Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

2 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I have watch it and with Yuri and her friend in the background I remember this moment but I'm not able to remember this scene, I have to rewatch it! :D

I just did. It's in Ep 4, and i also missed it every time i watched this series. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I really feel for him. I also don't like cantaloupe. It has a very weird taste for me. :tears:

• Like 2

@Kim Soo-Lee are you going ?

How is the weather at this time of the year in Seoul ???

I'm looking for a plane ticket for this time of the year.

23 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I really feel for him. I also don't like cantaloupe. It has a very weird taste for me. :tears:

Personally, I love it :P

• Like 2

I remember the first time I tried it as a child. I had to eat it a couple of times before I decided because I love watermelon and my mom said it's like melon's cousin. I love it now. I would buy a whole one and sometimes when I'm being really bad, I would pour a bit on condensed milk on it and I like it...

Spoiler

Btw I saw goldfish... not disappointed thought. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

@Kim Soo-Lee are you going ?

How is the weather at this time of the year in Seoul ???

I'm looking for a plane ticket for this time of the year.

Personally, I love it :P

Not sure if we'll be there or not, but i have put the date into my calendar. It really depends on our legal schedule and whether we'll be here in South Korea or not. Weather wise it can get really cold in December, but the weather has been changing so much who knows if we'll get snow or not. I hope we do as i love it. It makes the city look awesome. 

• Like 2

Regarding the managers issue...

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!! gosh these grown a** people need to realize that their client's career is at stake when they have these petty cattish behavior. Shame when the KIDS behave more mature than these adults...:vicx:

I can't wait to watch this episode in my pjs with a glass of wine tonight :tounge_wink:

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Dali Nour said:

Waah Ae pete punishment scene is hot and Pete is hot :wub:and I'm hot :D

I just finish it ... I laugh so hard with the goldfish, they are so many of them!!!

Tin is really a trigger for Ae, he became hot, sexy-wild AF 

love it!!! :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, deltos said:

Well,  thanks the goldfish be with you too...and may I also say..FRAKKE THE GOLDFISH ! I want KT !!:P

I think the LBC team is reading your comments. They like teasing you as much as I do.. :lol:

@aniola Hey. Ae's birthday scene in the next episode. I am excited too.

About the managers, I am sure they are much older than me, and even to me, they seem TOO childish. Its like they missed their kindergarten days. *sigh*

Personally, I like P'Alone's teasing of LBC fans. It makes me look forward to those scenes in anticipation. And each and every time, he has been exceeding my expectation. I was fully expecting the goldfishes. Lol. I wouldnt have minded it even if they did. But, I have been telling it, the kisses are getting better each time. I seriously didnt expect this many kissing scenes from Ae-Pete. As a viewer I give 100/10 for their storyline and for exceeding my imagination.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I just finish it ... I laugh so hard with the goldfish, they are so many of them!!!

Tin is really a trigger for Ae, he became hot, sexy-wild AF 

love it!!! :wub:

P'new = goldfish 

The scene well played :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

About the drama I don't even care about saint in season 2 because he deserves better than this richard simmons 

Wellllll when pete has to cover his own mouth :wub:

1 minute ago, Dali Nour said:

About the drama I don't even care about saint in season 2 because he deserves better than this richard simmons 

Wellllll when pete has to cover his own mouth :wub:

Deserve better than this richard simmons 

3 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

never saw this or at least I don't remember but I'm pretty sure this is a show I've missed. Now I'm annoyed lol

Are u public ally saying you have never watched or don’t remember lovesick? Give me your fujoshi card right now. LS is cannon :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

:heart::heart: this episode! I was a tad bit disappointed by Can's stiff richard simmons lips but Tin more than made up for it.  I kept yelling open your mouth, Can. I keep forgetting that baby is a virgin with no kissing history prior to Tin. So some slack will be cut. 

Ae is so very hot when angry. Yum!  If I was Pete I would just randomly drop Tin's name into conversations. How's your day,, Ae? TIN! And then thoroughly enjoy the results. ::sigh:: 

Also disappointed by the 20 second KNo scene. Deltos, at this rate, they may make it to bed with 20 minutes left of episode 14. 

Matchmaker Pete is love! I absolutely love his newfound friendship with Can. More thoughts once subs are out. Hope you're all having a wonderful Friday or Saturday! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I laugh so hard with the goldfish, they are so many of them!!!

Me too. Even Pond's interruption wasn't that funny.

And I'll never be able to see goldfishes now the way i used to (i mean like just a fish).:sweatingbullets:

17 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

@aniola Hey. Ae's birthday scene in the next episode. I am excited too.

Yep, and I happy about.^_^ Don't know why i been waiting Ae's birthday that much.^_^

2 minutes ago, polaroidpicture said:

Ae is so very hot when angry. Yum!  If I was Pete I would just randomly drop Tin's name into conversations. How's your day,, Ae? TIN! And then thoroughly enjoy the results. ::sigh:: 

So true.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, polaroidpicture said:

I though the same thing!!! I will put that on my ringtone, my wake-up alarm, texting sound ... :phew:

7 minutes ago, aniola said:

Me too. Even Pond's interruption wasn't that funny.

And I'll never be able to see goldfishes now the way i used to (i mean like just a fish).:sweatingbullets:

So do I! LMAO :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2