[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, deltos said:

No name works. 

And that's why there's Google...

Sports and Education...of course, why not? Makes sense to me - no judgement.

" and will Kengkla tap it ?"...  Oh this is one of those phrases that you come understand by context and correct spelling.

Easier to believe than not - takes less energy.

Sometimes, things are hiding in plain sight..:star:

Lol I got that word the first time. I have seen in some movie. heh. Yeah I accept that English is my second Language. But I am not that bad. hmph.

O Thats Kengkla. ok. I thought it might be too. Now I get it.

But more fear lol. I dont like something that is watching me without me knowing it. ew.

I get this feeling that you misunderstood my words. I dont know whether I am right. But I still want to clarify this. The reason I said " I wish those obvious things were that obvious for me too " was not meant for whether a person is gay or not. But whether a person is in love or not. Usually when it comes to my friends I easily ask them "You are in love right?" lol. And I am always right with them. I am mostly a self-oriented person but this intution that I got I am proud when it involves my friends. But when it comes to the actors that I see (in this case Art, Mew) I dont have a clue.  You wouldnt understand me but its hard for me to accept that. lol.

Regarding LBC viewership, I dont get it that the recent episode have lesser viewership. Even the unofficial sites now are only giving official links. Of course except 1 or 2 sites. I sent a request for them to also change it to official links. I wish people use only official links. So they get sponsors and we get SS2. Not a bad deal.

8 minutes ago, compass96 said:

I don't know if this is good or bad

There wasn't any analysis with this chart or how this data was tabulated. I'm going to guess that its good. The person failed to do subtotal for each episode ( vertically) however it shows that LInetv is getting over a mill views per episode and the first part of each episode is getting a mill + on it's own.  I'm not so concerned with YT. Apparently E6 was a fav...LOL followed by  7 and 9.  It's interesting that E10 has the lowest number of views of all the episodes...I wonder if fatigue is setting in...happens with tv shows... viewers get tired if new content doesn't appear  - that could include storylines or characters, or just tired. 

Overall...I think it's good...good enough for a second season ? Dunno the criteria;  still a wait and see.  I would love to see the China stats..those usually hit the billion mark:lol:

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

There wasn't any analysis with this chart or how this data was tabulated. I'm going to guess that its good. The person failed to do subtotal for each episode ( vertically) however it shows that LInetv is getting over a mill views per episode and the first part of each episode is getting a mill + on it's own.  I'm not so concerned with YT. Apparently E6 was a fav...LOL followed by  7 and 9.  It's interesting that E10 has the lowest number of views of all the episodes...I wonder if fatigue is setting in...happens with tv shows... viewers get tired if new content doesn't appear  - that could include storylines or characters, or just tired. 

Overall...I think it's good...good enough for a second season ? Dunno the criteria;  still a wait and see.  I would love to see the China stats..those usually hit the billion mark:lol:

I agree with you. I'm used to seeing ratings in percentages rather than "total views" so no idea if those figures are good or bad. I'm hoping they're good when it comes to getting sponsors for another season. :D

41 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I get this feeling that you misunderstood my words. I dont know whether I am right.

Oh I understood perfectly what you were saying. Not to worry. :)

45 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Regarding LBC viewership, I dont get it that the recent episode have lesser viewership.

I mention that in a post above... I wonder if fatigue is setting in...it's normal. The challenge for any show ( BL or otherwise ) is to keep the audience engaged. Will be interesting to see the numbers for E11..:phew:

Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I thought you would be happy. A shirt with your favourite boys name on it. :P

LOL... well, TBH I'm not much for accumulating purchases such as these.

(I will admit to buying the Addicted DVD set as soon as it went on sale in Taiwan. If I didn't admit that, I'm sure @deltos would have outed me.)  :lol:

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

(I will admit to buying the Addicted DVD set as soon as it went on sale in Taiwan. If I didn't admit that, I'm sure @deltos would have outed me.)  :lol:

Me neither. Although, we do tend to get a lot of items for free when we go to concerts etc, but i've never actually "bought" promotional items for anything. 

Here's a cookie for being open about your "Addicted" addiction.  :cookie:

You know they're looking a making a Korean version of "Addicted" so that should be interesting when it happens. 

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Me neither. Although, we do tend to get a lot of items for free when we go to concerts etc, but i've never actually "bought" promotional items for anything. 

Here's a cookie for being open about your "Addicted" addiction.  :cookie:

You know they're looking a making a Korean version of "Addicted" so that should be interesting when it happens. 

LOL - thanks for the cookie.  From what I understand about Korean dramas, Addicted is the PERFECT script.  :lol:

Addicted took my virginity (I had no idea what the BL genre was at the time) and it also broke me (I'm now a jaded b i t c h regarding these shows)... not sure I can handle a remake.

But you know I'll watch it.  LOL

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

me ? I never would have mentioned the Line addicted stickers:lol:

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

Addicted took my virginity (I had no idea what the BL genre was at the time) and it also broke me (I'm now a jaded b i t c h regarding these shows)... not sure I can handle a remake.

But you know I'll watch it.  LOL

Yeah, you had been rung dry...with no moisturizer when I met you.:joy:

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Regarding LBC viewership, I dont get it that the recent episode have lesser viewership.

3 hours ago, deltos said:

It's interesting that E10 has the lowest number of views of all the episodes...

I think it's mostly because ep.10 is the last one for the moment. With other episodes fans had more time to watch and rewatch their favorite parts again and again. So in the middle of the next week there would be ep.11 having less views than other ones.

19 minutes ago, aniola said:

I think it's mostly because ep.10 is the last one for the moment. With other episodes fans had more time to watch and rewatch their favorite parts again and again. So in the middle of the next week there would be ep.11 having less views than other ones.

I also saw ep 1-4 two times. But it seems like we dont have to worry about viewership. Its already popular enough.

Archived