Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

15 hours ago, tiny06 said:

Well. As i can't wait to watch the next epsode. What BL series you guys recomend me? 

Knowing I'm a fan of MEANxPLAN couple and I'd love to watch a series more serious about feelings and gay relantioship

Most recomds already given. If I would add something, (because you told you like Mean-Plan), it would be "Like Love". It also had bickering and funny leads, good chemistry and most importantly no fillers and good kissing scenes. heh. There should be an uncensored version still around somewhere. So happy watching.

Regarding Advance Bravely, I didnt know the background censors around it, when I started that drama. As I was watching I thought there will be a kissing scene right now.... and there was none. To my disappointment, it happened a lot. Lol. Then only I got all the backstories. Still the story was good so I continued it. But there were too much steam on screen and no release. sigh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

But there were too much steam on screen and no release. sigh.

Main reason I never started Advance Bravely. I read so many comments how censored it was so i decided not even give it a try. I prefer not to watch BL masked as bromance. If i want bromance i'll find it in other tv-shows. (I like stories with good friendship too anyway.))

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hi, everyone. i created an account just for this show. I'm so excited for some TinCan moments in episode 11. Just slightly less than 24 hours to go!

1 episode per week is a torture. Does anyone have other BL drama to recommend that are a bit realistic like LBC? The only other BL i watch before is Addicted, but frankly speaking that is hardly realistic. Any BL drama is fine as long asian, english sub available preferably. If from China / Taiwan it is okay as i understand Mandarin. Thank you.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

it's clearly a "romance" between the 2 main characters.

the eye's told the story...

2 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

Quin/Dayu (who I suspect of actually dating in real life)...I also heard rumors that the actors from Uncontrolled Love actually are a couple and live together. :ph34r:

QingYu did. Not so sure about Ruiwen.

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Also the opening and ending sound track was awesome, in my opinion. 

Own them...keep them in my Elite OST playlist...lol

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, aniola said:

Main reason I never started Advance Bravely. I read so many comments how censored it was so i decided not even give it a try. I prefer not to watch BL masked as bromance. If i want bromance i'll find it in other tv-shows. (I like stories with good friendship too anyway.))

I agree. If I knew it earlier I wouldnt have started it either. But you should at least see Episode 8 from 5:30 minutes to 7.45 minutes. Lol. I dont remember seeing that in any BL. hee.

17 minutes ago, ahys93 said:

Hi, everyone. i created an account just for this show. I'm so excited for some TinCan moments in episode 11. Just slightly less than 24 hours to go!

1 episode per week is a torture. Does anyone have other BL drama to recommend that are a bit realistic like LBC? The only other BL i watch before is Addicted, but frankly speaking that is hardly realistic. Any BL drama is fine as long asian, english sub available preferably. If from China / Taiwan it is okay as i understand Mandarin. Thank you.

There are many Tin-Can fans nowadays. There are many videos of them getting subbed recently due to that. You should read page 143 for recommendations. There are many. Welcome and Happy watching.

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I agree. If I knew it earlier I wouldnt have started it either. But you should at least see Episode 8 from 5:30 minutes to 7.45 minutes. Lol. I dont remember seeing that in any BL. hee.

I've watched this program so many times i remember most scenes by heart now. That one is particular. :joy:

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've watched this program so many times i remember most scenes by heart now. That one is particular. :joy:

Actually I wanted to make a gif for aniola, but I can only see color smudges on the video I have. It gave up on me for tiring it out. :joy:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, deltos said:

the eye's told the story...

QingYu did. Not so sure about Ruiwen.

Own them...keep them in my Elite OST playlist...lol

DID????? Seriously or are they still dating? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

But you should at least see Episode 8 from 5:30 minutes to 7.45 minutes. Lol.

32 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Actually I wanted to make a gif for aniola, but I can only see color smudges on the video I have. It gave up on me for tiring it out.

Thanks. Even not perfect quality of the video didn't prevent me to watch this scene with ear biting... or sucking... or licking... not sure what he was doing.:lol:

45 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

There are many Tin-Can fans nowadays.

I think stories where love comes/starts from hate are quite popular in general. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

DID????? Seriously or are they still dating? 

Seriously and No. :phew: 

edit They still follow each other on Weibo though it's what friends do :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, aniola said:

I think stories where love comes/starts from hate are quite popular in general. 

That's probably right. Personally, from the moment a ship is sailing I admit I lose a bit of interest for it.

I love Ae and Pete and, of course, it's bliss each time they offer us a lovey-dovey-sexy scene :wub:  But now that I know they are deeply in love and enjoying every part of being in a relationship with each other, I find myself being more and more interested in Tin/Can cause their story is all but a closed deal! I think what I love the most in a relationship is the very beginning, that state when the two characters aren't a couple already, these little moments of flirt, when they become aware of their attraction for each other.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, deltos said:

Seriously and No. :phew: 

edit They still follow each other on Weibo though it's what friends do :)

There is only so much you can "ACT/PRETEND" to do for the sake of acting, but those kisses, hugs, eyefu**ng they did can not be acted...and that promise of ten years, we are what 3 years down already :tounge_wink:https://twitter.com/i/status/1051742340321239040 this is NOT acting and if it was, dayummm...

