Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I thought you would be happy. A shirt with your favourite boys name on it. :P

LOL... well, TBH I'm not much for accumulating purchases such as these.

(I will admit to buying the Addicted DVD set as soon as it went on sale in Taiwan. If I didn't admit that, I'm sure @deltos would have outed me.)  :lol:

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

(I will admit to buying the Addicted DVD set as soon as it went on sale in Taiwan. If I didn't admit that, I'm sure @deltos would have outed me.)  :lol:

Me neither. Although, we do tend to get a lot of items for free when we go to concerts etc, but i've never actually "bought" promotional items for anything. 

Here's a cookie for being open about your "Addicted" addiction.  :cookie:

You know they're looking a making a Korean version of "Addicted" so that should be interesting when it happens. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Me neither. Although, we do tend to get a lot of items for free when we go to concerts etc, but i've never actually "bought" promotional items for anything. 

Here's a cookie for being open about your "Addicted" addiction.  :cookie:

You know they're looking a making a Korean version of "Addicted" so that should be interesting when it happens. 

LOL - thanks for the cookie.  From what I understand about Korean dramas, Addicted is the PERFECT script.  :lol:

Addicted took my virginity (I had no idea what the BL genre was at the time) and it also broke me (I'm now a jaded b i t c h regarding these shows)... not sure I can handle a remake.

But you know I'll watch it.  LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

me ? I never would have mentioned the Line addicted stickers:lol:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

Addicted took my virginity (I had no idea what the BL genre was at the time) and it also broke me (I'm now a jaded b i t c h regarding these shows)... not sure I can handle a remake.

But you know I'll watch it.  LOL

Yeah, you had been rung dry...with no moisturizer when I met you.:joy:

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Regarding LBC viewership, I dont get it that the recent episode have lesser viewership.

3 hours ago, deltos said:

It's interesting that E10 has the lowest number of views of all the episodes...

I think it's mostly because ep.10 is the last one for the moment. With other episodes fans had more time to watch and rewatch their favorite parts again and again. So in the middle of the next week there would be ep.11 having less views than other ones.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, aniola said:

I think it's mostly because ep.10 is the last one for the moment. With other episodes fans had more time to watch and rewatch their favorite parts again and again. So in the middle of the next week there would be ep.11 having less views than other ones.

I also saw ep 1-4 two times. But it seems like we dont have to worry about viewership. Its already popular enough.

• Like 1

Well. As i can't wait to watch the next epsode. What BL series you guys recomend me? 

Knowing I'm a fan of MEANxPLAN couple and I'd love to watch a series more serious about feelings and gay relantioship

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tiny06 said:

I'd love to watch a series more serious about feelings and gay relantioship

I recommend :

Gay ok bangkok season 1 (thai series)

sotus season 1 & 2 (thai series)

grey rainbow (thai series)

Skam season 3 ( you don't have to watch season 1 and 2) it's a norwegian tv series

History : crossing the line (chinese series)

love sick season 1 (thai series)

these are my favorate series! I think that these series are well made!

some of these series don't have a happy ending but they are worth watching :)

if you want some comedy i recommend Diary of tootsies! It's really good! With good friendship and w little love story!

enjoy :D

• Like 4

On 10/17/2018 at 9:43 AM, deltos said:

Someone is keeping stats on LBC views. Blue over a mil, yell = less than 1 mill.  Ep 8-10 have not been loaded to the official LBC on YT yet.  Data as of 10/17
cr:Twitter

Spoiler

dpraq-eu8aunxue-jpg-large.jpeg

The youtube views look pretty impressive to me considering the videos are barely uploaded for 3 weeks.

I mean if you compare them to the recent GMMTV series (with Eng subtitles) that were uploaded on their youtube, LBC did much better. Cause You're My Boy (which is technically the most popular recent series for GMMTV on youtube, consistently hitting over 100k for each part) didn't even do as well particularly for the last few episodes.

