Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

17 minutes ago, deltos said:

But didn't Ae tell Pete at the library he wasn't going and then reinforced it  when he told him they would go some where when he came back from the Beach trip with his friends and Pete smiled sweetly and said ok ?  Somehow that didn't feel right - in mind my I thought Ae was being a tool and Pete was enabling him...Love my be blind but it ain't stupid ! :joy: Pete should have pushed back on that...

He did, but wasn’t there a beach scene in one of the videos where both Ae and Pete were there with all their friends. Ae and Pete were together and Pete had his head on Ae’s shoulder. :)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

He did, but wasn’t there a beach scene in one of the videos where both Ae and Pete were there with all their friends. Ae and Pete were together and Pete had his head on Ae’s shoulder. :)

Yeah it was...maybe Pond knocked some sense into his head ( or blackmailed him). Or maybe Pete did decide to push back. Or maybe, family friend showed back up and rather than leave Pete with her..he'd take his chances with his friends and took him.  Something changed his mind..:phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yeah it was...maybe Pond knocked some sense into his head ( or blackmailed him). Or maybe Pete did decide to push back. Or maybe, family friend showed back up and rather than leave Pete with her..he'd take his chances with his friends and took him.  Something changed his mind..:phew:

or Ae realised how stupid he was being and decided to show off Pete like he should. He should be proud of having a very loving and handsome boyfriend. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

or Ae realised how stupid he was being and decided to show off Pete like he should. He should be proud of having a very loving and handsome boyfriend. :D

I think Ae is insecure! he really admires his boyfriend! he loves him so much and think he is too perfect for him!

So he wants to be perfect in his eyes as well! for that reason he did not want to show that he "sucks" in his studies! 

and i think he is feeling insecure with this "Ai'Sun"! maybe Sun will make fun of "how a "Shorty" like him is having a boyfriend like Pete!" 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

I think Ae is insecure! he really admires his boyfriend! he loves him so much and think he is too perfect for him!

So he wants to be perfect in his eyes as well! for that reason he did not want to show that he "sucks" in his studies! 

and i think he is feeling insecure with this "Ai'Sun"! maybe Sun will make fun of "how a "Shorty" like him is having a boyfriend like Pete!" 

True enough.:)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ummm I don't know about AE "suddenly" realizing that.  I think he's still too possessive and jealous. He'd rather wrap Pete up in bubble wrap and keep him from the view of the world right now.  it's gonna take an outside force of some kind to make him realize he should be proud of his man not jealous, and know that Pete isn't going anywhere. He hasn't relaxed into the relationship yet. :rolleyes: 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Ummm I don't know about AE "suddenly" realizing that.  I think he's still too possessive and jealous. He'd rather wrap Pete up in bubble wrap and keep him from the view of the world right now.  it's gonna take an outside force of some kind to make him realize he should be proud of his man not jealous, and know that Pete isn't going anywhere. He hasn't relaxed into the relationship yet. :rolleyes: 

no no... he'll put boy butter all over his body, THEN wrap him in bubble wrap...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, baw74 said:

no no... he'll put boy butter all over his body, THEN wrap him in bubble wrap...

So it slides off easily...:joy:

• LOL 5

16 minutes ago, deltos said:

So true :D Pete is more relaxed in the relationship :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm probably expecting too much of our boy Ae at the minute. I feel like i want to sit him down and give him a talking to. Man...i'm starting to sound like a teacher, father, brother all rolled into one. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

25 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm probably expecting too much of our boy Ae at the minute. I feel like i want to sit him down and give him a talking to. Man...i'm starting to sound like a teacher, father, brother all rolled into one. :)

Well..maybe  he's still thinking with a moisturized brain:lol:... I just think that those of us in or have been in a mature relationship want to school him a bit.  Ae needs somebody to tell him to stop acting like a Di*ck and man-up. He has someone precious so treat him like a precious person ( oh that was so KD)  rather than object. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well..maybe  he's still thinking with a moisturized brain:lol:... I just think that those of us in or have been in a mature relationship want to school him a bit.  Ae needs somebody to tell him to stop acting like a Di*ck and man-up. He has someone precious so treat him like a precious person ( oh that was so KD)  rather than object. :joy:

VERY KD! :joy:

• LOL 1

Ok so before I get into my regular breakdown of this episode, I have to say this. I was a might disappointed in this episode. Ok not a might... maybe a bit... No maybe a whole bunch. I want to be kind about it bit I was annoyed for several reasons so let's just get that out of the way first...

Spoiler

- Where the frick was KK/No? I know there is going to be a spinoff but give us a teaser already. There's nothing in this section of the buffet and I feel like I would have wanted to sample the goodies.

- Why do I feel like Tum and Tar wouldn't ever get together. I feel like the most that's going to happen in Tar will spill, there will be hugs and words of support and that's it. This is my last ship to set sail and I feel like it's going to pitter out in the shallows. There is only so much bloody wind I can blow into the sails before my lungs concave.

