[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

IS it me or did we just get our first sign of sponsorship??? SAMSUNG...@Kim Soo-Lee our resident Korean expert...any word? :ph34r:

No it is not just you, and there is 2 sponsors ... grrrr! why!???

It was perfect without!

While waiting for official subs

Cut from lazysubber

edit : Deltos was quicker :D

35 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

No it is not just you, and there is 2 sponsors ... grrrr! why!???

It was perfect without!

While waiting for official subs

Cut from lazysubber

edit : Deltos was quicker :D

Yes, true...but we all know that if we want a second season...sponsors are going to want their product placement somewhere....:wacko:

8 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Yes, true...but we all know that if we want a second season...sponsors are going to want their product placement somewhere....:wacko:

I know but I'm tired of the GMMTV's products placement. For once in a series it was present but not over present and I was glad! 

3 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

IS it me or did we just get our first sign of sponsorship??? SAMSUNG...@Kim Soo-Lee our resident Korean expert...any word? :ph34r:

Well i haven't heard anything about Samsung sponsoring the series, but it might not be a simple coincidence that the guys are having a meet here in Seoul in December. The city where Samsungs main HQ is located. 

I've not been able to watch the episode yet, so i'm off to do that now. Be back later. 

5 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well i haven't heard anything about Samsung sponsoring the series, but it might not be a simple coincidence that the guys are having a meet here in Seoul in December. The city where Samsungs main HQ is located. 

I've not been able to watch the episode yet, so i'm off to do that now. Be back later. 

SO ABOUT DECEMBER. Have there been updates? Cause I saw none..

14 hours ago, mellialuna said:

With all the missing scenes from what we have seen in the different MV, will the last episode will be a 2 hours' episode ???

Yeah I know I'm dreaming but whatever, I'm not ready for the end of this series! 

Obviously some stuff have to be cut.

We already know for ep1 there is a scene of ae helping pete buy food.

In ep 12, the ice cream scene is shorten. There is a close up shot of Can with the ice cream staring at Tin which is not seen in the episode.

For ep 13, there is a scene of Can picking a shirt for Tin from the MV which is cut.

And i have a feeling Tin crying in his bathroom might belong to an earlier episode which is cut.

My thoughts... SO if LBC was based on 4 stories, and those 4 stories added up to 100%...then we didn't even get close to 100 %. 

note: never do math and drink soju.:phew:

screen-shot-2018-11-02-at-3-08-41-pm.png

I liked Tin Can. It was lite and funny. Would have like more...maybe in the imaginary 2nd season...:joy:

cr on image/twitter
Cantaloupe !

dre2nk9u8aasoy0.jpg

Off Topic of course.. Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction.
cr: Line

Spoiler

2Moon Auditions 2 years ago:
messageimage_1541246699956.jpg

messageimage_1541246693221.jpg

And now...Auditions tomorrow...

s__5152826.jpg

1 hour ago, deltos said:

My thoughts... SO if LBC was based on 4 stories, and those 4 stories added up to 100%...then we didn't even get close to 100 %. 

sGPU2Fg.png

Considering the LBC chart, I think it is right that the percentage doesnt add up. And also we should include Pond and Chaaim. There are soooo many characters in the chart. We have seen approximately only 50% or even less of the novel then. Which means to get the remaining story, that imaginary season 2 is the only way. Ha. Of all the remaining couples, I dont know why I am interested in Technic's loveline. Heh. And Technic's name is in red color (which means he is the seme). Why am I surprised? Ha. And about that 3.15%.. I hope they dont give away too much of the story or all of that 3.15% in the last episode. :blink:

Off-topic

Spoiler

Woah this many people go for auditions. And is it strange that with lots of people sitting, my eyes still automatically goes to Mew and Art. Ha. And that too, they are diagonally far from each other. Lol.

Personally, I have very low expectations for 2M S2. If at least MewArt gets selected, things will become interesting for me..

1 hour ago, deltos said:

screen-shot-2018-11-02-at-3-08-41-pm.png

I liked Tin Can. It was lite and funny. Would have like more...maybe in the imaginary 2nd season...:joy:

cr on image/twitter
Cantaloupe !

dre2nk9u8aasoy0.jpg

Off Topic of course.. Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction.

Hide contents

2Moon Auditions 2 years ago:
messageimage_1541246699956.jpg

messageimage_1541246693221.jpg

And now...Auditions tomorrow...

s__5152826.jpg

You should never do anything when drinking soju except eat. It can be very potent on an empty stomach. 

