[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

29 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

We do! I feel bad for the director in all that's happening. He's really caught in the middle, and doesn't want to take side, which is understandable. I'm sad and mad at the same time for everyone involved, except P'New. :( :angry:

This was a fb live today ! It's on yt  2 hours if you have nothing else to do...

Spoiler

The first hour is who you see...the last hour is Krist/Singto who are brand reps.  I get why Mean may not have been there...he belongs to a model agency (sic) and there may have been a conflict of interest...the rest - who knows.  I feel for the other actors who are caught up in this...then again...they may feel...it's more air time for them so don't show up ...LOL I know I would. Either way it's a messy thing for sure. 

Even though Gmmtv puts out the soft BL...those actors under contract with them - show up.  They may do their own thing but for big sponsorships...they haul a*ss in there - no matter where it is.  And the  " I haven't made up my mind about season 2" speaks volumes.
Unless this gets cleaned up fast...LBC may go the fate to 2M.. I wonder what kind a contracts the mgrs had to sign ? Obviously, not binding.

I tell you the drama is real this season, first MA ( and who knows what the h*ell that's about, and LBC, and a few more out there I deign to mention...the good news...the next 4 episodes of ETL2 have been released.   Time for ent. er. tain. ment !:lol:
screen-shot-2018-10-29-at-2-53-07-pm.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P'New : "I think it would be even more successful if there are couple-events."

I totally agree with this. I have this much craze about this series and I would have definitely felt sad if I knew about this series only after 2 years or even after it aired only. Usually good chemistry on/off screen attracts more viewers. If there is even slighter chance for them to be even more successful, I would totally want that. I am soo angry. Seriously. The managers dont even listen to the director's request. I am worried about the well-being of the young boys under these managers. Are they bound by contracts already? I wish something can be done. These kinds of news and most importantly that we cannot do anything to help them is what I feel unfair.

34 minutes ago, deltos said:

This was a fb live today ! It's on yt  2 hours if you have nothing else to do...

Reveal hidden contents

The first hour is who you see...the last hour is Krist/Singto who are brand reps.  I get why Mean may not have been there...he belongs to a model agency (sic) and there may have been a conflict of interest...the rest - who knows.  I feel for the other actors who are caught up in this...then again...they may feel...it's more air time for them so don't show up ...LOL I know I would. Either way it's a messy thing for sure. 

Even though Gmmtv puts out the soft BL...those actors under contract with them - show up.  They may do their own thing but for big sponsorships...they haul a*ss in there - no matter where it is.  And the  " I haven't made up my mind about season 2" speaks volumes.
Unless this gets cleaned up fast...LBC may go the fate to 2M.. I wonder what kind a contracts the mgrs had to sign ? Obviously, not binding.

I tell you the drama is real this season, first MA ( and who knows what the h*ell that's about, and LBC, and a few more out there I deign to mention...the good news...the next 4 episodes of ETL2 have been released.   Time for ent. er. tain. ment !:lol:
screen-shot-2018-10-29-at-2-53-07-pm.png

Spoiler

Thanks. I'll certainly watch it later. Like i said yesterday, i would love to take look at the contracts and go through them line by line. The problem with these kind of contracts, especially in Thailand, is they're not very well put together and a lot of times are not reviewed by lawyers. Sometimes, young potential actors are so eager to get into the industry they listen to what managers tell them and sign whatever is put in front of them. How many are going to sit there and say "i need to get my lawyer to read this first". Unless this mess is put to rest soon, this will quickly become so toxic that it's going to put off some sponsors. This comment from Perth's manager or someone on the team, that "Perth is only in the show to become famous and has no respect for P'New's work", i'm going to take that with a pinch of salt until i hear it directly from Perth himself. At the minute i wouldn't trust what any of the managers say.

9 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Hide contents

Thanks. I'll certainly watch it later. Like i said yesterday, i would love to take look at the contracts and go through them line by line. The problem with these kind of contracts, especially in Thailand, is they're not very well put together and a lot of times are not reviewed by lawyers. Sometimes, young potential actors are so eager to get into the industry they listen to what managers tell them and sign whatever is put in front of them. How many are going to sit there and say "i need to get my lawyer to read this first". Unless this mess is put to rest soon, this will quickly become so toxic that it's going to put off some sponsors. This comment from Perth's manager or someone on the team, that "Perth is only in the show to become famous and has no respect for P'New's work", i'm going to take that with a pinch of salt until i hear it directly from Perth himself. At the minute i wouldn't trust what any of the managers say.

You got that right... truth and lie both reside on the same coin...it all depends on how the coin lands...and right now...they all are spinning... We will see how the Black Swan Theory holds up A set of conclusions is potentially undone once any of its fundamental postulates is disproved)

15 hours ago, tahkotin said:

So I had to make an account and follow along with you guys in this series :sweat_smile: I am so sad that there are only a few episodes left. I’ve invested so much emotion into this series lol. TinCan is seriously my favorite ship and I’m glad they got a lot of screen time in the past few episodes. I do agree with you guys when it was mentioned earlier that the development seems very fast pace. 

This is actually my first Thai series. Are shows generally this “long” (aka short cause my heart needs more)? I heard some are speculating about s2. Is this just theory or is it actually a possibility? 

You're very welcome here. I'm new here too. I created my account weeks ago, in order to comment about LBC.

It's just my second BL series, so i can't answer your questions.

Seems like TinCan shippers are just getting bigger ^^.

