Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

6 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Lol at me trying to watch it live. It buffers and jump scenes when the series is on and the ads are loading super fast. Ha.

I always wait for the re-run. Too many people watching it live makes it impossible to enjoy and then they don't do the "naughty" scenes anyways so you kind of miss some scenes. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

I always wait for the re-run. Too many people watching it live makes it impossible to enjoy and then they don't do the "naughty" scenes anyways so you kind of miss some scenes. 

That explains the weird editing cut from Ae-Pete bed scene to college scene. Lol

Tin-Can fans will be happy with this ep. Hee.

• Like 1

TinCan is progressing well. So looking forward to next episode for more TinCan <3. And Pete is as cute as always.

One more week of suffering to wait for next episode...

• Like 3

This was a verrrrrrrrrry interesting episode. My thoughts on it later but damn... Anyway next week looks even more interesting. I can't wait for that scene with Pond. :lol::joy:

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

This was a verrrrrrrrrry interesting episode. My thoughts on it later but damn... Anyway next week looks even more interesting. I can't wait for that scene with Pond. :lol::joy:

I''m having a hissy fit...I don't care...:triumph: :joy:

screen-shot-2018-09-27-at-5-55-54-pm.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Can is so adorable. No wonder he is exactly the man for Tin. Nice gesture with the letter, and after that Tin is definitely hooked now. And Gucci, of course, such good dog, knows right way. And Lemon... tricked her brother so well, it was so funny.

I like small fight (not even fight, more misunderstanding i guess) between Ae and Pete. I didn't think that english-studing-story will get continuation. It's good, we need to see not only sweetness. But didn't last long anyway.))-_-

And i like the moment when Pete's mum smiled looking on Ae and Pete.^_^

About teaser: I definitely know the moment from the next episode when i will be dying from laughting.:D There is no way for AePete are having "fun" in the dorm without Pond going in eventually. And Pete! How could you to tell Tin!? You did pinky swear with Can!:lol:

• Like 8

I have a thought. Since there are saying that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" and Techno always complains that he is broke and hungry, i think Kengkla should not make up some twisted ways to get Techno but just feed him.B)

tumblr_pguy14MYG91r9cisqo1_540.gif

• LOL 6

14 minutes ago, aniola said:

I have a thought. Since there are saying that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" and Techno always complains that he is broke and hungry, i think Kengkla should not make up some twisted ways to get Techno but just feed him.B)

tumblr_pguy14MYG91r9cisqo1_540.gif

That's true...but first you'd have to get both of them on the screen at the same time...:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Cantaloupe..lol.  That scene with Tin eating fruit off a fork seems like it will have a lot more meaning now.

Edited by FrancesB
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Spoiler

I really liked the roles both moms played in this episode. One totally amused by Ae being Jealous of Pete's friend and seeing Pete oblivious to it...the other totally making Can understand that Tin was probably telling the truth.  The women in this BL seem to have pretty big roles...Lay/Ley will be the captain of TINCAN ship, whereas ChaAim is that little voice of reason that makes sure Ae and Pete understand where each of them stand when they have a misunderstanding. It's refreshing to see women being supportive and understanding in a way they have rarely been portrayed in Thai Bls (or Bls in general) 

Tin/Can---I'm still not into them...I don't know what it is. I'm not connecting with them yet. I do like Plan's acting in the last few episodes. Maybe the reason I'm not feeling them is because 1) I get distracted by Tin's lisp (is anyone else distracted by that? I have mysophonia and certain sounds bother me, and his lisp is one of them) 2) Sometimes it seems like they forgot their dialogue and have some sudden pauses...I'm sure that I'll end up liking them because there really ins't anything negative about them, it's just a matter of me not being able to connect with them yet, but there are some moments where I am like..Oh okay I can get behind this.

