Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Pete and ChaAim being besties would make sense and bit quite cute, since their boyfriends are sort of Besties too...

I was shipping ChaAim and Boe/Bow as besties cause it would be a  cool duo of girls ganging up on the boys LOL 

• Like 2

For all our dirty minds 

From Hamaocha IG

Spoiler

Each time I think about the last episode, I add another moment to my top list of favourite moments of the serie. My top list has levels and sublevels for every scenes I love to fit in.:D:wub:

• LOL 6

7 hours ago, mellialuna said:

For all our dirty minds 

From Hamaocha IG

Reveal hidden contents

Oh my mind is clean...:lol:

6 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Told ya...bigger tub needed !:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Oh my mind is clean...:lol:

Told ya...bigger tub needed !:phew:

I will concede that a bigger tub is better for what they wanted to do. :P

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
lovebychance_international"Why don't you spread your legs for me?" - Tin.

This was Tin's third suggestive comment/action which is leading me to think...

Spoiler

...that perhaps Tin is closeted...and if this chart of the  novel accurate, his brother was also in a G-relationship. So perhaps Can has triggered him.

screen-shot-2018-10-15-at-6-55-37-am.png

E11 Preview... The Moisturizer Cometh !

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, deltos said:

This was Tin's third suggestive comment/action which is leading me to think...

Reveal hidden contents

...that perhaps Tin is closeted...and if this chart of the  novel accurate, his brother was also in a G-relationship. So perhaps Can has triggered him.

screen-shot-2018-10-15-at-6-55-37-am.png

I agree with you on your assessment of Tin. :D

I believe Tin is looking for something he's never had even as a kid from what we've seen. True friendship and love and I think Can is going to give him both. I'm in my romantic mood today. :D

• Like 4

Is it just me who doesnt get these "Fun fact 18+" that I have to search to understand the terminologies.? :lol:

About the LBC character chart, it proves that LBC is a 'Gatopia'. lol. There should at least be 3 spinoffs to cover all these. No its definitely not my evil plan to keep seeing Ae-Pete. :D I am kidding to hide that I am not ready for this series to end. It has been a long time for me. To be this addicted about a series.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I agree with you on your assessment of Tin. :D

I believe Tin is looking for something he's never had even as a kid from what we've seen. True friendship and love and I think Can is going to give him both. I'm in my romantic mood today. :D

Yeah, looking forward to this story line playing out...it's got some teeth ( no pun intended - yeah well maybe) in it...a little more grounded in rw. And being the BLH that I am...I just want to see my trashy boi's (K/T)..:joy:

I get the feeling..just finished watching a livestream of my ship...:wub: nothing beats real romance like that :rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Is it just me who doesnt get these "Fun fact 18+" that I have to search to understand the terminologies.? :lol:

About the LBC character chart, it proves that LBC is a 'Gatopia'. lol. There should at least be 3 spinoffs to cover all these. 

Terminologies ? Don't worry she is rather oblique...never using the real words anyway...:joy:  
Gatopia...yeah I sometimes wonder if the author is really female - the fixation with gay men is mind boggling...My mind couldn't even begin to fathom the lives, loves, or sex between two women. I have lesbian friends...but it stops at friendship..I don't even want to know more <shudder>:scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I find it funny that Plan is supposed to be 5'9 and Mean 5'11 but to me they seem shorter than me at 5'8 LOL...

50 minutes ago, deltos said:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Terminologies ? Don't worry she is rather oblique...never using the real words anyway...:joy:  
Gatopia...yeah I sometimes wonder if the author is really female - the fixation with gay men is mind boggling...My mind couldn't even begin to fathom the lives, loves, or sex between two women. I have lesbian friends...but it stops at friendship..I don't even want to know more <shudder>:scream:

Lol.I did get a search-result for that term though. Ha. Very mature. 16+.. :joy: If what you are saying is much more than that, leave me out. For this itself, I stopped breathing for a few secs.

Spoiler

Its weird that I do understand. I think I was in school. First time I saw a lesbian movie. Dont know if you have heard of it. Its DEBS. Whenever the main characters shared intimate scenes, I closed my eyes. Lol. But still I thought it was romantic. :wub:  I only saw Yes or No after that. I have never met any LGBT persons in my life. So I could only learn from movies.

@biyaa I dont understand thai. So no help from me. But if its just rumors, ignore it. Just enjoy the series.

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Lol.I did get a search-result for that term though. Ha. Very mature. 16+.. :joy: If what you are saying is much more than that, leave me out. For this itself, I stopped breathing for a few secs.

Reveal hidden contents

Its weird that I do understand. I think I was in school. First time I saw a lesbian movie. Dont know if you have heard of it. Its DEBS. Whenever the main characters shared intimate scenes, I closed my eyes. Lol. But still I thought it was romantic. :wub:  I only saw Yes or No after that. I have never met any LGBT persons in my life. So I could only learn from movies.

No, I can't say that I have heard of that or any drama  like that nor would I ever go searching for one... :tears:

Well yeah...much more than that...I would suggest that you don't watch WTD or TWM2...it's not unicorns and rainbows..they bring FunFacts +18 to life...:lol: and yes, you would be quite ded. And here's the other good news...you met some LGBT people right here in this forum... and we don't bite - well we do, but not girls !:joy:
And speaking of fun facts....only if you are 18+  

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

26 minutes ago, deltos said:

No, I can't say that I have heard of that or any drama  like that nor would I ever go searching for one... :tears:

Well yeah...much more than that...I would suggest that you don't watch WTD or TWM2...it's not unicorns and rainbows..they bring FunFacts +18 to life...:lol: and yes, you would be quite ded. And here's the other good news...you met some LGBT people right here in this forum... and we don't bite - well we do, but not girls !:joy:
And speaking of fun facts....only if you are 18+  

Reveal hidden contents

Not something i would search for either. Not my things. :blink:

Looks like there's nothing wrong with Ae's libido, but i hope he doesn't overwhelm Pete with too much. Having a high sex drive can also have a negative effect on a relationship. ;)

• Like 1