Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Crossing The Line. A series from Taiwan. They're making a movie as a follow up. :)

As in HIStory part 2? The one with Zach and Fandy? I didn't know they were getting a movie. Is it just them or is Right or Wrong included in this movie making business? Also is it like a movie summary of the series or does the movie follow the events of the series? Sorry for the many questions. I am trying to look it up but I'm running into series stuff and nothing about a movie.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

As in HIStory part 2? The one with Zach and Fandy? I didn't know they were getting a movie. Is it just them or is Right or Wrong included in this movie making business? Also is it like a movie summary of the series or does the movie follow the events of the series? Sorry for the many questions. I am trying to look it up but I'm running into series stuff and nothing about a movie.

History 2 - Yes

Zach and Fandy - Yes

Right or Wrong - As far as a i know there's isn't going to be any follow up with this one. 

Don't have any further information about what the movie is going to be about, except it's a "follow up" from the series.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

History 2 - Yes

Zach and Fandy - Yes

Right or Wrong - As far as a i know there's isn't going to be any follow up with this one. 

Don't have any further information about what the movie is going to be about, except it's a "follow up" from the series.

Thanks. I couldn't find a thing about the movie. I hope it becomes a reality soon. Now I'm really excited. I've liked every History so far thought Right or Wrong is my favorite. I felt a bit unsatisfied with Crossing The Line, like it was unfinished. I needed more than 8 episodes so a movie is appreciated. Anything is appreciated really.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

From what I have read, it's because the girl who played YouYou was starting school and they didn't manage to make the schedule working. Too bad but I'm really happy for Crossing the lines.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mellialuna said:

From what I have read, it's because the girl who played YouYou was starting school and they didn't manage to make the schedule working. Too bad but I'm really happy for Crossing the lines.

Thanks. Crossing the Line ended just as the two main characters finally got together and it felt like unfinished business. Also, the situation with the "step brothers" ended kind of unfinished. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

History 2 - Yes

Zach and Fandy - Yes

Actually, it's HIStory3 because CTL and Right or Wrong were the second installment.  The 3rd installment will be two new stories. I have names, but not sure they are final - confirmed. Names change even during shooting.  And CTL will be a movie to close the story line. All of those are slated for 2019. My source is very close to what's happening. :phew:

btw: I received the History 2 DVD set along with the Fandy ID card for my bd - don't be jelly:tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Actually, it's HIStory3 because CTL and Right or Wrong were the second installment.  The 3rd installment will be two new stories. I have names, but not sure they are final - confirmed. Names change even during shooting.  And CTL will be a movie to close the story line. All of those are slated for 2019. My source is very close to what's happening. :phew:

btw: I received the History 2 DVD set along with the Fandy ID card for my bd - don't be jelly:tounge_wink:

Thanks. I'll store that information to my extensive memory banks. 

And i am jelly if you must know.....:tears:

walks off and kicks the cat !!!! (not really as he's one of my babies....hahahaha!...i have 3 Siamese cats and 2 Akita dogs.)

• LOL 3

46 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks. I'll store that information to my extensive memory banks. 

And i am jelly if you must know.....:tears:

walks off and kicks the cat !!!! (not really as he's one of my babies....hahahaha!...i have 3 Siamese cats and 2 Akita dogs.)

...and posters, postcards, and chibi's of the CTL and ROW cast...  I have a Main Coon cat..15 lbs:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, deltos said:

...and posters, postcards, and chibi's of the CTL and ROW cast...  I have a Main Coon cat..15 lbs:D

Wow! You really are a fan and that's a big cat. :D

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Wow! You really are a fan and that's a big cat. :D

Yeah, and Yeah...he's pretty big..I don't do small.:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yeah, and Yeah...he's pretty big..I don't do small.:phew:

Mmmhmmm ain't that right.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Oh there is a DVD,  I am jealous, I want it too...

