Quantcast
Jump to content
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, tiny06 said:

know they can keep giving us only this fluffy (does this word exist?)

 

Why yes, yes it does. I give you according to Webster:

 

Fluffy - adjective

Definition of fluffy 

1acovered with or resembling fluff

1bbeing light and soft or airy puffed up fluffy omelet

2lacking in meaning or substance SUPERFICIAL sense 2c

3. Unicorns & Rainbows  awwww- so sweet ( my definition added)

Some dramas are fluffy  more awwww - so sweet  moments than angst like LBC. Other drama's like, TWM3, and WTD  there's more angst than awwww-so sweet.  And those like  <I'm struggling here> maybe LS have a balance between awww and angst.  

:cookie:

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off topic...if you're into CD's ( the world isn't total BL..LOL )  then...

 

Spoiler

 

Begins Monday 10/22

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deltos said:

Some dramas are fluffy  more awwww - so sweet  moments than angst like LBC. Other drama's like, TWM3, and WTD  there's more angst than awwww-so sweet.  And those like  <I'm struggling here> maybe LS have a balance between awww and angst.  

LS does have a good balance in my opinion too. And maybe I need to watch it again but I thought My Bromance had a good balance too. It always seems like these dramas always lean too far in one direction and when you get the potential for a decently balanced drama like I feel AB could have been, they make it into a bromance.

 

6 hours ago, lelliae said:

Personally, from the moment a ship is sailing I admit I lose a bit of interest for it.

I'm usually pretty loyal to ships but then I rarely ship lol. Besides LBC now, I can only think of LS, TWM, WB the movie and 2Moons. I didn't even ship My Bromance and I love the movie and the drama... Oh wait. I do ship August and Bright in IAYK. 

 

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

LBC is like a buffet in a sense. Ha. Everyone will have something to eat at least.

This is like the most perfect statement ever. It's so true and if you're a glutton like me, you can just ship them all because even Tum and Tar is getting to me and Tharn doesn't even have a face but I'm shipping him and Type so hard, it ain't even funny. 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tiny06 said:

BTW. Who do you prefer Can or Tin?

I  prefer Can

 

No, please do not make me choose between them. Both are great! Both have their own charm. Can i like both instead of picking one? :D

 

Someone leaked the ending of the novel for AePete many pages back. Does anyone have spoiler for TinCan ending? I do not mind being spoiled, but remember to hide it for the sake of others.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ahys93 said:

Someone leaked the ending of the novel for AePete many pages back. Does anyone have spoiler for TinCan ending? I do not mind being spoiled, but remember to hide it for the sake of others.

 

hey man. Be strong! let's wait and avail it, week by week, this will get better. And we'll see the peek of this relationship when they kiss, it will be a very rich moment.

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

LBC is like a buffet in a sense. Ha. Everyone will have something to eat at least.

 

When you said that I immediately thought "So who is the luckiest who will have the best meal"? :smirk:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

It always seems like these dramas always lean too far in one direction and when you get the potential for a decently balanced drama like I feel AB could have been, they make it into a bromance.

I also think that depends on whether it's a drama with multi-cpls or with one central cpl.  The ensemble drama's seem to have the most problem balancing... Actually I think AB pulled it off - then again I read the novel...so I could " insert here" into the plot holes of the story. Right now, the LBC unicorns are line up outside my door...I'm just waiting for some spicy  T/C action or better K/T (which prolly won't happen and that richard simmons me off) to make them go away. Too much sugar can make you tired...:joy:

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, deltos said:

I also think that depends on whether it's a drama with multi-cpls or with one central cpl.  The ensemble drama's seem to have the most problem balancing... Actually I think AB pulled it off - then again I read the novel...so I could " insert here" into the plot holes of the story. Right now, the LBC unicorns are line up outside my door...I'm just waiting for some spicy  T/C action or better K/T (which prolly won't happen and that richard simmons me off) to make them go away. Too much sugar can make you tired...:joy:

 

Oh it can. I'm actually catching up with TWM because LBC is sucking my life with the fluff and I need some angst right now or I'll collapse into a diabetic coma. I still enjoy the show, mind you. I just need a little balance right now. It's like when I've listened to too much R&B or pop and I need some Eminem to just make me feel a little raw and grounded.

