Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Well yeah...but there ARE other under utilized lips in this series....let's give equal treatment.:joy:

I know. I think we'll get PA and TC. I'm going going to stick my neck out and say it's wishful thinking when it comes to KT. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know. I think we'll get PA and TC. I'm going going to stick my neck out and say it's wishful thinking when it comes to KT. 

Dont.. The Queen might cut it. :lol: (And why two "going". Your subconscious is afraid of the queen :lol:)

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, dramaandfood said:

Dont.. The Queen might cut it. :lol: (And why two "going". Your subconscious is afraid of the queen :lol:)

:scream:  I hope not! It's the only one i have! 

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

:scream:  I hope not! It's the only one i have! 

We never ever use the word "cut" in a sentence...:joy:

Sounds like some progress is being made in the right direction. 

Spoiler

this is the original document from whence the translation originated if you haven't seen it..and I believe this is P's mgr. 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, deltos said:

Ha !  Those are the introductory 101 courses...:tounge_xd:  Here ya go..when you can reach the top 25...you can graduate and note there are some that didn't even make this list -
https://www.listchallenges.com/asian-bl

It's sad I've seen 80% of this list already. Am I running out of BL dramas? And I have to lol at myself because I don't know how but I didn't see Takumi Kun on the list and I was like what the frack is this richard simmons list! @deltos are you serious right now? And then I saw it staring at me in the face and I was like you are so blind. It's no wonder you wear glasses.

23 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Edit: The poster for Red wine in dark night looks good. But the tag says extreme violence. I am going to try watching.

I actually didn't like that one... And that's all I have to say.

Ok so my usual breakdown is a little late. I almost didn't do it but then I decided, what the heck cause I usually write these as I watch and I just can't resist watching again so here it is:

Spoiler

- That moment when Tin is trying to milk Pete and Pete is being as vague as he can possibly be is hella awesome. I just love how frustrated Tin gets and Pete is so sweet that I can't tell if he's drawing it out on purpose or if he really didn't know what Tin wanted from him... I love it. And Pete you kept your promise! You didn't give Tin the number! Shinanigens are about to begin!

- "I don't want him to be mad at me". Oh Tin I just want to hug you! But he is going to be mad at you for something at some point anyway so prepare yourself.

- "Keep fighting Tin". Pete you are my precious (Said with Golem voice). Pete killed me with that smile. You see him falling don't you and you just nudge him a little so he keeps going down.

- Ok so maybe I'm more than a little in love with Good (Sorry Dee) lol. He is such a cute little sloth and I would be Good. I love working under pressure for some reason. I would be studying till the very end then go do the test. Once I selax then I don't remember richard simmons because relaxing means sleeping and I love to sleep. And then Good ditches Can without remorse. LMFAOOOOO!

- That was a low move Tin, threatening with the full name like that. Good boy.

"You are the cutest stupid." I don't know why but this line kills me. These two are just giving me all kinds of sweet feelings right now. But don't misunderstand me. They are not the same as AePete. Tin may be sweet on Can and Can may be innocent but there is a sharper edge to them that AePete just don't have. It's the hate to love path I'm thinking. It just gives them a zing. They still give you cavities though. Another trip to the dentist has already been booked.

* This is a weird detail but I like how Can just walks through the restaurant door and doesn't bother to hold it for Tin. It's casually rude and puts Tin in his place without even trying. 'Just because I'm having lunch with you doesn't mean I like you enough to hold the door'.

- "I'm begging you... na" Tin I think you might have worn him down if you had just held back on the full name and that's some finger action there Can. Are you showing Tin the length so he can measure it? Maybe some sort of comparison? Are you telling him you can do just fine on your own with your finger there? Ok fine, I'll stop lolol

Is this Tops at War? First Tin, then... Um. I'll save that for later. By the way Mean, If you can't finish that, I'll help you. Just pass it here friend. 

Your adjectives were great Tin but you could always expand on them. 

"I start to like cantaloupe now." WHAT DID YOU SAY?! 

That poor boy just saw his life flash before his eyes when you said that. I have to applaud you Tin. Once you go for it, you go all in.

- This scene with the gifts is a killer. We could go down so many paths and into so many discussions with this one.