-I felt like I was watching LBC episode 2 a la TinCan instead of episode 11. I don't want to feel like I'm starting the show over when the damn thing is almost to an end already.

-This was another filler (which didn't do a single thing to push the episode along in my opinion) and I'm starting to be annoyed because there are 3 more freaking episodes to go and I can't sense where this is all going. I respect P'Alone for keeping me in the dark plot wise. I can usually figure out what's happening next with most shows but there are too many couples to be distracted by and too many people to keep track of so I'll just go with the most urgent questions: Is DayLi going to be as bad as some are making her out to be? If TC are only picking up now, how much of them are we going to get when we still have AP drama to handle, plus TT confession scene, not to mention a sprinkle of KN.

Like, there just aren't enough hours for me to see this being pulled off well unless they are leaving us high and dry with a cliff hanger and no word of season 2. 

That's my biggest dread right there. This better work out somehow because if season 2 isn't a thing, I don't want to be left high and dry. 

-I'm also aware that I may be reading to much into this and everything will work out great but I can't seem to help the wild thoughts... (Ugh now I have to go listen to the song)

Now onto the breakdown...

Spoiler

- That scene where Ae gave Pete the shrimp... I bet he was feeling so smug and DayLi was wishing she could do the same.

I really do love Pete's mom here. She was feeling the vibes and she knew Ae was puffing the green stuff. Also another sign that she approves is she encourages Ae to stay. She could have sent him packing without a blink like she did DayLi... I also think she's aware of how much this girl likes Pete but she's not taking it too seriously at the moment. The cutest part is Pete just seems unaware of all this and is just proud of his unwrapping skills while Ae just looks like he wants Pete to put a shrimp on his plate too.

- Green Smoke shrouded that room Ae and Pete were sleeping in for the duration of that conversation but Ae did ask 1 question I was wondering about. Did Pete hate his Dad. I'm quite happy it was asked and pleased with the answer. My grandmother would have answered like that and he made me miss her and give her a call.

Ae's inability to keep things bottled for long is very refreshing I must say. I like this about him a lot but it does have it's down side. Imagine asking him if you put on a little weight and he says "Yes. Your thighs are fatter and you have tires around your waist and your cloths don't fit right anymore..." I would kill him.:lol:. BTW is that like the 3rd suggested sex scene or the second. I'm pleased at least that we know they do it... :blush:

- A point of interest. I do like the way they make the kisses feel authentic. They don't just lip touch but the hand placements are also key. The way Pete places his hands on Ae's neck or cheek and vice versa are really emphasizing the moment. 

- I respect Type for not telling Tum about Tar. 

- When I saw Can's mom, I choked on my lunch. Like holy richard simmons. It's homophobe mom from MIR. They actually fit. She has a hyper way about her too. You can just see Can being his mom's boy. And Gucci, you were like the nong Yim for TC. I hope you continue to run away to Tin in the future. And Tin, why are you so sexy? It's distracting. I also feel like Can's mom will have no problems accepting this son in law. Can was hella rude in the restaurant. Tin lied about lying and can you stop playing with Can's feelings already? Can is such a gullible sweetheart. Tin you are so confused right now.

Cantaloupe is one of my favorite fruits besides watermelon and grapes. I just couldn't stop grinning at the nickname. 

- Just how old is what's his name (Tin's brother)? In the flash back they didn't look that far apart in age but now they do. I'm suddenly very curious about the age difference. And why does it look like Tin lives alone in a huge house? Not even one person dusting the drapes in the background?

Way to go Lemon... Your working hard already and you have no idea. I love the silly internal conflict over getting the pictures and just the way Lemon used the cute words just made it all so funny because we know what she's up to. 

-Can asking Pete to pinky swear is just sweet. That note shakes Tin's world more than he cares to admit. They are in that cute stage. It's nice.

Wait... Are they setting the stage for that scene where Tin ruffles Can hair while he's standing next to his nephew? I hope things go a bit more smoothly for them.

- Ae is encouraging Pond in his own way and that's nice. ChaAim and Pond just fit. I love them. Ae, didn't you tell Pete that the next time you need help, you'll let him help you? Has going to Pete's house and seeing it's grandness gone to your head? And when your not being insecure about Pete's money, your puffing that green smoke. I see you bro. You just don't want Pete next to your hot friends. I understand that all of them are supposed to be better looking than you are and then you have the fact that one or two of them are in committed relationships with other guys. What other gay wolf is hiding in this neighbourhood?

Still, you were a richard simmons. The look on Pete's face when Ae brought up Shampoo was like being kicked. I wanted to kick Ae myself and he knew right away he fricked up too. Bless him, his honesty is his redemption. 

And did you have to fix his hair so perfectly just so he could apologise to Pete?