 

Strangely I'm also at the stage where I need LBC to end because waiting every week is just draining. I feel like I'm existing for Fridays and I have so much work to do right now so everything just feels like it's dragging. 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deltos said:

Off topic...if you're into CD's ( the world isn't total BL..LOL )  then...

 

  Hide contents

 

Begins Monday 10/22

 

I've added it to my watch list. At the minute i've started to watch "Oriental Odyssey" with Zheng Ye Cheng. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, deltos said:

I also think that depends on whether it's a drama with multi-cpls or with one central cpl.  The ensemble drama's seem to have the most problem balancing... Actually I think AB pulled it off - then again I read the novel...so I could " insert here" into the plot holes of the story. Right now, the LBC unicorns are line up outside my door...I'm just waiting for some spicy  T/C action or better K/T (which prolly won't happen and that richard simmons me off) to make them go away. Too much sugar can make you tired...:joy:

 

I read the novel twice for research purposes. Once wasn't enough. :joy:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Oh it can. I'm actually catching up with TWM because LBC is sucking my life with the fluff and I need some angst right now or I'll collapse into a diabetic coma. I still enjoy the show, mind you. I just need a little balance right now. It's like when I've listened to too much R&B or pop and I need some Eminem to just make me feel a little raw and grounded.

 

Strangely I'm also at the stage where I need LBC to end because waiting every week is just draining. I feel like I'm existing for Fridays and I have so much work to do right now so everything just feels like it's dragging. 

I'm actually waiting for a Monday/Tuesday CD to begin on Monday ( see spoiler) that will add balance.  Yep waiting sucks ( and not in a good way) Sadly, there hasn't been a lot of other drama's out where I could slot LBC in between. Legend of Fuyao ended right before LBC or that would have been a nice drama setup. So I'm hoping for T/C and K/T for the next three weeks and I have no patience for the Yuri type drama over Pete. Fatigue is setting in...:joy:

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've added it to my watch list. At the minute i've started to watch "Oriental Odyssey" with Zheng Ye Cheng. 

I'll add that to my watch list. I remember him from Love 020 and LLIT ! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I read the novel twice for research purposes. Once wasn't enough. :joy:

Since we're putting honesty on the table...I must have read the " winter trip to the North"  an excessively amount of times...it took a while to understand the hard ship Xia Yao suffered when he visited  Yuan Zong. :tounge_xd:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiny06 said:

 

hey man. Be strong! let's wait and avail it, week by week, this will get better. And we'll see the peek of this relationship when they kiss, it will be a very rich moment.

 

When you said that I immediately thought "So who is the luckiest who will have the best meal"? :smirk:

I am trying to, but i doubt the show can adapt finish the whole novel with just 4 more episodes to go. and since there are plans for a potential season 2, this imply the ending in the show would most likely not be the ending in the novel?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know for official MV there is

- Wish This Love

- Wish (or Kor)

- Hope

 

Is there any other songs in LBC? The songs are nice and i want them on my playlist.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

In case it wasn't clear IT'S FRIDAY BIT**ESS!!:tounge_wink:

 

If this ain't me.

 

I just watched 10 episodes in 3 days, found out the series isn't over AND found out I am two hours later from Thailand, so I still would theoretically have to wait another 2 hours to watch this live. Mhmm. I'll just wake up to it tomorrow hopefully. lol

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

This is like the most perfect statement ever. It's so true and if you're a glutton like me, you can just ship them all because even Tum and Tar is getting to me and Tharn doesn't even have a face but I'm shipping him and Type so hard, it ain't even funny. 

A virtual High Five and Hugs for a fellow foodie! Hee. A drama to watch and Food to eat is the great people's way of Life. heh. Of course I watch BL before I sleep to get good dreams. Ha. I do worry about the few pounds that's increasing in the belly. But yummy tummy is better than a flat belly. Lol.

"Fluffy" like a cotton candy and Fluffy like a rom-comedy and Fluffy like a LBC. I like it. heh.

12 hours ago, tiny06 said:

 

When you said that I immediately thought "So who is the luckiest who will have the best meal"? :smirk:

There is just one common rule to enjoy Buffet to its fullest: Dont fill up your stomach with just one kind of food in a buffet (not just Ae-Pete and not just Tin-Can. Lol)

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...