[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, deltos said:

In my opinion  - 

Hide contents

Not really. When Gmm/Line picked up LBC it was already in the can. They just needed a station to air it when MCOT dropped it.  If you look at the GMMtv series ( Sotus 1&2, Puppy Honey, Kiss Me Again, My Tee, Edge f 17) I call them BL-Light.  Just enough but not too much - low budget and mostly fluffy and all their boys are under contract with them.

Coming from GMM, you should cut some slack for Kiss me again. lol. Compared to others, at least it had few more kissing scenes. :wub:

12 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

As a card carrying member of the fujoshi club and one of the elite at that, I can tell you skipping scenes is frowned upon.... Hahahahaha just kidding. I've been known to skip when I'm in the mood for story and not for sex. Even when I'm reading I can be like that with BL or het books. We all have our days, moods, or timing for certain things.

I FFed not for the sex scenes but the multi-partner thing. Actually I didnt like pent. (If there is any fans here, He's hot and forgive me.lol) And also that GF's scenes (though I felt sorry for her). I saw WTD only for the 2 couples. heh. Pop-Oat were fluttering and funny. Right up my alley. I think Deltos will call them BL-Lite. :joy: And also I liked art-mew couple. I did see their sex scenes. I dont remember seeing anything like that anywhere else. lol. I thought their BTS practice scenes were hotter than what they showed us on-screen. heh.That bed they did on, would have died at peace. Ha.

11 hours ago, tiny06 said:

The actor that plays Can is amazing!

Look at his eyes when he's playing, he shows us the character feelings through his eyes. Looks like he's deep into the character and built it very strongly inside of him. Also, the character looks like made for him to play. I'm in love with this

I agree. He is improving his acting consistently. In the recent episode, I can only see him as Can. :)

13 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

That's actually one of the reasons why I asked that. I just finished catching up on My Tee this weekend cause I had 3 epis left to watch and I was thinking if GMM decides to support LBC, am I going to be getting a series like this? I would rather not. Besides isn't it on GMM25 now (I'll accept if I am wrong) and yet they took out the bath scene? We want the smut. Let's be real here. It's one of the reasons we keep coming back. That scene was quite sweet and tame. If 25 isn't showing it, how adult are we talking here?

You are definitely not inside my head right.? lol Whenever I watched their series and I see their logo GMM25 I thought the same. Ha.

All the History series were good. For me, CTL > ROW > Obsessed > Stay away from me and My hero. That series writer is seriously awesome. I dont know how he/she is maintaining or even improving the quality as time goes by. All the couples' acting felt like it was real. No wonder the series is well-received.

39 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Coming from GMM, you should cut some slack for Kiss me again. lol. Compared to others, at least it had few more kissing scenes. :wub:

They get no slack. As Tin says, if there’s no tongue it’s not a kiss! :tounge_xd:

56 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I liked art-mew couple. I did see their sex scenes. I dont remember seeing anything like that anywhere else. lol. I thought their BTS practice scenes were hotter than what they showed us on-screen. heh.That bed they did on, would have died at peace. Ha.

Well knowing what we know now, that doesn't surprise me in the least. :joy:

3 hours ago, deltos said:

They get no slack. As Tin says, if there’s no tongue it’s not a kiss! :tounge_xd:

Ah.. So thats your criteria P'Perv Krab. :tounge_xd: But I did see New's tongue. It was inside his mouth. heh.

And now that I think about it, I dont remember seeing it anywhere. Woah you are turning me a perv too.

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well knowing what we know now, that doesn't surprise me in the least. :joy:

But It was surprising for me. ha. I think "something is there when in reality there will be nothing. When I think nothing, there will be something". lol. #myshippingstory

7 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

I wish they had done the Police and Gangster one (or is that still in the works?)

I thought that's what season 3 is about.

16 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Right or Wrong is my favorite

Mine too. I like this kind of story: with teacher-student and "all this cute family thing" plots. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

ll knowing what we know now, that doesn't surprise me in the least. :joy:

It was #fatedtoloveyou...we knew that from the beginning...just had to wait around for them to know it...and they did !

2 hours ago, baw74 said:

My hand wants to..............  :sweatingbullets:

Hand ?  Oh right...it's not a closed forum..:tounge_wink:

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Ah.. So thats your criteria P'Perv Krab. :tounge_xd: But I did see New's tongue. It was inside his mouth. heh.

And now that I think about it, I dont remember seeing it anywhere. Woah you are turning me a perv too.

But It was surprising for me. ha. I think "something is there when in reality there will be nothing. When I think nothing, there will be something". lol. #myshippingstory

Perv !!! I always found that word interesting when used in conjunction with BL...I think the word to be used is Voyeur..LOL. Is not everyone just waiting for the " moisturizer scene ? And didn't every get ded on the bathtub scene ?  And don't the FunFacts+18  make you giggle ?  Uh huh..it fits - not only that it's a universal term...:lol: !     Well if it ( the tongue)  stays there ( in the mouth) ...it's not a kiss..it has to relocate to another. mouth :lol:.

Oh it was clear from the beginning...the GDar was all over that. Yeah the workshop was something ( wonder if they have any for LBC?) considering they had only know each other for 3 days...it was meant to be. :rolleyes:

56 minutes ago, aniola said:

I thought that's what season 3 is about.

Mine too. I like this kind of story: with teacher-student and "all this cute family thing" plots. :rolleyes:

It was supposed to be part of Season 2 but they scrapped it because of money issues. Not sure if they will continue with this story or not, but I hope so. 