I love you ChaAim for setting your standards high and making Pond meet that. He's such a child. And Pond did you ditch your cupid duties to ChaAim? Oh wait, what am I saying. She wanted to share. That's more like it...

I'm interested in who Ai'Sun will be.

-About the sneak peak, I really hope they were done because there's nothing like coitus interruptus (and yes I do know I'm using the term incorrectly) to give you a case of blue balls. And I mean it's not like we can tell Ae to lock the door because Pond has his own key. He should have hung a sign saying "coitus in action, sleep with Ping" and left Pond's napsack by the door.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Where the frick was KK/No?  There's nothing in this section of the buffet and I feel like I would have wanted to sample the goodies.

No plate, No spoon, No fork, No food.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

You just don't want Pete next to your hot friends. I understand that all of them are supposed to be better looking than you are and then you have the fact that one or two of them are in committed relationships with other guys. What other gay wolf is hiding in this neighbourhood?

According to Ae, Pete is so handsome he might turn the other straight guys to gay :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

so apparently there are some rough translation of the first few chapters floating around the internet. so i compile some differences between the novel and series for episode one in addition to some interesting things. Since it is a rough translation, the following details might be wrong. Differences are mostly minor changes, probably due to time constrain for series or better story telling.

Spoiler

Hide just in case

Spoiler
  • In the series, the car avoid Pete which cause Ae to crash onto Pete. In Novel, Pete never saw the car and Ae was the one who pulled him away from the road.
    • Pete was not paying attention because he just finished a phone call with Trump. This is the first time Pete rejected giving Trump any money (not mentioned in series).
  • In series, Ae leave a note to Pete. In Novel, he ask the nurse to pass the message.
  • It is mentioned in Novel a week had passed between their first and second encounter.
  • In novel, Trump is Pete's high school senior. He does not seems to belong to the university.
  • In novel, Ae landed two kicks on Trump instead of a punch in the series.
  • In novel, Ae comfort Pete in the carpark instead of bringing him to another location.
  • In novel, Pete knows Trump through a classmate. The classmate recorded the video between Pete and Trump.
  • The blackmail already happened for three months (not mentioned in series)
  • Pete actually come out to his mother much earlier, directly after first encounter with Ae as the face of his rescuer somehow gives him the courage to do so. In series, Pete only come out to his mother after Ae told him to after second encounter.
    • Ae still told Pete to confess to his mother before Trump send the video (perhaps Pete did not mention he already come out to his mother?).
  • Trump is mentioned to be handsome, but not as handsome as Pete.
  • Ae actually does not want to be roommate with Pond. He wanted to stay in a single room, or roommate with a new person (not mentioned in series).
  • Pond is mentioned to be wearing a necktie in the novel, so i assume it is a dress code to wear tie unlike the series where only mostly the ICs wear tie.
  • Pond ordered drinks from the owner, there is no mention of ChaAim, or if the owner is ChaAim.
  • In series, Pond miss the shuttle bus because he is distracted with his phone. In Novel, Ae told him to take his bicycle instead.

i doubt i will be doing other episodes since there is still no full translation of the novel online. But i am looking forward to the official english translation. Hope they ship worldwide.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Like, there just aren't enough hours for me to see this being pulled off well unless they are leaving us high and dry with a cliff hanger and no word of season 2.  

Yeh, there are so many scenes what we are knowing about but didnt see yet. I'm not really worried how they will fit all this in just 3 last episodes but annoyed that i know about this scenes and waiting for it. I mean why put in the trailer something from the end of the season? For example i really wait for Ae's birthday, but seems it will be last or pre-last ep when in the trailer it was the first scene what we saw.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, winetart said:

Ae's dominant tendencies really came out this week. There were so many little things.

• His possessiveness towards Pete over DaLi.
  • Snapping at Pete and making that comment about Shampoo.
  • Telling Pete to shut up and listen to him.
  • Refusing to let Pete help him because he doesn't want Pete to see him as weak.
  • Telling Pete he can't come to the beach party (because he doesn't want him around his hot friends).
  • Him sending Pete off to bed like his little wife.

I'm over getting upset about it because Pete seems to like it, but are they supposed to be in a kinky relationship? Because that's what it seems like. If they're not, Ae's dominance is a lot. For next week, I'm interested in what Ae punishing Pete is about. Is he going to spank him? Are they going to have rough sex? Why does he need to punish Pete?

I know someone like Ae. They are Passionate lovers and tend to feel emotions intensely. That type of person is sometimes hard to open up to because they can seem intimidating--I guess from my personal experience with them, I had to quickly end the relationship because I wasn't into having sex and their dominance made it even more uncomfortable for me. We are still friends...But as I got older and understood them more, I realized that some people just feel things a lot more than others. And then there are people like Pete who enjoy that sort of personality, that person that can LEAD the relationship. Some people like to be led, others want an equal partnership, but for Pete they are just starting and he is more of a person who follows along. I do like it when he sort of takes an active role in their love life. 

• Like 6