Can's an idiot, those were brand name gifts.

Tin was just trying to be nice. 

Then the big ones. Are you using you wealth and status to 'buy' Can?

What kind of life do you live Tin, where a simple lunch affected you so much that you went so far as to get gifts? You could have brushed them off. You barely saw them for an hour and anyway Can insulted you. Did they really have that big an impact on you?

And did you really think you could use that kind of bribe on Can. He does love his mom and sis but at the moment, he hates you more.

Holy richard simmons! Go for it Tin! We got your back! Ask him as many times as it takes to make him believe you. I'll even help you. I'll tweet him.

Did you just have another conversation with yourself Can? I just find this so fricking adorable. 

- Why it's Tum and Tar. Where were you guys for the past 3 or so episodes? Goodness. Nice to see you again.

- Bow and Pring are life. They are 2 peas in the same pod.

- It's just my opinion but I think this has got to be the most erotic love scene that AePete has had so far. "I want to make you moan s they can hear through these thin walls" And Pete covering his mouth to hold it back has got to be the most sexually beautiful moment yet. Even the damn thread didn't bother me. Congrats LBC. That scene would make anyone jump on a spouse/significant other... hem... anyway.

Thank you.

- Pond, you have great timing. At least you showed up at the end and not at the climax.

- I will say this again. Ley is my spirit animal. Is that self explanatory enough?

- At least Can is seeking advice of some kind this time around. You have reached the right person Can even if she is currently sailing the wrong ship. Pete's sailing the right on do. Since being hired by the Cupid Agency, you have been doing your duties well Pete.

- Ae why don't you just have Pete go with you already! He doesn't even give two sh its about Ai'Sun. Your being an a$$ again. You know you want him with you. 

- In the beginning, I wondered why Tin looked around like that while talking to Can about dating him. Then I figured it was because he was rich and rich people are always watched. But after Can came back from the restroom and ran into those guys, I got the bigger picture. I get it Tul. I don't know your pain but I get it. Still, you are such a di ck but it isl because of you that Tin was able to meet Can and find the person who means the most to him so continue being a di ck if only to be the vitamin these two might need. 

Thank you Can for being the person that you are. Tin can tell you anything and you will never doubt. Just make sure you don't take advantage of that blessing Tin. It's the best trait. Unfailing trust. 

Just ask him for the kiss already!

My first thought was, I wonder if Can will kiss back, and then I wasn't surprised that he didn't. Can has to graduate from preschool first. 

I am so in love with the fact that Tin is more in love with Can right now than Can is in love with Tin but I think that's a great thing. 

- OMG KK. Can you look at No with any more intent? So you are being saved for the spinoff. "Not now but soon." Ugh!

4 hours ago, tiny06 said:

Sorry If i'm talking things out of the main subject of this thread. But your talking about series made me think about other kinds of series, like the american series, from super heroes or not.  What are you guys watching? Me, I don't have Netflix otherwise I'd have watched many of the series from there. I'm watching at the moment Vikings and I'm a fan of GOT. 

I'm currently rewatching Shopping King Louis. I recently rewatched my first Kdrama, Your Beautiful and for Anime, I'm watching That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime, Magical Index 3 and I'm considering SAO Alterization if only because I actually liked the potential that was in season 1 of SAO and the Gun Gale Arc. Has anyone seen the US version of the Good Doctor? I saw the K version a couple years back and I think I'll watch that again but I'm just wondering if it's worth it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

@deltos are you serious right now?

well...yeah ...and of course there are the ones not on that list.   Seems we've have a few newbies to BL ...so why create of list when there is one already in existence..and it also provides exposure for what is out there...sorta beyond the Thai world.:lol:

Spoiler

- OMG KK. Can you look at No with any more intent? So you are being saved for the spinoff. "Not now but soon." Ugh!

And not soon enough...just give me...something to hold on to...it's gonna take the 6-9 months ( unless it's already in the can) to film, edit, and find somebody to air .  Too much good stuff in the pipeline to wait for that spinoff...:rolleyes:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

well...yeah ...and of course there are the ones not on that list.   Seems we've have a few newbies to BL ...so why create of list when there is one already in existence..and it also provides exposure for what is out there...sorta beyond the Thai world.:lol:

The list you gave is perfect for the newbie and once they've viewed what's there, they'll be able to do they're own investigating into what else is available. You can't do all the work for them...hahahaha!:D  

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

this is the original document from whence the translation originated if you haven't seen it..and I believe this is P's mgr. 

