Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Not something i would search for either. Not my things. :blink:

Looks like there's nothing wrong with Ae's libido, but i hope he doesn't overwhelm Pete with too much. Having a high sex drive can also have a negative effect on a relationship. ;)

I'd only nit pick your point a bit:  Having a libido mismatch in a relationship can be problematic.

I wouldn't lay the blame solely on the one with the high sex drive.

Source: Been there, lived that.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just now, baw74 said:

I'd only nit pick your point a bit:  Having a libido mismatch in a relationship can be problematic.

I'd agree with that. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, deltos said:

No, I can't say that I have heard of that or any drama  like that nor would I ever go searching for one... :tears:

Well yeah...much more than that...I would suggest that you don't watch WTD or TWM2...it's not unicorns and rainbows..they bring FunFacts +18 to life...:lol: and yes, you would be quite ded. And here's the other good news...you met some LGBT people right here in this forum... and we don't bite - well we do, but not girls !:joy:
And speaking of fun facts....only if you are 18+  

Reveal hidden contents

You make me sound like I am a novice. I am not. heh. I did see WTD. It was funny. I FFéd some scenes though. I was not ready then. haha. I am putting on hold TWM2 for a marathon after it gets over. 

I read most of the comments in this forum. So I do know that I have met some LGBT people here. But seeing is different. All people around me are straight. lol. Everyone is the same and boring. ha.

Lol at the fun facts. When they release the english translation of the novel, they should give cotton for free for the nosebleed. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

You make me sound like I am a novice. I am not. heh. I did see WTD. It was funny. I FFéd some scenes though. I was not ready then. haha. I am putting on hold TWM2 for a marathon after it gets over. 

I read most of the comments in this forum. So I do know that I have met some LGBT people here. But seeing is different. All people around me are straight. lol. Everyone is the same and boring. ha.

Lol at the fun facts. When they release the english translation of the novel, they should give cotton for free for the nosebleed. :joy:

Well one thing you can say about gay people is that we're never boring. At least not me or my friends. We might be a little crazy, but never boring. :tounge_wink: :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well one thing you can say about gay people is that we're never boring. At least not me or my friends. We might be a little crazy, but never boring. :tounge_wink: :joy:

I have always wanted to meet at least one gay person in my life, but I am afraid when I do meet one, they will think I am crazy. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, biyaa said:

Hey!! I am new here 

Can anyone tell what does this article say!?

https://women.kapook.com/view200761.html

I see a lot of post saying that don't believe in rumors!! but what are these rumors? I'm so confused

If its not on LBC official twitter or FB, ignore it. Looks like tabloid fodder.

20 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Living it right now but it's working out because we already went through the drama, broke up and got back together. 

18 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I actually decided to hold off on TWMNC too and binge. I'm really busy right now and LBC is conveniently on Friday so that works out. But I also work on weekends so I figure for the Christmas holiday, I'll catch up and and binge. I'm already noting all the new BL dramas out so I can watch them too. I caught a glimpse of My Dream. It at least has a bunch of pretty faces. Also I need to finish that Chinese Drama @deltos gave me and some Kdramas from my watch list. It will be a very satisfying 3 weeks.

One thing I'm curious about though. Since MCOT (was it?) dropped LBC and they're thinking of doing a spinoff, is it with GMM? Though I figure at this point, wherever they go, they shouldn't be refused. LBC and all related shows that come after should be a big draw if they keep the current core formula.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

You make me sound like I am a novice. I am not. heh. I did see WTD. It was funny. I FFéd some scenes though. I was not ready then.

Well...if you ff'd through some parts you are not going to get your Fujoshi membership card doing that - so the tell me...

17 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I have always wanted to meet at least one gay person in my life, but I am afraid when I do meet one, they will think I am the crazy one. :sweat_smile:

Well as long as you don't expect them to do something " gay " you'll be ok... I'm also going to say that you probably have met several gay people...we're pretty regular folks...except for who we love. So if you're looking for a gay thing...you might miss some of us.

46 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Fully agree on that.

28 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've met a couple...not here of course:tounge_wink:... 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

need to finish that Chinese Drama @deltos gave me

Which one was that ? I've got a bevy of them..:lol: New one launching next week Monday.  

33 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well...if you ff'd through some parts you are not going to get your Fujoshi membership card doing that - so the tell me...

Well as long as you don't expect them to do something " gay " you'll be ok... I'm also going to say that you probably have met several gay people...we're pretty regular folks...except for who we love. So if you're looking for a gay thing...you might miss some of us.

I will get that membership soon. ha. I stand my point. Though I FFed I am still not a novice. I have watched too many BL for such a title. I am in the last level of getting that card. :glasses:

I didnt mean that way lol. Its just like seeing straight people being married and things. I want to see someone who is gay and being happily married. I want to see that. :wub: I think I am a bit crazy if I will feel happy over some strangers getting married. heh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

One thing I'm curious about though. Since MCOT (was it?) dropped LBC and they're thinking of doing a spinoff, is it with GMM? Though I figure at this point, wherever they go, they shouldn't be refused. LBC and all related shows that come after should be a big draw if they keep the current core formula.

In my opinion  - 

Spoiler

Not really. When Gmm/Line picked up LBC it was already in the can. They just needed a station to air it when MCOT dropped it.  If you look at the GMMtv series ( Sotus 1&2, Puppy Honey, Kiss Me Again, My Tee, Edge f 17) I call them BL-Light.  Just enough but not too much - low budget and mostly fluffy and all their boys are under contract with them. 