NO KENGKLA/TECHNO moments!!! I really really hope that spin off is real, cause I am so into that story arc, more than the Tin/Can and I don't know why that is. There are some characters that just grab my attention (like Beam/Forth) even when they get little to no screen time. There has to be a name for that condition :sweatingbullets:

Pervy Ae, that kid is really too energetic for his own good LOL...But I also love the little moments when he is vulnerable and unsure of himself. His character is so diverse and not one dimensional. I also enjoy the moments when he is intimate with Pete and they have those conversations, these two seriously communicate most of their concerns/issues that any real drama is nip at the butt quickly and it doesn't get dragged on. If a second season is indeed green lighted, then it would be nice to see the real drama (Trump, Pete's father) being touched on, because right now, Pete and Ae are in the honeymoon phase, but a true testament to them is when they are able to overcome something major. 

Tum/Tar (this arc should have been a spin off as well) there is so much of their story that would make for a great SERIOUS LBGTQ drama that touches on everything from depression, rape, love, etc. It's hard to give their story justice when they only get a few minutes in some episodes. They could even do a movie and I would be all for it, because the spoilers I have read, makes me actually want to see their story (even though I am of the mindset that brothers, even if they are step-siblings, is a big no no for me when it comes to pairing. Just a bit weird, but I can still watch it and appreciate the way it is handle, if done correctly). 

The preview for next episodes seems interesting...another long A&& wait until Friday....this time is't actually seven freaking days!!! 

• Like 8

Ae's dominant tendencies really came out this week. There were so many little things.

• His possessiveness towards Pete over DaLi.
  • Snapping at Pete and making that comment about Shampoo.
  • Telling Pete to shut up and listen to him.
  • Refusing to let Pete help him because he doesn't want Pete to see him as weak.
  • Telling Pete he can't come to the beach party (because he doesn't want him around his hot friends).
  • Him sending Pete off to bed like his little wife.

I'm over getting upset about it because Pete seems to like it, but are they supposed to be in a kinky relationship? Because that's what it seems like. If they're not, Ae's dominance is a lot. For next week, I'm interested in what Ae punishing Pete is about. Is he going to spank him? Are they going to have rough sex? Why does he need to punish Pete?

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

the other totally making Can understand that Tin was probably telling the truth.

I actually liked Can's mom who was also in MIR2 with Plan. She played the mother of Yok, one of his friends. It was nice seeing them back together - they had nice chemistry.

Spoiler

screen-shot-2018-10-19-at-7-57-17-pm-e15

• Like 6

Is the beach party going to be next week? I want to see how Ae introduces Pete to his friends. Friend or Boyfriend! We need to see them being more open about their relationship. :)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, deltos said:

I actually liked Can's mom who was also in MIR2 with Plan. She played the mother of Yok, one of his friends. It was nice seeing them back together - they had nice chemistry.

Reveal hidden contents

screen-shot-2018-10-19-at-7-57-17-pm-e15

Yes i remember her and also remember how it was a bit weird to see them here, when in MIR they were trying to pair them up or something LOLL:lol:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, FrancesB said:

Cantaloupe..lol.  That scene with Tin eating fruit off a fork seems like it will have a lot more meaning now.

I didn't know what Cantaloupe was but now I know and you are so right. Love it!

17 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Is the beach party going to be next week? I want to see how Ae introduces Pete to his friends. Friend or Boyfriend! We need to see them being more open about their relationship. :)

I don't think so,  maybe the week after.

Ok my diabetes can't take LBC anymore....:wub:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

But didn't Ae tell Pete at the library he wasn't going and then reinforced it  when he told him they would go some where when he came back from the Beach trip with his friends and Pete smiled sweetly and said ok ?  Somehow that didn't feel right - in mind my I thought Ae was being a tool and Pete was enabling him...Love my be blind but it ain't stupid ! :joy: Pete should have pushed back on that...

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, winetart said:

Him sending Pete off to bed like his little wife.

I get other points, but what's wrong with this one? If it's evening/night already and someone is sleepy it's quite natural to tell him to go to bed instead of sleeping on couch or somewhere else.

39 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

We need to see them being more open about their relationship. 

They are not exactly hiding. Close friends knows and it's enough for now. I only would like for Ae to tell his family, i'm pretty sure they will be fine with him dating the boy. But i agree there is no point to hide Pete's status from Ae and Pond's school friends. And i'm interested to see their reaction.:)

• Like 3