[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

JayBL will not be available to release the sub with the LINETV Version on this Friday night (in Thailand). She has a very tight schedule this week. The EngSub will be released sometime on the weekend. We'll keep you informed later.

Says LBC Twitter...

I hope people show a lot of respect and have patience. She's doing a great job with the subs, but her own schedule should always come first. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#Fire, car, actor, famous "accidentally love love by chance series"

25 the Jan 61 at 10.00 pm On the road of Lampang-Chiang Mai (Doi Khun Tan), there was a sudden fire in the cabinet. There were 1 injured people. The rest was safe. This accident happened to the famous series actor team. "accidentally love love by chance series" while on the way to the The fans of the club, the,, the at. Chiang Mai

By in the car, ALL 6 of them (3 Actor, manager, team driver) awesome - the, add pool, night Sammy-Samantha moves, Bass -,. . Actor Actor

The Actor's team said that while the incident smelled oil and the car had a shaky twitch, then shortly, the car was extinguished, and the car flowed in the middle of the road, the cement area in the middle of the road. The driver didn't see well, so let the actor team Start the car again, but when the car started, the smoke group and the fire went up, the guy in the car rushed out of the car, but wasn't careful to make a 10-wheel car that was driving through. It was so bad that the driver was severely injured. The wounded send the hospital. Then the actor and the manager are safe, but all the assets are burnt to the car.

Don't forget!!!
Press Star  page too. I won't miss every entertainment.
#สะท้อนชีวิตสะกิดบันเทิง
IG E Jan Entertainment: Ejanentertain
Follow other entertainment in https://www.ejan.co/entertain
Follow #an in Youtube > https://goo.gl/EM9FXC

I hope every is ok :bawling:

Spoiler

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, text and outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

1 hour ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

#Fire, car, actor, famous "accidentally love love by chance series"

25 the Jan 61 at 10.00 pm On the road of Lampang-Chiang Mai (Doi Khun Tan), there was a sudden fire in the cabinet. There were 1 injured people. The rest was safe. This accident happened to the famous series actor team. "accidentally love love by chance series" while on the way to the The fans of the club, the,, the at. Chiang Mai

By in the car, ALL 6 of them (3 Actor, manager, team driver) awesome - the, add pool, night Sammy-Samantha moves, Bass -,. . Actor Actor

The Actor's team said that while the incident smelled oil and the car had a shaky twitch, then shortly, the car was extinguished, and the car flowed in the middle of the road, the cement area in the middle of the road. The driver didn't see well, so let the actor team Start the car again, but when the car started, the smoke group and the fire went up, the guy in the car rushed out of the car, but wasn't careful to make a 10-wheel car that was driving through. It was so bad that the driver was severely injured. The wounded send the hospital. Then the actor and the manager are safe, but all the assets are burnt to the car.

Don't forget!!!
Press Star  page too. I won't miss every entertainment.
#สะท้อนชีวิตสะกิดบันเทิง
IG E Jan Entertainment: Ejanentertain
Follow other entertainment in https://www.ejan.co/entertain
Follow #an in Youtube > https://goo.gl/EM9FXC

I hope every is ok :bawling:

Hide contents

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, text and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Speedy recovery to the driver. Which actor was it? Glad everyone is safe.

The clip reveals the second photo of the van. The fire is burning in the area of lamphun, Lampang, Lampang, Chiang Mai. Before the court, the first khun has 1 injured reports.

I hope the driver is ok and LBC cast

40 minutes ago, deltos said:

I will be watching with complete attention tomorrow...they said there would be goldfish.

I have 2 consolation points for you,

1. At least they didnt mention for which couple.. (But I remember Perth said, the scene he blushed was during Dorm scene. So.. it might not be them. heh.)

2. Even in a terrible case, You get a goldfish. Its beautiful and cute to look at. See..

Spoiler

K0XJPid.jpg

6 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I have 2 consolation points for you,

1. At least they didnt mention for which couple.. (But I remember Perth said, the scene he blushed was during Dorm scene. So.. it might not be them. heh.)

2. You get a goldfish. Its beautiful and cute to look at. See..

Reveal hidden contents

K0XJPid.jpg

1) Love By Chance International Retweeted อโลนนิว

[Translation @aloneww] It will be the last love scene on Friday of #AePete (maybe). Let's see how hot it is gonna be... Quite sure that the goldfish is coming. #lovebychanceseries

so there's that and 

2) Thanks for the fish ! I'll make sure to bring my towel. :joy:

11 minutes ago, deltos said:

1) Love By Chance International Retweeted อโลนนิว

[Translation @aloneww] It will be the last love scene on Friday of #AePete (maybe). Let's see how hot it is gonna be... Quite sure that the goldfish is coming. #lovebychanceseries

so there's that and 

2) Thanks for the fish ! I'll make sure to bring my towel. :joy:

I love the “maybe” part. We’re being teased a little. 

You bring the towel and I’ll bring my cats. :D

Archived