If they were to produce a second season of LBC - based on past GMMBL series you wouldn't get " locker rooms, first nights, or moisturizers... LBC was a win win for GMM they didn't have to produce it and they got the viewer shares that would have gone to some other station.  It's hard to jump ship...that is, do a season2 someplace else - so we'll have to see. Gmm25 is supposed to be the fairly new adult division ...more grown up stuff so it's possible that it could be produced there.  All we can do is wait and see.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Some people are spreading rumors left and right

I wish they stoped doing it.:crazy: It was said so many time that when something come up we will know about it. And from official sources, not some side unknown accounts.

43 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

and says not to listen to the rumors. 

Yes, exactly, i mean everyone are saying not to listen to the rumors, but it seems like for some fans it's just empty words.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, deltos said:

In my opinion  - 

Reveal hidden contents

Not really. When Gmm/Line picked up LBC it was already in the can. They just needed a station to air it when MCOT dropped it.  If you look at the GMMtv series ( Sotus 1&2, Puppy Honey, Kiss Me Again, My Tee, Edge f 17) I call them BL-Light.  Just enough but not too much - low budget and mostly fluffy and all their boys are under contract with them. 

If they were to produce a second season of LBC - based on past GMMBL series you wouldn't get " locker rooms, first nights, or moisturizers... LBC was a win win for GMM they didn't have to produce it and they got the viewer shares that would have gone to some other station.  It's hard to jump ship...that is, do a season2 someplace else - so we'll have to see. Gmm25 is supposed to be the fairly new adult division ...more grown up stuff so it's possible that it could be produced there.  All we can do is wait and see.

Patience is the key! I'm sure there's going to be a lot more BL and other gay related programs in 2019, and i'm going to be looking forward to watching all of it. :)

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Patience is the key! I'm sure there's going to be a lot more BL and other gay related programs in 2019, and i'm going to be looking forward to watching all of it. :)

Correct... 2019 might be a bumper year.. for BL, CD's and KD's...  We know HIStory 3 in 2019 for sure...CTL movie and two new series. :cookie:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Correct... 2019 might be a bumper year.. for BL, CD's and KD's...  We know HIStory 3 in 2019 for sure...CTL movie and two new series. :cookie:

Yep. I'm definitely looking forward to CTL movie and History 3. :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, deltos said:

Which one was that ? I've got a bevy of them..:lol: New one launching next week Monday.  

The King's woman. viki.com. Can I get more drama's there? Haven't really explored the site. Was saving it for when I have a few days off or a long weekend.

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I will get that membership soon. ha. I stand my point. Though I FFed I am still not a novice. I have watched too many BL for such a title. I am in the last level of getting that card. :glasses:

I didnt mean that way lol. Its just like seeing straight people being married and things. I want to see someone who is gay and being happily married. I want to see that. :wub: I think I am a bit crazy if I will feel happy over some strangers getting married. heh.

As a card carrying member of the fujoshi club and one of the elite at that, I can tell you skipping scenes is frowned upon.... Hahahahaha just kidding. I've been known to skip when I'm in the mood for story and not for sex. Even when I'm reading I can be like that with BL or het books. We all have our days, moods, or timing for certain things. 

2 hours ago, deltos said:

In my opinion  - 

Reveal hidden contents

That's actually one of the reasons why I asked that. I just finished catching up on My Tee this weekend cause I had 3 epis left to watch and I was thinking if GMM decides to support LBC, am I going to be getting a series like this? I would rather not. Besides isn't it on GMM25 now (I'll accept if I am wrong) and yet they took out the bath scene? We want the smut. Let's be real here. It's one of the reasons we keep coming back. That scene was quite sweet and tame. If 25 isn't showing it, how adult are we talking here?

59 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yep. I'm definitely looking forward to CTL movie and History 3. :)

CTL? I feel like I know what that is and I just can't process it right now. What is it?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

CTL? I feel like I know what that is and I just can't process it right now. What is it?

Crossing The Line. A series from Taiwan. They're making a movie as a follow up. :)

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Crossing The Line. A series from Taiwan. They're making a movie as a follow up. :)

I am glad they are! Also wished they have done a follow up for Obsessed. I like messy possessive types like Jian Ji teng :sweatingbullets:I need help. 

• Like 2

On 10/13/2018 at 9:35 AM, deltos said:

Quite a thoughtful.

Well, after watching ep 10. I was wondering. people saying it's more about fanservice than important things, it's a point, even they are not completely right about

The epsode got me a little bit dissapointed, because it seemed to be a filler and didin't develop the story most. I know it's kind of I'm demanding too much, maybe.

But as he says in the interview, that's not only about the fan service, he should avail himself of a great series it is (thanks to him) and try to do more relevant things to the gay community, for the next season, if it's ever going to come out. I want to see more real feelings, not only cute and sweet moments to we fall in love for. 

The actor that plays Can is amazing!

Look at his eyes when he's playing, he shows us the character feelings through his eyes. Looks like he's deep into the character and built it very strongly inside of him. Also, the character looks like made for him to play. I'm in love with this

Spoiler

there's this video I found which we can see some scenes from the next epsodes of this couple(BEWARE OF THAT), for me it shows how Can's actor is so expressive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsfpyES0ukY

• Like 2