Well, whatever they end up being, as long as they were/are happy that is all that counts. :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

There is only so much you can "ACT/PRETEND" to do for the sake of acting, but those kisses, hugs, eyefu**ng they did can not be acted...and that promise of ten years, we are what 3 years down already :tounge_wink:https://twitter.com/i/status/1051742340321239040 this is NOT acting and if it was, dayummm...

Well, whatever they end up being, as long as they were/are happy that is all that counts. :love:

They were the originals that 's for sure -  of course they knew each other for 4-5 years BEFORE Counterattack and  roomed together in the same dorm at college....and if not for the country they live in...they could have joined the family like MA and BNY and PA...time will certainly tell.:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

So it was his first kiss B)

wow, i thought he has some "experience" :phew: because he did a great job in the series :wub:

Well you do know they practice a lot in workshop..so if you thought he had " experience " then as an actor he did a good job !:lol:

• Like 2

There were some series where I became uninterested in the main couple after they admitted their love for each other too. Mostly because the attraction they had towards each other in the beginning gets reduced comparatively after they are sure that they are the end game. More problems/drama happen in the relationship. The writer focuses on those and forgets about love. Lol. But thats not the case here with Ae-Pete, their love is going strong. Their attraction (in the recent ep where Ae got close to Pete to say "So Can I stay with you tonight?") and even when they are with other persons (like the childhood friend) I still feel Pete is better with Ae or Ae is better with Pete. I also like that the writer is showing that Ae got jealous at this point in their relationship. Pete obviously sees no one else but Ae. But still he got jealous. Another scene I liked in the recent ep is Ae calling Pete "Cute" and Pete calling Ae "Tay". heh. I thought this is how the writers should keep the relationship alive for viewers to get interested.

I am busy watching Tin-Can videos that are subbed nowadays (I dont know how much the translations are right though), Considering I started LBC for Ae-Pete. Regarding Tin-Can, I like the focus on trust, loyalty and friendship. They have stages in their relationship. Starting with hate and understanding each other through arguments and now Tin is going out of his way to look for Can. I wish there were more scenes of Tin-Can. Its amazing that I think these 50 minutes are short. Lol. I like Kengkla-Techno couple too and they have not even started yet. LBC is like a buffet in a sense. Ha. Everyone will have something to eat at least.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, ahys93 said:

Wow! One more Mean Plan shipper. It's getting better ^^. You're  very welcome. Very happy to know one more person,  that loves this couple.

BTW. Who do you prefer Can or Tin?

I  prefer Can

This is only my second BL. I can tell you that Make It Right. The first I watched. It's not that bad. In fact I still love it. But i realize it's bad, in some aspects =/. The Second season is worth watching, altough, they don't give the right Focus on important subjects they bring to screen. So no much realistic. And the firts seasson I skipped much of it.

1 hour ago, lelliae said:

That's probably right. Personally, from the moment a ship is sailing I admit I lose a bit of interest for it.

I love Ae and Pete and, of course, it's bliss each time they offer us a lovey-dovey-sexy scene :wub:  But now that I know they are deeply in love and enjoying every part of being in a relationship with each other, I find myself being more and more interested in Tin/Can cause their story is all but a closed deal! I think what I love the most in a relationship is the very beginning, that state when the two characters aren't a couple already, these little moments of flirt, when they become aware of their attraction for each other.

Well I still have interest in  Ae-Pete. Maybe you're right. It's not only this. You see, the way they treated Ae feelings( finding out he is gay). It was more in the surface. You know they can keep giving us only this fluffy (does this word exist?), and dying from sweetness momments. It Will become less interesting 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tiny06 said:

BTW. Who do you prefer Can or Tin?

I  prefer Can

Well I still have interest in  Ae-Pete. Maybe you're right. It's not only this. You see, the way they treated Ae feelings( finding out he is gay). It was more in the surface. You know they can keep giving us only this fluffy (does this word exist?), and dying from sweetness momments. It Will become less interesting 

I like them both. Dont separate them. Hee.

About Ae whether he is gay or not, is actually complicated. He is in his first love having first kiss and so many other firsts with Pete. But I dont think he is attracted to any other guy/girl. We will never know for sure until that happens. And that will NEVER happen. Because Pete will be his first and last love. Heh.

And Ae is broad-minded from the start and its obvious where he advised Pete to confess to his mother. So he was not shocked when he realised he fell in love with Pete.

Edit: I remember this scene, it is in episode 2 I think. Where Pete tries to remind Ae that he is Gay and Ae is like "So What?" I love those things.

• Like 6