[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

7 minutes ago, aniola said:

I think stories where love comes/starts from hate are quite popular in general. 

That's probably right. Personally, from the moment a ship is sailing I admit I lose a bit of interest for it.

I love Ae and Pete and, of course, it's bliss each time they offer us a lovey-dovey-sexy scene :wub:  But now that I know they are deeply in love and enjoying every part of being in a relationship with each other, I find myself being more and more interested in Tin/Can cause their story is all but a closed deal! I think what I love the most in a relationship is the very beginning, that state when the two characters aren't a couple already, these little moments of flirt, when they become aware of their attraction for each other.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, deltos said:

Seriously and No. :phew: 

edit They still follow each other on Weibo though it's what friends do :)

There is only so much you can "ACT/PRETEND" to do for the sake of acting, but those kisses, hugs, eyefu**ng they did can not be acted...and that promise of ten years, we are what 3 years down already :tounge_wink:https://twitter.com/i/status/1051742340321239040 this is NOT acting and if it was, dayummm...

Well, whatever they end up being, as long as they were/are happy that is all that counts. :love:

3 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

There is only so much you can "ACT/PRETEND" to do for the sake of acting, but those kisses, hugs, eyefu**ng they did can not be acted...and that promise of ten years, we are what 3 years down already :tounge_wink:https://twitter.com/i/status/1051742340321239040 this is NOT acting and if it was, dayummm...

Well, whatever they end up being, as long as they were/are happy that is all that counts. :love:

They were the originals that 's for sure -  of course they knew each other for 4-5 years BEFORE Counterattack and  roomed together in the same dorm at college....and if not for the country they live in...they could have joined the family like MA and BNY and PA...time will certainly tell.:rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

So it was his first kiss B)

wow, i thought he has some "experience" :phew: because he did a great job in the series :wub:

Well you do know they practice a lot in workshop..so if you thought he had " experience " then as an actor he did a good job !:lol:

There were some series where I became uninterested in the main couple after they admitted their love for each other too. Mostly because the attraction they had towards each other in the beginning gets reduced comparatively after they are sure that they are the end game. More problems/drama happen in the relationship. The writer focuses on those and forgets about love. Lol. But thats not the case here with Ae-Pete, their love is going strong. Their attraction (in the recent ep where Ae got close to Pete to say "So Can I stay with you tonight?") and even when they are with other persons (like the childhood friend) I still feel Pete is better with Ae or Ae is better with Pete. I also like that the writer is showing that Ae got jealous at this point in their relationship. Pete obviously sees no one else but Ae. But still he got jealous. Another scene I liked in the recent ep is Ae calling Pete "Cute" and Pete calling Ae "Tay". heh. I thought this is how the writers should keep the relationship alive for viewers to get interested.

I am busy watching Tin-Can videos that are subbed nowadays (I dont know how much the translations are right though), Considering I started LBC for Ae-Pete. Regarding Tin-Can, I like the focus on trust, loyalty and friendship. They have stages in their relationship. Starting with hate and understanding each other through arguments and now Tin is going out of his way to look for Can. I wish there were more scenes of Tin-Can. Its amazing that I think these 50 minutes are short. Lol. I like Kengkla-Techno couple too and they have not even started yet. LBC is like a buffet in a sense. Ha. Everyone will have something to eat at least.

2 hours ago, ahys93 said:

Hi, everyone. i created an account just for this show. I'm so excited for some TinCan moments in episode 11. Just slightly less than 24 hours to go!

1 episode per week is a torture. Does anyone have other BL drama to recommend that are a bit realistic like LBC? The only other BL i watch before is Addicted, but frankly speaking that is hardly realistic. Any BL drama is fine as long asian, english sub available preferably. If from China / Taiwan it is okay as i understand Mandarin. Thank you.

Wow! One more Mean Plan shipper. It's getting better ^^. You're  very welcome. Very happy to know one more person,  that loves this couple.

