[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

ROFLMAO !! That is an awesome video. I've grabbed a copy. :joy:

I know...that's the first vid I thought of when I saw the rendition above...and that would be reason #46 why I would not pay to go to a Fanmeet... I can't.  Just sign my poster picture and let me go home..just don't do anything I have to watch...:scream: 

16 minutes ago, deltos said:

I know...that's the first vid I thought of when I saw the rendition above...and that would be reason #46 why I would not pay to go to a Fanmeet... I can't.  Just sign my poster picture and let me go home..just don't do anything I have to watch...:scream: 

I have to say i'm with you, but i'm going to give Saint some brownie points for effort.

He's new to this and I think with time and the right choreographer and voice couch he'll do well in the future. I'm going to keep an eye on what happens over the next few years. 

Mind you fan meets are really just for the fans who want to meet him and i don't think they care about how good the performance is. 

10 hours ago, deltos said:

So can I infer from this that  PA  will kiss some more, TC will go for #4 and MAYBE KT will get #1 ?  Then, the remaining episodes will be +12 scenes ?

So we're not going to have any NC scene for TinCan, not even a scene when Can is without T-shirt. :bawling:

I have been seeing the Abs of Ae without asking it for (just kidding, I like his abs too, can't complain). Now when it's time to show my favorite character abs, I don't have:cold_sweat:

6 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

and for Anime, I'm watching That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime, Magical Index 3 and I'm considering SAO Alterization if only because I actually liked the potential that was in season 1 of SAO and the Gun Gale Arc.

You mean sword art online?

The first seasson I watched only a couple of episodes, then it deacresed the quality of the history and got fast-paced so I droped

I was watching Shingeki no Kyojin wich is an anime I extremely recommend. I like almost all kinds of anime, but I'm more into shounen. 

20 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I believe this is the statement from Perth's manager, and i'm very happy that he's apologised to Saint and his family. 

Spoiler

I don't know if there is this idiom in Hangul...there is a saying here " it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission"  so I will wait to see how things look.  :phew:

( I hate being at the top of a page..).:joy:

3 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't know if there is this idiom in Hangul...there is a saying here " it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission"  so I will wait to see how things look.  :phew:

( I hate being at the top of a page..).:joy:

Yea, it’s a wait and see situation. If Perth’s manager says anything again that’s inappropriate I’m going to offer to put a zipper on his mouth and sew his fingers together to keep him off Twitter. ;)

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yea, it’s a wait and see situation. If Perth’s manager says anything again that’s inappropriate I’m going to offer to put a zipper on his mouth and sew his fingers together to keep him off Twitter. ;)

Social media can be deadly...especially Twit..

7 hours ago, deltos said:

Social media can be deadly...especially Twit..

Believe me it's a lawyers nightmare. Without going into specifics, we had a high profile client last year who had serious legal problems and we spent weeks on getting his defence in order before trial. He was a big twitter user and we told him specifically to stay off twitter. No such luck. A week before trial he went on twitter and unfortunately made some "comments" that basically blew holes in the defence that we had been working on. The prosecution couldn't have done a better job than he did. Kim was so mad that he was thinking about telling the judge to lock the guy up and throw away the key. :D

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Believe me it's a lawyers nightmare. Without going into specifics, we had a high profile client last year who had serious legal problems and we spent weeks on getting his defence in order before trial. He was a big twitter user and we told him specifically to stay off twitter. No such luck. A week before trial he went on twitter and unfortunately made some "comments" that basically blew holes in the defence that we had been working on. The prosecution couldn't have done a better job than he did. Kim was so mad that he was thinking about telling the judge to lock the guy up and throw away the key. :D

Clients never listen,,:crazy: But THIS makes me feel so much better..:D

Spoiler

45064097_10210809068137666_8922350384807

11 hours ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dancing.

How do you find these videos seriously.?? dc069c7a.gif

10 hours ago, deltos said:

" it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission" 

Whats even more easy is, to ask forgiveness via Twitter. I have this intuition, this change of heart of P's manager might be due to P'New's interview. But either way I am glad that this thing has now past and he has asked for apology to Saint. I dont mind about arguments and fights coz it happens. But taking personal digs and mudslinging should be avoided at all situations. I hope they have learnt their lessons and no more shenanigans from now on.

17 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I actually didn't like that one... And that's all I have to say.

Yeah I usually read reviews before starting something. This Red wine in DN, I downloaded it on a whim or maybe I got tempted by that poster. Lol. And Shopping King Louie, It has all my heart. The leads are soooo innocent  and their love story is too cute. Even just the hug scenes speaks volume about their chemistry. I can re-watch it 'n' times, and it still makes me smile.

17 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

My first thought was, I wonder if Can will kiss back, and then I wasn't surprised that he didn't. Can has to graduate from preschool first. 

I am so in love with the fact that Tin is more in love with Can right now than Can is in love with Tin but I think that's a great thing. 

Yes yes yes. Can needs time. Unlike Ae (who turns a tiger the minute he is with Pete, and he is also in his first love. Who would have guessed?). Heh. Maybe Ae set the bar high for first-timers. Lol  And of course Tin pushing more for their relationship to work out is the sweetest thing. I might be cruel when I say this, but I want him to try even harder. Ha. Can is worth it. Heh.

20 hours ago, tiny06 said:

You mean sword art online?

The first seasson I watched only a couple of episodes, then it deacresed the quality of the history and got fast-paced so I droped

I was watching Shingeki no Kyojin wich is an anime I extremely recommend. I like almost all kinds of anime, but I'm more into shounen. 

Spoiler

Yep. I like Gun Gale Online. Not the new one they just did but SAO s2. I thought season 1 had a lot of potential but the pacing was shite. Attack on Titan is good too I let the new season finish so I plan to binge it over the christmas holiday. Um I also watch My Hero Academia and read the manga. I used to watch Black Clover but I just can't deal with the shouting and the animation quality fluctuates too much. If you haven't then you should watch the 2 seasons of Bungou Stray Dogs. It's one of my all time favourites.  . 

I know this is way off topic, but since there's not much happening at the minute and i'm a little bored, i thought i'd show you guys where i'm from. This is my kind of town, and bit of promoting always helps, and this video is pretty well made.:P And this is where the guys are having a Fan Meet in December.

Spoiler

Archived