Quantcast
Jump to content
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, mellialuna said:

60/140  (not even 50%)

The good point is I have still 80 BL to see :w00t:

You are way better.. I dont believe I am just 37/140.. :sweatingbullets: It felt like I watched a lot. I was being self-conceited I suppose. Ha. My silver lining is I started BL from only last year. Heh. And also, I think its better to have more to watch than nothhhhing to watch. i have been there.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

And also, I think its better to have more to watch than nothhhhing to watch. i have been there.

Agreed.  Way better :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

And also, I think its better to have more to watch than nothhhhing to watch. i have been there.

Oh there is always something to watch. Man does not live by BL alone...Nothing like a 60 episode  Chinese drama to keep you engaged until/while a good BL appears  !:yum:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh there is always something to watch. Man does not live by BL alone...Nothing like a 60 episode  Chinese drama to keep you engaged until/while a good BL appears  !:yum:

That is so true. Also, with BL you don't just watch it once. You watch it over and over again so you're never ever going to be bored. At least i've never been bored, but i've been told i'm easily amused. :P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That is so true. Also, with BL you don't just watch it once. You watch it over and over again so you're never ever going to be bored. At least i've never been bored, but i've been told i'm easily amused. :P

Oh really ?   :lol:  Seriously though, you are correct. Even if you don't watch the whole BL you go back to scenes that grabbed you.  I really loved the composition of the " goldfish"  scene in LS. Lights/camera work/ staging...I compared it to the goldfish scene in LBC... LS was filmed and LBC is digital ( which makes a diff in effects imho)... it just didn't feel the same although what took place was the same. I also notice there was a locker room/kabedon scene - there and in MIR.. think I'm doing a 3-way analysis...:joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh there is always something to watch. Man does not live by BL alone...Nothing like a 60 episode  Chinese drama to keep you engaged until/while a good BL appears  !:yum:

O. I remember I binge-watched Cruel Romance in 2 days and went to college with panda eyes the next day. Lol. I think Cdramas are too addicting. And my curiosity wouldnt let me stop clicking that next episode. I have watched most of the popular dramas (My sunshine, Boss and me, Sweet dreams..) But subtitle wise, KDramas are daily dose of sugar. Lol. And story wise, it will be Jdramas. Innovative and realistic. Yeah we have got all the range, but in 2016 I went on a slump, nothing interested me that year.

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dramaandfood said:

I think Cdramas are too addicting. And my curiosity wouldnt let me stop clicking that next episode.

then allow me to introduce you to:
 

Spoiler

Legend of Fuyao,  The Eternal Love 1 & 2(currently airing), Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, the Kings Woman, Eternal Love ( not the same as " The " 

never say addicted...:joy:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deltos said:

then allow me to introduce you to:
 

  Hide contents

Legend of Fuyao,  The Eternal Love 1 & 2(currently airing), Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, the Kings Woman, Eternal Love ( not the same as " The " 

never say addicted...:joy:

Spoiler

I'm watching Legend of Fuyao, The Eternal Love 2, The Kings Woman, and 100 Days my Prince at the minute. I'm trying not to binge watch them but pacing myself between that and work. 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm watching Legend of Fuyao, The Eternal Love 2, The Kings Woman, and 100 Days my Prince at the minute. I'm trying not to binge watch them but pacing myself between that and work. 

 

Spoiler

I forgot.. Love Lost in Time...which I'm back into along with El2..lol. yeah it's hard to do..and I'n getting fatigued of the current BL's..

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, deltos said:

then allow me to introduce you to:
 

  Reveal hidden contents

Legend of Fuyao,  The Eternal Love 1 & 2(currently airing), Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, the Kings Woman, Eternal Love ( not the same as " The " 

never say addicted...:joy:

Spoiler

I have seen Eternal love. This one..

the-eternal-love-780x436.jpg?x=b&s=780x4

I have seen "I cannot hug you" too. This boy knows how to kiss. Ha.

I also saw King's woman. I have heard about the other 2 but those are very long. I like Ethan though. That water fight scene clip I came across interested me then I forgot to follow-up on that. 

I am also watching 100 days prince. I am going to see the last 2 eps this weekend. I hope the ending doesnt disappoint me.

 

Edit: Woah You are watching a lot more than me. :lol: I thought I am the drama crazy one. Heh.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:
  Hide contents

I am also watching 100 days prince. I am going to see the last 2 eps this weekend. I hope the ending doesnt disappoint me.

It won't !! :)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry If i'm talking things out of the main subject of this thread. But your talking about series made me think about other kinds of series, like the american series, from super heroes or not.  What are you guys watching? Me, I don't have Netflix otherwise I'd have watched many of the series from there. I'm watching at the moment Vikings and I'm a fan of GOT. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont need more reasons to fall for Pete even more. A smart guy who is self-possessed yet doesnt show-off, very handsome yet tells that his other half is the handsomest, cutest cupid and most importantly knows how to get what he wants and speaks his mind out in all situations. Pete is silently the whole package.

 

15 minutes ago, tiny06 said:

Sorry If i'm talking things out of the main subject of this thread. But your talking about series made me think about other kinds of series, like the american series, from super heroes or not.  What are you guys watching? Me, I don't have Netflix otherwise I'd have watched many of the series from there. I'm watching at the moment Vikings and I'm a fan of GOT. 

Seven Heavens!! High Five. Heh. I am seeing Westworld other than that. Dont know how I got all this time in the world. Ha.

I seriously like what P'New is doing and his way of promotions. The moment I saw Ae getting close to Pete in the preview, I knew there would be another kiss scene. Lol. That scene might be interrupted but still I have hopes.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

He is teasing us again :rolleyes:

Ps : NC scene = no children scene (+18 scene) :P

 

 

So can I infer from this that  PA  will kiss some more, TC will go for #4 and MAYBE KT will get #1 ?  Then, the remaining episodes will be +12 scenes ? <_<

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, tiny06 said:

Sorry If i'm talking things out of the main subject of this thread. But your talking about series made me think about other kinds of series, like the american series, from super heroes or not.  What are you guys watching? Me, I don't have Netflix otherwise I'd have watched many of the series from there. I'm watching at the moment Vikings and I'm a fan of GOT. 

Well i watch a lot of Korean programs especially one's depicting the Joseon period here in Korea. Even if they're not factually correct which many are not, i still love them. I also watch a lot of Chinese dramas. The last American programs were The Originals and Grimm. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, tiny06 said:

Sorry If i'm talking things out of the main subject of this thread. But your talking about series made me think about other kinds of series, like the american series, from super heroes or not.  What are you guys watching? Me, I don't have Netflix otherwise I'd have watched many of the series from there. I'm watching at the moment Vikings and I'm a fan of GOT. 

I have to say I don't watch much American TV ( they don't have subs):lol:  - Shadowhunters and that's only for Malec.  

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deltos said:

So can I infer from this that  PA  will kiss some more, TC will go for #4 and MAYBE KT will get #1 ?  Then, the remaining episodes will be +12 scenes ? <_<

I hope so. I can't see Ae holding back when he gets close to Pete. His soft lips are like a magnet to Ae. :tounge_xd:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I hope so. I can't see Ae holding back when he gets close to Pete. His soft lips are like a magnet to Ae. :tounge_xd:

Well yeah...but there ARE other under utilized lips in this series....let's give equal treatment.:joy:

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...