday.:)

Off-topic, but i'm just so-so-so happy that OffGun have their own series.:w00t::wub:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Yeh, it's nice still have something to wait on friday.:)

Off-topic, but i'm just so-so-so happy that OffGun have their own series.:w00t::wub:

Hide contents

And Taynew

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

And Taynew

Hide contents

Looks like it's going to be an interesting 2019. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Eleven minutes and Eleven seconds ( 11:11) : KKT - Episodes 1-12. 

THIS IS ALL WE GOT...CHERISH THIS VID...

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Looks like it's going to be an interesting 2019. :D

Oh there's more....it's like an explosion this morning with series intros...would you believe Ohm and Singto together in a series ?  Gmmtv has leaned in really hard. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, deltos said:

And Taynew

Hide contents

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!! I so wanted the series to just focus on them...glad to see them getting their own spinoff! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh there's more....it's like an explosion this morning with series intros...would you believe Ohm and Singto together in a series ?  Gmmtv has leaned in really hard. :joy:

11:11 ???? hahahaha! That's not good. They definitely didn't have the time to get up to any......you know what! I feel bad for the KKT fans. 

Sounds like my calendar is going to look pretty full next year and i do like the idea of Ohm and Singto together.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, deltos said:

And Taynew

Yes, i'm happy about NewTay too. Just about OffGun a bit more because it was so waited for me and other OffGun-fans, and i didn't believe that GMM actually will do the series where they would be the main couple (and feels like the only couple?)).

13 minutes ago, deltos said:

would you believe Ohm and Singto together in a series ?

I was surprised too. But i like the trailer, so i'll be waiting this one.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!! I so wanted the series to just focus on them...glad to see them getting their own spinoff! 

It actually looks like KMA without the other people....just da boyz...

And let us not forget HIStory 3....2019...  @Kim Soo-Lee. you're right...2019 is gonna explode !!  I'm waiting for confirmed pics of the actors for Trapped... one guy is hot af... if he is part of the story....:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm definitely going to be looking forward to this. :D

Hide contents

Spoiler

Maybe it's me..but it seems clear that he and Krist have established their project genre's Mint,  and Friendzone,  One Night Steal and He's Next to Me (???) not sure of title... The OurSkyy could be the last cpl presentation for a while... we'll see ! I do give credit to gmmtv...they are reworking old themes into something new...the ohm/Singto is like an expanded Babybright that he and Krist did...same for dark blue kiss and theory of love...

• Like 3

OK...all 4 new BL's from Gmmtv in 2019.  Sorry to lazy to0 use YT...I used the list with links I found.

Spoiler

1 . He's coming to me - เขามาเชงเม้งข้างๆหลุมผมครับ     Singto/Ohm
https://goo.gl/zePHZN

2 . 3 WILL BE FREE #สามเราต้องรอด                                  Joss/Tay     and some girl
https://goo.gl/BKm3pD

3. The theory of LOVE                                                            Off/Gun
https://goo.gl/qKiQeF
4 . DARK BLUE KISS                                                               Tay/New
https://goo.gl/tsuqRP

• Like 2

3 hours ago, deltos said:

And when you add the time together we had 1:34

YEAH :w00t: :crazy: :tears:

• LOL 2

And Lazy always comes through

and quote myself... " until the next best ever comes along...which it usually does."  With this an HIStory...I'm stoked...2M2 better step up to the plate or it will be blown out of the water in 2019. Speaking of which...nah...I'll save it for later...

• Like 5