Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

14 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Hello to all Trinidad and Tobago fans! It's nice to know you like the serie. You are welcome among us.:thumbsup:

Thanks, I am just a BL Fan Girl at heart. :love: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, baw74 said:

@deltos and to think I'm looking at Wattpad again... my first fanfic has > 80K views!  What what?????

Dude...been telling ya...

1 minute ago, deltos said:

:lol: We are consumed 

Totally. I've never been so engrossed in a storyline for a long time. The last one that got me this bad was My Husbands Lover from the Philippines. 

• Like 1

I swear to whatever your chosen diety is - the first time I see a [Oishi/seaweed snack/ice cream] product placement commercial I'm gonna turn it off and never watch a Thai BL again.

Spoiler

I may have made this statement before.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I swear to whatever your chosen diety is - the first time I see a [Oishi/seaweed snack/ice cream] product placement commercial I'm gonna turn it off and never watch a Thai BL again.

Reveal hidden contents

you forgot Ramen  and yeah you did...and here you are back again.

17 minutes ago, deltos said:

you forgot Ramen  and yeah you did...and here you are back again.

I love ramen too much to swear it off.  :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baw74 said:

Reveal hidden contents

But what are they going to feed each other then? Regular not-advertisement food? Surely not!

And what about those "you've got ice cream in your finger/lips/d*ck, let me lick it for you" moments? Surely you don't want them to disappear!?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, evanevan said:

And what about those "you've got ice cream in your finger/lips/d*ck, let me lick it for you" moments? Surely you don't want them to disappear!?

What drama YOU watching...??:lol:

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, deltos said:

What drama YOU watching...??:lol:

Yea! I want to know as well! They sound like my kind of dramas.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, baw74 said:

Hide contents

I don't know, maybe I overlooked. But I think the editing of Love By Chance is very clean, compared to many other Thai series.

I had to watch it again with the mindset of intentionally looking for product placements, then I could manage to find some.

The product placements in Love By Chance are subtle and unobtrusive so far.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, evanevan said:

Are you watching things from the Helix Studio. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, henry249 said:

I don't know, maybe I overlooked. But I think the editing of Love By Chance is very clean, compared to many other Thai series.

I had to watch it again with the mindset of intentionally looking for product placements, then I could manage to find some.

I agree! Also, you have to remember that product placements help these shows financially. Unlike in the west, many Asian programs like these don't have big budgets so any financial help is always welcome. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, henry249 said:

You're right the editing is very tight...and lack of obvious product placement is refreshing. I saw more product placement in the BTS.

1 hour ago, henry249 said:

Are you watching things from the Helix Studio. :wub:

I will be:phew:

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and I just created my own Soompi profile! I'm just wondering if there's any english  translated version of the novel? Can't seem to find any. I really wanted to read the book!

1 hour ago, rollingpanda said:

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and I just created my own Soompi profile! I'm just wondering if there's any english  translated version of the novel? Can't seem to find any. I really wanted to read the book!

I asked about about it a while back and i don't think there's any things on line at the minute. You can buy it if you wanted to, but it's not in English. Fortunately i can read Thai so i'm considering buying it to read.