My reaction:

Perv !!! I always found that word interesting when used in conjunction with BL... Ah. No Its not only with BL. in general terms...

I think the word to be used is Voyeur..LOL  Voy... What? woah..

Is not everyone just waiting for the " moisturizer scene ? And didn't every get ded on the bathtub scene ?  O now you are including Eveeeerrrry..one. ok.

And don't the FunFacts+18  make you giggle ?  Ok you got one right. Lets move on.

Uh huh..it fits - not only that it's a universal term... !    um-hmm. Now it is the terms that are universal.. You might include Aliens if it fits your case. :tounge_xd:

Well if it ( the tongue)  stays there ( in the mouth) ...it's not a kiss..it has to relocate to another. mouth . And we were supposed to be discussing what to call you.. hmm.  Why I forgot that word. P'.. :P

1 hour ago, deltos said:

It was #fatedtoloveyou...we knew that from the beginning...just had to wait around for them to know it...and they did !

Oh it was clear from the beginning...the GDar was all over that. Yeah the workshop was something ( wonder if they have any for LBC?) considering they had only know each other for 3 days...it was meant to be. :rolleyes:

Just 3 days? and they were comfortable. yes it is meant to be then.  I was watching some videos and I get the feeling it might be Mew who initiated. Ha. So funny they bicker about it too. :lol:

5 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

My reaction:

Perv !!! I always found that word interesting when used in conjunction with BL... Ah. No Its not only with BL. in general terms...

I think the word to be used is Voyeur..LOL  Voy... What? woah..

Is not everyone just waiting for the " moisturizer scene ? And didn't every get ded on the bathtub scene ?  O now you are including Eveeeerrrry..one. ok.

And don't the FunFacts+18  make you giggle ?  Ok you got one right. Lets move on.

Uh huh..it fits - not only that it's a universal term... !    um-hmm. Now it is the terms that are universal.. You might include Aliens if it fits your case. :tounge_xd:

Well if it ( the tongue)  stays there ( in the mouth) ...it's not a kiss..it has to relocate to another. mouth . And we were supposed to be discussing what to call you.. hmm.  Why I forgot that word. P'.. :P

Just 3 days? and they were comfortable. yes it is meant to be then.  I was watching some videos and I get the feeling it might be Mew who initiated. Ha. So funny they bicker about it too. :lol:

Well being a B who likes B's having the term Perv attached is a bit unsettling...I would prefer Voyeur if any :rolleyes:

Look it up !:phew:

Ok I wasn't being fair. Not everyone...some folks here may be waiting to see what pattern there is on Pete's PJ's and what side Ae parted his hair, who won't be wearing a white shirt, and will Kleng tap it ! :D

Oh of course..Aliens are the biggest watchers around...so why not ?:lol:

That's P' Voyeur,  P' V-o-y-e-u-r. :P

I have watched more than some ( all ) and yeah it's been obvious from jump. Happy to welcome them to the family. :cookie:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Well being a B who likes B's having the term Perv attached is a bit unsettling...I would prefer Voyeur if any :rolleyes:

Look it up !:phew:

Ok I wasn't being fair. Not everyone...some folks here may be waiting to see what pattern there is on Pete's PJ's and what side Ae parted his hair, who won't be wearing a white shirt, and will Kleng tap it ! :D

Oh of course..Aliens are the biggest watchers around...so why not ?:lol:

That's P' Voyeur,  P' V-o-y-e-u-r. :P

I have watched more than some ( all ) and yeah it's been obvious from jump. Happy to welcome them to the family. :cookie:

I like Perv better though. So its 1:1. Lets seal the deal with no name. Mr.P or Mr.V. :P

Woah. I did pass the board exams you know. And I am not learning vocabulary from you. :tounge_xd:

Hey there might be some who are watching it for the sports and education purposes. Who are we to judge?:tounge_wink: But Kleng tap? I searched for it and no result came. Did you by chance include a word purposely for me to not get it?

O. This kid believes in Aliens too. Mr. Elon Musk.

You dont have to spell it. I got it the first time around. Again not only did I pass. I did well too. B)

I wish those obvious things were that obvious for me too. heh. The cute couple are meant to stay. :heart:

4 hours ago, deltos said:

For the Pervs, Voyeurs,Viewers, Fans, oh you know who you are...:joy:

E11...

dpowrqru4austhp-jpg-large.jpeg

I just love Ae's concerned face (his eyebrows look a bit down), he loves Pete so much that the thought of putting him in pain is something he really wants to NOT do. I really like his character, he's rough around the edges, but cares so deeply when he is in love. 

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I like Perv better though. So its 1:1. Lets seal the deal with no name. Mr.P or Mr.V. :P

Woah. I did pass the board exams you know. And I am not learning vocabulary from you. :tounge_xd:

Hey there might be some who are watching it for the sports and education purposes. Who are we to judge?:tounge_wink: But Kleng tap? I searched for it and no result came. Did you by chance include a word purposely for me to not get it?

O. This kid believes in Aliens too. Mr. Elon Musk.

You dont have to spell it. I got it the first time around. Again not only did I pass. I did well too. B)

I wish those obvious things were that obvious for me too. heh. The cute couple are meant to stay. :heart:

No name works. 

And that's why there's Google...

Sports and Education...of course, why not? Makes sense to me - no judgement.

" and will Kengkla tap it ?"...  Oh this is one of those phrases that you come understand by context and correct spelling.

Easier to believe than not - takes less energy.

Sometimes, things are hiding in plain sight..:star:

Archived