Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

37 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I always have impure thoughts, that why i have a statue of Buddha on my bedside table. :P

After LBC - you may need to invest in the floor model...the one on the bedside table just may not be big enough to handle all the thoughts...and actions:phew:

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

After LBC - you may need to invest in the floor model...the one on the bedside table just may not be big enough to handle all the thoughts...and actions:phew:

Trust me, i'm well covered with Buddha's! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Spoiler

This episode was life for me. We got so many great moments from the characters. Pond proving his is actually a sensible and caring boyfriend. I was biting my tongue during their sweet scene, because I was thinking he would pop and say "nah, I want to get you naked on my bed now." But I LOVED that this episode was about consent to be honest. Pond saying he will wait until she's ready, Ae always asking Pete if he can do something or stay with him. These two boys are being portrayed the way we want our boys to behave. Ask for consent, wait for affirmation. Though Pete was like "stop asking or don't ask me" I think I love that Ae continues to ask, because those "yes" can quickly turn into a "No" one day and not everyone can read social cues well. Ae is very very simple. He is straight forward and wants to make sure that the situation is being read the way he thinks it is. 

I was hoping that during the Tin/Ae/Pete/Ley/Chompoo scene one of them would have let it slip that Ae is dating Pete, why do they keep dragging this? Girl needs to get a clue pronto. Also, the new villain has appeared (BLAH) I wish that girls weren't always made into this stupid trope, it gives the impression that every girl-friend that gay men have somehow are evil and want to get in the way, when in reality a lot of women are supportive. But KUDOS for including the supporting parent, one of the few that has been so prominent in a BL drama. She is so caring and lovely, that you can't help but feel the same love for her that Pete feels. The actress playing her is so adorable. She and Ae can be a good duo to tease Pete. 

The Tin/Can moments continue to feel a bit forced to me (that was one of the reasons I am not into them) I don't know what it is. I'm not sold on them yet...We shall see in the next three episodes. 

DAMN it only like 30 seconds of KengKla/No! 

Bathtub scene...I kept laughing throughout the whole thing. Ae trying to get a "rise" of Pete and Pete being so coy/shy. 

I love ChaAim. She's such a cute supporting character and she brings a bit of balance to the all male cast, so does Boe/Bow but she's not in every episode, but when she is, her character's antics are hilarious. 

This might be spoilers if you haven't seen it. Just my first impression on this episode. I will re-watch it again tomorrow, since I had a headache and barely enjoyed it as much. :scream:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Spoiler

I'm not gonna lie. I don't really like Kengkla. Even if the storyline is changed and he doesn't sleep with Techno when he's drunk, he doesn't see anything wrong with sleeping with him without his consent. Also i find him somewhat pathetic, he has feelings for Techno but is trying to manipulate him to have feelings as well. Fine that's cool but he doesn't have a right to get pissed that he's hanging with other people cos he doesn't dare to confess. Also, I'm sick of seeing people walk over Techno. He's a good person who rly doesn't deserve the horrid love story coming his way. So i ship good x techno.

Also, did anyone else notice a spark btwn Shampoo and Lay (Can's sister).  I'm hoping they get together.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, compass96 said:

I'm not gonna lie. I don't really like Kengkla. Even if the storyline is changed and he doesn't sleep with Techno when he's drunk, he doesn't see anything wrong with sleeping with him without his consent. Also i find him somewhat pathetic, he has feelings for Techno but is trying to manipulate him to have feelings as well. Fine that's cool but he doesn't have a right to get pissed that he's hanging with other people cos he doesn't dare to confess. Also, I'm sick of seeing people walk over Techno. He's a good person who rly doesn't deserve the horrid love story coming his way. So i ship good x techno.

Also, did anyone else notice a spark btwn Shampoo and Lay (Can's sister).  I'm hoping they get together

Major SPOILER

Spoiler

Read it somewhere that indeed Chompoo will be together with a tomboy girl :D:D

• Like 3

My feelings/Impressions of this episode.

Spoiler

- This was some great setupxfiller. Some filler episodes just leave you frustrated and wanting more but this one was very satisfying. Although when I think about it, LBC always leaves me wanting more so its whatever.

- I think Tin would have kept walking if he hadn't heard the name Can. Now he suddenly wants to go to a football game? I see right through you Tinny.

- I love how everyone takes Ae and Pete so casually. Can is just like, "Oh Pete is here for Ae. Chill chill." 

- I honestly thought this was the worst of Tin EVER! But I think I'll hold on to that thought. It might get worse before it gets better or is this the climax? Let's hope so... because this dude was rude and crude. I swear Can is everything he needs and everything he's fighting against in one big ball of an energetic guy. There was a point when Tin thought he had victory. Like he could smell it, he got so smug and Can was like, your the only person I think is disgusting, and in that moment I had to agree with him. That was some damn good acting Mean. On the flip side of that, when he was in the car, I just wanted to hug that little boy/man child and smother him with love. Your own brother (possible half brother. What is their relationship?) tells you he loves you then betrays you without hesitation. That's cold. Additionally that happened when Tin was a child, in his formative years. He has had years of believing that no one can be trusted to rely on. I'm glad that Can is going to come along and prove that one person is worthy of his faith and trust. This is one 'gay for you' I'm totally rooting for.