I just rewatch Right or Wrong :wub:

• Like 1

Teddy and Bernard are still my fave couple from the History Anthologies, but Fanny and Zach are pretty close to the top. I wish they had done the Police and Gangster one (or is that still in the works?).... 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, deltos said:

In my opinion  - 

Hide contents

Not really. When Gmm/Line picked up LBC it was already in the can. They just needed a station to air it when MCOT dropped it.  If you look at the GMMtv series ( Sotus 1&2, Puppy Honey, Kiss Me Again, My Tee, Edge f 17) I call them BL-Light.  Just enough but not too much - low budget and mostly fluffy and all their boys are under contract with them.

Coming from GMM, you should cut some slack for Kiss me again. lol. Compared to others, at least it had few more kissing scenes. :wub:

12 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

As a card carrying member of the fujoshi club and one of the elite at that, I can tell you skipping scenes is frowned upon.... Hahahahaha just kidding. I've been known to skip when I'm in the mood for story and not for sex. Even when I'm reading I can be like that with BL or het books. We all have our days, moods, or timing for certain things.

I FFed not for the sex scenes but the multi-partner thing. Actually I didnt like pent. (If there is any fans here, He's hot and forgive me.lol) And also that GF's scenes (though I felt sorry for her). I saw WTD only for the 2 couples. heh. Pop-Oat were fluttering and funny. Right up my alley. I think Deltos will call them BL-Lite. :joy: And also I liked art-mew couple. I did see their sex scenes. I dont remember seeing anything like that anywhere else. lol. I thought their BTS practice scenes were hotter than what they showed us on-screen. heh.That bed they did on, would have died at peace. Ha.

11 hours ago, tiny06 said:

The actor that plays Can is amazing!

Look at his eyes when he's playing, he shows us the character feelings through his eyes. Looks like he's deep into the character and built it very strongly inside of him. Also, the character looks like made for him to play. I'm in love with this

I agree. He is improving his acting consistently. In the recent episode, I can only see him as Can. :)

13 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

That's actually one of the reasons why I asked that. I just finished catching up on My Tee this weekend cause I had 3 epis left to watch and I was thinking if GMM decides to support LBC, am I going to be getting a series like this? I would rather not. Besides isn't it on GMM25 now (I'll accept if I am wrong) and yet they took out the bath scene? We want the smut. Let's be real here. It's one of the reasons we keep coming back. That scene was quite sweet and tame. If 25 isn't showing it, how adult are we talking here?

You are definitely not inside my head right.? lol Whenever I watched their series and I see their logo GMM25 I thought the same. Ha.

All the History series were good. For me, CTL > ROW > Obsessed > Stay away from me and My hero. That series writer is seriously awesome. I dont know how he/she is maintaining or even improving the quality as time goes by. All the couples' acting felt like it was real. No wonder the series is well-received.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Coming from GMM, you should cut some slack for Kiss me again. lol. Compared to others, at least it had few more kissing scenes. :wub:

They get no slack. As Tin says, if there’s no tongue it’s not a kiss! :tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

56 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I liked art-mew couple. I did see their sex scenes. I dont remember seeing anything like that anywhere else. lol. I thought their BTS practice scenes were hotter than what they showed us on-screen. heh.That bed they did on, would have died at peace. Ha.

Well knowing what we know now, that doesn't surprise me in the least. :joy:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

All i see is legs, and short shorts....hahahaha!

My hand wants to..............  :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, deltos said:

They get no slack. As Tin says, if there’s no tongue it’s not a kiss! :tounge_xd:

Ah.. So thats your criteria P'Perv Krab. :tounge_xd: But I did see New's tongue. It was inside his mouth. heh.

And now that I think about it, I dont remember seeing it anywhere. Woah you are turning me a perv too.

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well knowing what we know now, that doesn't surprise me in the least. :joy:

But It was surprising for me. ha. I think "something is there when in reality there will be nothing. When I think nothing, there will be something". lol. #myshippingstory

• LOL 1