I recommend you History 2 Crossing the Line, which I think is chinese. It's such a good BL series, is straight to the point, there's no much fillers, it's like 25 min per episode. 

1 minute ago, tiny06 said:

You're very welcome here. I'm new here too. I created my account weeks ago, in order to comment about LBC.

I recommend you History 2 Crossing the Line, which I think is chinese. It's such a good BL series, is straight to the point, there's no much fillers, it's like 25 min per episode. 

I agree with Crossing The Line and it's from Taiwan. There's going to be a follow up movie but not sure exactly when. Probably 2019 sometime.:)

48 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I agree with Crossing The Line and it's from Taiwan. There's going to be a follow up movie but not sure exactly when. Probably 2019 sometime.:)

There will be a CTL movie in 2019 and two new HIStory drama's.:)

2 hours ago, tiny06 said:

Idk what I see in TinCan haha. The relationship seems very peculiar and wouldn’t really happen. But also, it’s something that seems predictable in a sense. I think it’s because of Tin’s background and how much he needs someone like Can makes me love their relationship. 

Will definitely check out your recommendation as I wait for the next episodes of LBC. I started a week ago and finally caught up yesterday :( 

I just started watching Love by chance accidentally when i was watching some YT videos.   I am not into BL stories.  I watched irresistable love, chinese drama both seasons.  It was good and decent.  so i got addicted and started watching LBC. 

OMG, Perth and Saint are so cute.  I am only on ep.5.    I like Pond so very much.  He is so witty and get beaten/scolded by Ae everytime.  :lol:

Is it a series with different stories with difference leads???? 

9 hours ago, tahkotin said:

Idk what I see in TinCan haha. The relationship seems very peculiar and wouldn’t really happen. But also, it’s something that seems predictable in a sense. I think it’s because of Tin’s background and how much he needs someone like Can makes me love their relationship. 

For me, its Tin's change of personality after knowing Can. It is dramatic and it usually doesnt happen in real life. I like their relationship for its novel-like hate before love kind of story. 

7 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I just started watching Love by chance accidentally when i was watching some YT videos.   I am not into BL stories.  I watched irresistable love, chinese drama both seasons.  It was good and decent.  so i got addicted and started watching LBC. 

OMG, Perth and Saint are so cute.  I am only on ep.5.    I like Pond so very much.  He is so witty and get beaten/scolded by Ae everytime.  :lol:

Is it a series with different stories with difference leads???? 

I am happy whenever a new person joins the LBC forum and appreciates this series. (If I could, I would start campaigning to make everyone I know to watch this series. :lol:) Things get more interesting after ep 5. Continue watching. Heh.

Yes it has different couples with different stories all happening in the same college. I think this is the only series where I am interested in this many couples Lol.

12 hours ago, tahkotin said:

Will definitely check out your recommendation as I wait for the next episodes of LBC. I started a week ago and finally caught up yesterday :(

I suggest you also watch Love Sick. It's two seasons and you can find the BL cut on Youtube. It's hard to find the full episodes in english sub for me. Don't know if anyone has a secret account they can give a link to. I always recommend LS because it's like the best intro to BL there is imo. Just the right balance of fluff and angst with  the BL couple as main. Most shows have them as side couples. 

Um, Together With Me season 1 if you want to graduate. My Tee and Kiss me again is good for middle ground. These are just the Thai ones. The Entire HIStory series is good imo. So the season 1 which has 4 episodes in each and the season 2 also had Right or Wrong which is my personal favorite. I like that they are making a movie for Crossing The Line because it felt a bit unfinish to me but it was still great.

If you want fluff then the original 2Moons is still good. Thought the drama that's going on with it right now is a mess. I'm trying to think of more. Um Advance Bravely thought they made that a bromance and Counter Attack though same situation. 

Oh! My Bromance the series and the movie. Water Boyy the Movie is way better than the series. Um and SOTUS, both seasons. That should keep you going for a while.

2 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I suggest you also watch Love Sick. It's two seasons and you can find the BL cut on Youtube. It's hard to find the full episodes in english sub for me. Don't know if anyone has a secret account they can give a link to. I always recommend LS because it's like the best intro to BL there is imo.

@tahkotin  To that I might add Make it Right 1 & 2.  including LBC...they are all connected by actors, music, editors, directors and goldfish.  

Actually, Counter Attack was not a bromance...it  got edited but it's still BL not bromance...You must have forgotten the kiss in the park...LOL

This guy has all of season 2 of LS

Spoiler

This guy has all the seasons 1 & 2.  He edited them together in three hours blocks of episodes and they are subbed. 

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

Actually, Counter Attack was not a bromance...it  got edited but it's still BL not bromance...You must have forgotten the kiss in the park...LOL

Who could forget that. That's also when he was squeezing his "derriere" if my memory i correct. Also the kisses in the apartment. Can't forget them.:)

18 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Who could forget that. That's also when he was squeezing his "derriere" if my memory i correct. Also the kisses in the apartment. Can't forget them.:)

You say it so nicely...Princess that you are...much better than " grabbing his a*ss...:joy:  Yes the apartment..and of course the

"punishment". ( I actually have the rehearsal BTS of that scene which didn't make it..but Ma's got nothing over QingYu. )

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I need to remember and get more lip balm later today! :D

Hide contents

That was amazing...would love to see them in a series...lip guy reminds me of KK...he's got the same arrogance !

Archived