BTW. Who do you prefer Can or Tin?

I  prefer Can

This is only my second BL. I can tell you that Make It Right. The first I watched. It's not that bad. In fact I still love it. But i realize it's bad, in some aspects =/. The Second season is worth watching, altough, they don't give the right Focus on important subjects they bring to screen. So no much realistic. And the firts seasson I skipped much of it.

1 hour ago, lelliae said:

That's probably right. Personally, from the moment a ship is sailing I admit I lose a bit of interest for it.

I love Ae and Pete and, of course, it's bliss each time they offer us a lovey-dovey-sexy scene :wub:  But now that I know they are deeply in love and enjoying every part of being in a relationship with each other, I find myself being more and more interested in Tin/Can cause their story is all but a closed deal! I think what I love the most in a relationship is the very beginning, that state when the two characters aren't a couple already, these little moments of flirt, when they become aware of their attraction for each other.

Well I still have interest in  Ae-Pete. Maybe you're right. It's not only this. You see, the way they treated Ae feelings( finding out he is gay). It was more in the surface. You know they can keep giving us only this fluffy (does this word exist?), and dying from sweetness momments. It Will become less interesting 

36 minutes ago, tiny06 said:

I  prefer Can

Well I still have interest in  Ae-Pete. Maybe you're right. It's not only this. You see, the way they treated Ae feelings( finding out he is gay). It was more in the surface. You know they can keep giving us only this fluffy (does this word exist?), and dying from sweetness momments. It Will become less interesting 

I like them both. Dont separate them. Hee.

About Ae whether he is gay or not, is actually complicated. He is in his first love having first kiss and so many other firsts with Pete. But I dont think he is attracted to any other guy/girl. We will never know for sure until that happens. And that will NEVER happen. Because Pete will be his first and last love. Heh.

And Ae is broad-minded from the start and its obvious where he advised Pete to confess to his mother. So he was not shocked when he realised he fell in love with Pete.

Edit: I remember this scene, it is in episode 2 I think. Where Pete tries to remind Ae that he is Gay and Ae is like "So What?" I love those things.

5 hours ago, tiny06 said:

know they can keep giving us only this fluffy (does this word exist?)

Why yes, yes it does. I give you according to Webster:

Fluffy - adjective

Definition of fluffy 

1acovered with or resembling fluff

1bbeing light and soft or airy puffed up fluffy omelet

2lacking in meaning or substance SUPERFICIAL sense 2c

3. Unicorns & Rainbows  awwww- so sweet ( my definition added)

Some dramas are fluffy  more awwww - so sweet  moments than angst like LBC. Other drama's like, TWM3, and WTD  there's more angst than awwww-so sweet.  And those like  <I'm struggling here> maybe LS have a balance between awww and angst.  

:cookie:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Some dramas are fluffy  more awwww - so sweet  moments than angst like LBC. Other drama's like, TWM3, and WTD  there's more angst than awwww-so sweet.  And those like  <I'm struggling here> maybe LS have a balance between awww and angst.  

LS does have a good balance in my opinion too. And maybe I need to watch it again but I thought My Bromance had a good balance too. It always seems like these dramas always lean too far in one direction and when you get the potential for a decently balanced drama like I feel AB could have been, they make it into a bromance.

6 hours ago, lelliae said:

Personally, from the moment a ship is sailing I admit I lose a bit of interest for it.

I'm usually pretty loyal to ships but then I rarely ship lol. Besides LBC now, I can only think of LS, TWM, WB the movie and 2Moons. I didn't even ship My Bromance and I love the movie and the drama... Oh wait. I do ship August and Bright in IAYK. 

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

LBC is like a buffet in a sense. Ha. Everyone will have something to eat at least.

This is like the most perfect statement ever. It's so true and if you're a glutton like me, you can just ship them all because even Tum and Tar is getting to me and Tharn doesn't even have a face but I'm shipping him and Type so hard, it ain't even funny. 