I also loved the Tin and Can moments in this episode. 

Spoiler

I really hope that both Mew and Art get some part in the next 2 Moons and that they can work together. Hopefully, they can rebuild their friendship even if it's not more than that. 

Spoiler

If there is a season 2 i really hope they handle the Tum and Tar storyline with a great deal of care and sensitivity. If they get it wrong then it could turn into a disaster, in my eyes anyway. 

I'm not sure what to say about Keng and No. Who in their right mind would believe that they were the top , but it's their butt that's sore. :joy: Mind you we are talking about No so that could count for it. 

Spoiler

Again the problem was selling the drama as a 4 couple story when in reality this was mostly about AE/PETE with side TIN-CAN...it would have been a good idea to focus on them while also introducing the others but it was a disservice to the Tar/Tum Kla/No pairing because they got only like five minutes per episode if at all. Now those invested on those couples will be left unsatisfied unless a second season is announced and the rumors spin off is green-lighted...Tum/Tar would work best as a movie or side series because their story just doesn't seem to fit in with LBC at least subject material wise...Klan/No I really really want to see how they would direct them and Technic's story as well. 

Either way, I wasn't disappointed at all in this drama because they have done such a great job with the acting/cast and even if we don't see them in a second season, I will still love to see them in other projects and they continue to flourish in their acting. Perth is a good actor and I can see him going really far if his manager doesn't get in his way. 

I am bumbed about this drama ending soon, but I'm also hopeful that a second season will be happening...even if it takes 5 years like My Bromance :bawling:

16 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:
  Hide contents

Again the problem was selling the drama as a 4 couple story when in reality this was mostly about AE/PETE with side TIN-CAN...it would have been a good idea to focus on them while also introducing the others but it was a disservice to the Tar/Tum Kla/No pairing because they got only like five minutes per episode if at all. Now those invested on those couples will be left unsatisfied unless a second season is announced and the rumors spin off is green-lighted...Tum/Tar would work best as a movie or side series because their story just doesn't seem to fit in with LBC at least subject material wise...Klan/No I really really want to see how they would direct them and Technic's story as well. 

Either way, I wasn't disappointed at all in this drama because they have done such a great job with the acting/cast and even if we don't see them in a second season, I will still love to see them in other projects and they continue to flourish in their acting. Perth is a good actor and I can see him going really far if his manager doesn't get in his way. 

I am bumbed about this drama ending soon, but I'm also hopeful that a second season will be happening...even if it takes 5 years like My Bromance :bawling:

I'm with you on that.

Spoiler

Perth and Saint are both good actors and i'm sure they will go far. I for one will be keeping an eye on them both in the future. As for the managers, we'll have to see on that. If they stick to what they should be doing and not trying to stir the pot, then all will be fine. There's promoting your client in a positive way and promoting them in a negative way by mud throwing at other actors and that's not good for actors or managers. 

7 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

sGPU2Fg.png

Considering the LBC chart, I think it is right that the percentage doesnt add up. And also we should include Pond and Chaaim. There are soooo many characters in the chart. We have seen approximately only 50% or even less of the novel then. Which means to get the remaining story, that imaginary season 2 is the only way. Ha. Of all the remaining couples, I dont know why I am interested in Technic's loveline. Heh. And Technic's name is in red color (which means he is the seme). Why am I surprised? Ha. And about that 3.15%.. I hope they dont give away too much of the story or all of that 3.15% in the last episode. :blink:

Off-topic

Reveal hidden contents

Woah this many people go for auditions. And is it strange that with lots of people sitting, my eyes still automatically goes to Mew and Art. Ha. And that too, they are diagonally far from each other. Lol.

Personally, I have very low expectations for 2M S2. If at least MewArt gets selected, things will become interesting for me..

Well LS had 12 episodes first season and 36 second season. They got it all in - 48 episodes !  LOL Well if the 3.15 got to 6.21 it would be an improvement...would be at least 50% - but that's a lot to expect ! 

Spoiler

Clearly, if the actors they select bring their own fan base the show will do much better than having a bunch a newbies..LOL

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I really hope that both Mew and Art get some part in the next 2 Moons and that they can work together. Hopefully, they can rebuild their friendship even if it's not more than that. 

Well...it's something to hope for...

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You should never do anything when drinking soju except eat. It can be very potent on an empty stomach.

I was eating...K fried chicken...and doing math...Soju is hard core that's for sure. :joy:

Archived