- So, in Intania Thai for InTouch? Just curious. And Ae, way to dominate the IC boys. You were focused as hell. At least until it was all over then you were focused on something else. OMG that hot look they shared when Ae asked if he could come over gave me the shivers. I wanted to be Pond and tease Pete too. Also ChaAim having a handle on her man was fun to watch. Sweet and serious Pond is sexy as as a mother trucker. Ugh. I am so happy when he come out to play. And seriously, the way he made ChaAim feel more secure about her decision... Uh! Just too much already. Stob! 

*On an aside. I liked learning more about ChaAim and Can. I honestly thought Can was in Engineering too. Just taking different classes. It was nice to learn more. I'm still not sure what college ChaAim is in thought with mostly women? Nursing is my best guess. Maybe education? And just to get in another fujidar joke. ChaAim was pinging for Pete the whole time. Even Lay locked on right away. Chompoo's own is busted as all get out though. That would have saved her a lot of trouble.

- Nervous Pete is the best. Stunned Pete is the best. Pete and Ae in the tub... OMG I DIED AND RESURRECTED TO DIE AGAIN! I have no teeth left. My gums have all but decayed out. My jaw bones have turned to mush. I am in LBC cuteness nirvana. Ugh! It's painful how sweet this was. I just want to wallow in this feeling for the entire weekend. I really hope nothing fricks up my day tomorrow. NB Frick, a word used in Grenada and possibly other parts of the world to replace the eff word. Haven't said it since I was in school. Some little kid said it this afternoon and I was like, Oh yeah! I used to say that).

- Sigh and Tin and reached new Hi's or Low's depending on your point of view. I hope he felt that punch fictionally if it's in the novel. That was a di ck move. Initially I wanted Chompoo to find out about Pete and Ae but then I was like no, Ae needs to tell this chick himself or she will never get it. He needs to set the record straight and tell her Pete is my husband and the man that I love and there is no room for you here sister!

* On a side note, Pete's sigh when speaking to Tin said so much. The dude is fed up. 

- Ae's sportsmanship is pretty awesome. Can was so twisted up by Tin that he threw the game. This is the fastest I've heard Good speak. Does that mean he was actually upset? He is just too cute. I just want to pinch his cheeks when he puffs them out. I also liked more evidence of how well the team knows Petre even if they made Techno as clueless as ever. There are many characters here that need to be addressed straightforwardly. Besides Ae, Can and Techno need to be told things clearly. I don't think Techno is as clueless as we make him out to be but I also think he underestimates himself and sells himself short in addition to being naive. It really all boils down to a confidence issue and while KK has it in abundance, Techno does not. But anyway, now isn't the time for that. I'll save it for when the spin off is officially confirmed which I haven't heard yet. Someone please let me know. Thanks.

- Pete's house made me feel insecure... I was totally with Ae once I saw it with the pool and all that. I like how Ae just took one step closer and locked on with the hot eyes and Pete just spilled his guts. Their tall is cute, short ot tay conversation reminded me of when Pete asked Ae if he was normal in the canteen.

I was like noooooooo! Don't back out now! We already know you peeled the shrimp! What's one more kiss! Darn it! 

The story of the roses was absolutely touching and brings Ae in much deeper into Pete's life and his family. At first I wondered what Ae meant when he asked her if she knew but then I was like of course! A mother knows her child. Trump only confirmed what she already sensed. (At least that's how I saw it).

- It's nice to see an older Yuri... And that's about it. Because I just want to wave goodbye to this one. I'll save my thoughts for when I see more of her... 

OK that's it

It's as long as usual and I remembered some folks have issues with the phone on long posts so I slipped it in a spoiler tag.

Have a good night... er day everyone.

• Like 4

Just now, raphuman said:

I hate how much I love Tin. Why do I always love these characters?

Because he's hot AF.

I'm ready for him to beat me, whip me, make me scream.  :wub:

• LOL 7

Can was awesome this ep. Its his turn to shine.  I wish there were more of their bickering. I am not a fan of bathroom scenes. Though beautifully shot, cant help thinking it would have been awkward to act these.lol.

Usually I take a break between watching a drama episode. But this series gets over within that break. :joy: Thanks for the subs Jaybl. I only understand one word of thai right now. 'mai dai' lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, aniola said:

Ooooh, so many moments in this episode. I just don't have enough words.:rolleyes:

- Tin/Can of course. I'm just enjoying their interactions.

- Once again we see what amazing and mature guy Pond is. It was really good and right words about respecting his own girlfriend.

- I think AePete&PondChaAm double date, if they ever will have one, would be very cute and hilarious.

- Maybe it will become the thing between Tin and Pete? - Hi, Tin. - Hi, Pete, will you date me? - *sigh*No. - Ok, let's go.:D It was so funny when Lemon shipped them.