Spoiler

Thanks. I hope it's the start of bridges being mended, but i think Perth's manager is going to be watched very carefully by the fans to see if his apology is sincere. If not, they'll never trust him again.  Personally, i also think he should, if he's not already done so, make an apology to Saint. Although i haven't seen what was said, i believe some unwarranted statements were made about him. We'll have to wait and see what happens from now on. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

The list you gave is perfect for the newbie and once they've viewed what's there, they'll be able to do they're own investigating into what else is available. You can't do all the work for them...hahahaha!:D  

Following those bread crumbs for info...in the beginning, that's how I found them...:)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Following those bread crumbs for info...in the beginning, that's how I found them...:)

Me too. I'll help someone on to the ladder, but i'm not going to climb it for them. It's not that i'm not a helpful guy, i'm just a little lazy when it comes to ladders. :P

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, tiny06 said:

But your talking about series made me think about other kinds of series, like the american series, from super heroes or not.  What are you guys watching? Me, I don't have Netflix otherwise I'd have watched many of the series from there.

My favorite tv-series of all time (at least for last 10 years) is Doctor Who (it's british one).

Also i have some on-going series waiting for me to remember about it and continue to watch like Supernatural, some super heroes series, Big Bang Theory... Before i fell into asian tv-world i watched mostly american and british tv-series. Now sometimes i watch Kdrama and Jdrama (still never tryed Cdrama because i not really like chinese language, korean-japanese-thai are more pleasant for my ears).

10 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I hope it's the start of bridges being mended

Me too. It's better for everyone if they'll find a way to work and communicate with each other.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, aniola said:

This song stuck in my head now.))

The song i like, the dancing i'm kind of.....eeeeemmmmmmmmm.....no sure about. I'll need to watch it a few times before i can say yes or no. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

The song i like, the dancing i'm kind of.....eeeeemmmmmmmmm.....no sure about. I'll need to watch it a few times before i can say yes or no. 

Spoiler

Dancing.

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

Dancing.

ROFLMAO !! That is an awesome video. I've grabbed a copy. :joy:

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

ROFLMAO !! That is an awesome video. I've grabbed a copy. :joy:

I know...that's the first vid I thought of when I saw the rendition above...and that would be reason #46 why I would not pay to go to a Fanmeet... I can't.  Just sign my poster picture and let me go home..just don't do anything I have to watch...:scream: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, deltos said:

I know...that's the first vid I thought of when I saw the rendition above...and that would be reason #46 why I would not pay to go to a Fanmeet... I can't.  Just sign my poster picture and let me go home..just don't do anything I have to watch...:scream: 

I have to say i'm with you, but i'm going to give Saint some brownie points for effort.

He's new to this and I think with time and the right choreographer and voice couch he'll do well in the future. I'm going to keep an eye on what happens over the next few years. 

Mind you fan meets are really just for the fans who want to meet him and i don't think they care about how good the performance is. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, deltos said:

So can I infer from this that  PA  will kiss some more, TC will go for #4 and MAYBE KT will get #1 ?  Then, the remaining episodes will be +12 scenes ?

So we're not going to have any NC scene for TinCan, not even a scene when Can is without T-shirt. :bawling:

I have been seeing the Abs of Ae without asking it for (just kidding, I like his abs too, can't complain). Now when it's time to show my favorite character abs, I don't have:cold_sweat:

6 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

and for Anime, I'm watching That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime, Magical Index 3 and I'm considering SAO Alterization if only because I actually liked the potential that was in season 1 of SAO and the Gun Gale Arc.

You mean sword art online?

The first seasson I watched only a couple of episodes, then it deacresed the quality of the history and got fast-paced so I droped

I was watching Shingeki no Kyojin wich is an anime I extremely recommend. I like almost all kinds of anime, but I'm more into shounen. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I believe this is the statement from Perth's manager, and i'm very happy that he's apologised to Saint and his family. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4