4 hours ago, tiny06 said:

I  prefer Can

No, please do not make me choose between them. Both are great! Both have their own charm. Can i like both instead of picking one? :D

Someone leaked the ending of the novel for AePete many pages back. Does anyone have spoiler for TinCan ending? I do not mind being spoiled, but remember to hide it for the sake of others.

21 minutes ago, ahys93 said:

Someone leaked the ending of the novel for AePete many pages back. Does anyone have spoiler for TinCan ending? I do not mind being spoiled, but remember to hide it for the sake of others.

hey man. Be strong! let's wait and avail it, week by week, this will get better. And we'll see the peek of this relationship when they kiss, it will be a very rich moment.

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

LBC is like a buffet in a sense. Ha. Everyone will have something to eat at least.

When you said that I immediately thought "So who is the luckiest who will have the best meal"? :smirk:

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

It always seems like these dramas always lean too far in one direction and when you get the potential for a decently balanced drama like I feel AB could have been, they make it into a bromance.

I also think that depends on whether it's a drama with multi-cpls or with one central cpl.  The ensemble drama's seem to have the most problem balancing... Actually I think AB pulled it off - then again I read the novel...so I could " insert here" into the plot holes of the story. Right now, the LBC unicorns are line up outside my door...I'm just waiting for some spicy  T/C action or better K/T (which prolly won't happen and that richard simmons me off) to make them go away. Too much sugar can make you tired...:joy:

11 minutes ago, deltos said:

I also think that depends on whether it's a drama with multi-cpls or with one central cpl.  The ensemble drama's seem to have the most problem balancing... Actually I think AB pulled it off - then again I read the novel...so I could " insert here" into the plot holes of the story. Right now, the LBC unicorns are line up outside my door...I'm just waiting for some spicy  T/C action or better K/T (which prolly won't happen and that richard simmons me off) to make them go away. Too much sugar can make you tired...:joy:

Oh it can. I'm actually catching up with TWM because LBC is sucking my life with the fluff and I need some angst right now or I'll collapse into a diabetic coma. I still enjoy the show, mind you. I just need a little balance right now. It's like when I've listened to too much R&B or pop and I need some Eminem to just make me feel a little raw and grounded.

Strangely I'm also at the stage where I need LBC to end because waiting every week is just draining. I feel like I'm existing for Fridays and I have so much work to do right now so everything just feels like it's dragging. 

33 minutes ago, deltos said:

I read the novel twice for research purposes. Once wasn't enough. :joy:

16 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Oh it can. I'm actually catching up with TWM because LBC is sucking my life with the fluff and I need some angst right now or I'll collapse into a diabetic coma. I still enjoy the show, mind you. I just need a little balance right now. It's like when I've listened to too much R&B or pop and I need some Eminem to just make me feel a little raw and grounded.

Strangely I'm also at the stage where I need LBC to end because waiting every week is just draining. I feel like I'm existing for Fridays and I have so much work to do right now so everything just feels like it's dragging. 

I'm actually waiting for a Monday/Tuesday CD to begin on Monday ( see spoiler) that will add balance.  Yep waiting sucks ( and not in a good way) Sadly, there hasn't been a lot of other drama's out where I could slot LBC in between. Legend of Fuyao ended right before LBC or that would have been a nice drama setup. So I'm hoping for T/C and K/T for the next three weeks and I have no patience for the Yuri type drama over Pete. Fatigue is setting in...:joy:

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've added it to my watch list. At the minute i've started to watch "Oriental Odyssey" with Zheng Ye Cheng. 

I'll add that to my watch list. I remember him from Love 020 and LLIT ! 

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I read the novel twice for research purposes. Once wasn't enough. :joy:

Since we're putting honesty on the table...I must have read the " winter trip to the North"  an excessively amount of times...it took a while to understand the hard ship Xia Yao suffered when he visited  Yuan Zong. :tounge_xd:

Archived