- In bath-scene all i can see it's how small the bath is for both of them. But i guess it's good thing since they can sit closer.^_^

- Friendship: nice moments with ChaAm and Pete, Ae and Can, Good and Can. Also Techno and Can, Techno and Champ.:)

- I always glad to see Pete's mom.

- Last scene: roles are changed. Ae is looking on DayLi and Pete like Pete use to look on him and Chompoo.

While I was watching that scene, I thought someone might be shipping these two. :joy: I am sure they will become BFF's.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

So, in Intania Thai for InTouch? 

I think Intania is name of the team.

I'm still not sure what college ChaAim is in thought with mostly women?

I'm curious about it too. Actually i found words about "most guys there are gays" a bit stereotipical. Yes, i know that in LBC-universe almost everyone are gays, but still.

The story of the roses was absolutely touching and brings Ae in much deeper into Pete's life and his family. At first I wondered what Ae meant when he asked her if she knew but then I was like of course! A mother knows her child. Trump only confirmed what she already sensed. (At least that's how I saw it). 

I'm still not sure did Ae's "you knew" refer to their relationship or to Pete being gay. I thought about the first option, but i like your vision about it too.

I'm interested how relationship between Pete and his father are going now. How often do they see each other, or communicate. I mean Pete really value the watch father gave him. But it seems for his father he is more like just the heir nether son.

9 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I am not a fan of bathroom scenes. Though beautifully shot, cant help thinking it would have been awkward to act these.lol.

Even i liked the scene, i sensed some awkwardness from Perth side. But not in general, just in the few moments.

9 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I only understand one word of thai right now. 'mai dai'

I think after this episode we should definitely learn the word "disgusting" in thai. Tin and Can said it so many times.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I thought someone might be shipping these two. I am sure they will become BFF's.

Yes, they're really cute together. No wonder Pond decide to act jealous.:D

tumblr_pgiwf9gJo71x8jq0lo3_540.gif

17 hours ago, aniola said:

Ae and Can

One of my favourite moments from the ep.

tumblr_pgicqepolT1rq0e20o4_540.gif

tumblr_pgicqepolT1rq0e20o6_540.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Quite a thoughtful.

Thanks. I love this video and it shows why the series is a great success. They have a great director who has a lot of insight and care about what he wants to show on screen and takes the time to get it exactly right.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, aniola said:

I'm still not sure did Ae's "you knew" refer to their relationship or to Pete being gay. At first i thought the first, but i like your vision about it too.

Well Ae already knows that Pete's mother knows Pete's gay, so it was about his relationship with Pete.

Remember that Pete mentioned in his new apartment that he thought his mother knows about him and Ae.

Ae just got it confirmed that she does know.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well Ae already knows that Pete's mother knows Pete's gay, so it was about his relationship with Pete.

Remember that Pete mentioned in his new apartment that he thought his mother knows about him and Ae.

Ae just got it confirmed that she does know.

Interesting, I have a third POV. Since the previous convo was about the roses...I thought the " you knew " related to the father's affair et.al.  It's nice to have different eyes... @Warren and I were discussing just the same thing..what did you knew mean ?  One of those " Rosebud" questions...:lol:

"so I just asked the people"

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

Interesting, I have a third POV. Since the previous convo was about the roses...I thought the " you knew " related to the father's affair et.al.  It's nice to have different eyes... @Warren and I were discussing just the same thing..what did you knew mean ?  One of those " Rosebud" questions...:lol:

"so I just asked the people"

Thanks. I never thought about that one. When she said that she would do anything to make Pete happy i immediately went to Pete having a boyfriend etc. It's going to be one of those questions that we might never get answered. Unless Ae mentions it to Pete in next weeks episode that his mother definitely knows about their relationship.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks. I never thought about that one. When she said that she would do anything to make Pete happy i immediately went to Pete having a boyfriend etc. It's going to be one of those questions that we might never get answered. Unless Ae mentions it to Pete in next weeks episode that his mother definitely knows about their relationship.  

Seriously, I wrote  TPTB and asked...the possibilities are so many...it's worth asking..here's hoping to get an answer...:phew:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, aniola said:

I think after this episode we should definitely learn the word "disgusting" in thai. Tin and Can said it so many times.

I replayed that scene now and tried to figure it out. I cannot. lol. Its a hard language. I get a few korean, japanese and 2 or 3 chinese words. My knowledge of other languages ends there. :sweatingbullets:

About "You knew", I also think they were speaking about Ae-Pete relationship.2xBwo8q.jpg

Orange, Red, Green, Red, Green, Orange and  Green Red Orange. This guy learnt his Probability and Statistics well. :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I replayed that scene now and tried to figure it out. I cannot. 

Sound something like "(na)khayakhayaeng".

There is another word that stuck in my head: "sapson" = confused. Ae and Pete used it in ep.4&6.

But i'm with you, i just take few words which i can remember from the series what i watch. But learning whole language is really hard for me.

• Like 4