Capture.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, readlire92 said:

I recommend :

Gay ok bangkok season 1 (thai series)

sotus season 1 & 2 (thai series)

grey rainbow (thai series)

Skam season 3 ( you don't have to watch season 1 and 2) it's a norwegian tv series

History : crossing the line (chinese series)

love sick season 1 (thai series)

these are my favorate series! I think that these series are well made!

some of these series don't have a happy ending but they are worth watching :)

if you want some comedy i recommend Diary of tootsies! It's really good! With good friendship and w little love story!

enjoy :D

Ditto! (noticing a pattern with me, I tend to watch BLs that are mostly censored by Chinese government LOL)

I also liked Counterattack (even though it was heavily censored/edited but it was a fun little piece to watch, plus Quin and Dayu are adorable in real life)

Uncontrolled Love is not too bad (minus the forced kisses...:vicx:)

History Series all are actually pretty good. I liked Season 2 a lot, but Obsessed for some reason had me hooked (again forced kisses, but I over looked them and liked the cat and mouse chase between Jian Ji Ten and Shao Ya Chen)

I liked Love is more than a Word (again no real justice to this drama considering that it's a BL, but China censor strikes again) It still has some good chemistry between the couple and you could only imagine what could have been if they had been allowed to do the full BL. 

Also liked My Monster-in-Law (a Viet drama/comedy) pretty cute and funny

If it's movies, I have a TON of them that are good.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Ditto! (noticing a pattern with me, I tend to watch BLs that are mostly censored by Chinese government LOL)

I also liked Counterattack (even though it was heavily censored/edited but it was a fun little piece to watch, plus Quin and Dayu are adorable in real life)

Uncontrolled Love is not too bad (minus the forced kisses...:vicx:)

History Series all are actually pretty good. I liked Season 2 a lot, but Obsessed for some reason had me hooked (again forced kisses, but I over looked them and liked the cat and mouse chase between Jian Ji Ten and Shao Ya Chen)

I liked Love is more than a Word (again no real justice to this drama considering that it's a BL, but China censor strikes again) It still has some good chemistry between the couple and you could only imagine what could have been if they had been allowed to do the full BL. 

Also liked My Monster-in-Law (a Viet drama/comedy) pretty cute and funny

If it's movies, I have a TON of them that are good.

Advance Bravely is another series to watch. They tried to make it look like a "bromance" to get past the Chinese regulators but it's clearly a "romance" between the 2 main characters. 

• Like 4

:D thanks for the recommendations.

What do you guys think about  the actors and the director comments on MeanxPlan kiss scene, that they kept kissing and began to kiss before director said to. I mean, Plan said in a Interview, he felt like he's was raped, after the kiss. And he said they really did, it was a true kiss. But I don't get why all of these comments on this subject, because they are actors, there's nothing wrong in kissing for real, the actors from BL series, should always kiss for real, otherwise, whats is the value of their acting.

But I thinking all these comments from the actors are only marketing to make it more interesting

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Harunacamelia said:

Counterattack was kind of my way into asian BL.:D  If i remember correctly it was the first one what i watched.

1 hour ago, tiny06 said:

I mean, Plan said in a Interview, he felt like he's was raped, after the kiss. And he said they really did, it was a true kiss. But I don't get why all of these comments on this subject ...

But I thinking all these comments from the actors are only marketing to make it more interesting

I think there is no need to take Plan's word too seriously. I see all this only as teasing us (fans) to make it more interesting, exactly as you said.;) And it seems Plan likes to do such teasing sometimes.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Advance Bravely is another series to watch. They tried to make it look like a "bromance" to get past the Chinese regulators but it's clearly a "romance" between the 2 main characters. 

Yeah it was so good until it wasn't :bawling: with the censor...the author/director kept teasing that they would release the real BL story, but it never happened. I was so into them...their chemistry reminded me so much of Quin/Dayu (who I suspect of actually dating in real life)...I also heard rumors that the actors from Uncontrolled Love actually are a couple and live together. :ph34r:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Yeah it was so good until it wasn't :bawling: with the censor...the author/director kept teasing that they would release the real BL story, but it never happened. I was so into them...their chemistry reminded me so much of Quin/Dayu (who I suspect of actually dating in real life)...I also heard rumors that the actors from Uncontrolled Love actually are a couple and live together. :ph34r:

I know. I read the novel and it's so much different from the series, although i did love the series. You knew by the way they looked at each other there was more than just bromance. Also the opening and ending sound track was awesome, in my opinion. 

• Like 3