[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I agree with you on your assessment of Tin. :D

I believe Tin is looking for something he's never had even as a kid from what we've seen. True friendship and love and I think Can is going to give him both. I'm in my romantic mood today. :D

Yeah, looking forward to this story line playing out...it's got some teeth ( no pun intended - yeah well maybe) in it...a little more grounded in rw. And being the BLH that I am...I just want to see my trashy boi's (K/T)..:joy:

I get the feeling..just finished watching a livestream of my ship...:wub: nothing beats real romance like that :rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Is it just me who doesnt get these "Fun fact 18+" that I have to search to understand the terminologies.? :lol:

About the LBC character chart, it proves that LBC is a 'Gatopia'. lol. There should at least be 3 spinoffs to cover all these. 

Terminologies ? Don't worry she is rather oblique...never using the real words anyway...:joy:  
Gatopia...yeah I sometimes wonder if the author is really female - the fixation with gay men is mind boggling...My mind couldn't even begin to fathom the lives, loves, or sex between two women. I have lesbian friends...but it stops at friendship..I don't even want to know more <shudder>:scream:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, deltos said:

Terminologies ? Don't worry she is rather oblique...never using the real words anyway...:joy:  
Gatopia...yeah I sometimes wonder if the author is really female - the fixation with gay men is mind boggling...My mind couldn't even begin to fathom the lives, loves, or sex between two women. I have lesbian friends...but it stops at friendship..I don't even want to know more <shudder>:scream:

Lol.I did get a search-result for that term though. Ha. Very mature. 16+.. :joy: If what you are saying is much more than that, leave me out. For this itself, I stopped breathing for a few secs.

Spoiler

Its weird that I do understand. I think I was in school. First time I saw a lesbian movie. Dont know if you have heard of it. Its DEBS. Whenever the main characters shared intimate scenes, I closed my eyes. Lol. But still I thought it was romantic. :wub:  I only saw Yes or No after that. I have never met any LGBT persons in my life. So I could only learn from movies.

@biyaa I dont understand thai. So no help from me. But if its just rumors, ignore it. Just enjoy the series.

13 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Lol.I did get a search-result for that term though. Ha. Very mature. 16+.. :joy: If what you are saying is much more than that, leave me out. For this itself, I stopped breathing for a few secs.

Reveal hidden contents

Its weird that I do understand. I think I was in school. First time I saw a lesbian movie. Dont know if you have heard of it. Its DEBS. Whenever the main characters shared intimate scenes, I closed my eyes. Lol. But still I thought it was romantic. :wub:  I only saw Yes or No after that. I have never met any LGBT persons in my life. So I could only learn from movies.

No, I can't say that I have heard of that or any drama  like that nor would I ever go searching for one... :tears:

Well yeah...much more than that...I would suggest that you don't watch WTD or TWM2...it's not unicorns and rainbows..they bring FunFacts +18 to life...:lol: and yes, you would be quite ded. And here's the other good news...you met some LGBT people right here in this forum... and we don't bite - well we do, but not girls !:joy:
And speaking of fun facts....only if you are 18+  

Spoiler

26 minutes ago, deltos said:

No, I can't say that I have heard of that or any drama  like that nor would I ever go searching for one... :tears:

Well yeah...much more than that...I would suggest that you don't watch WTD or TWM2...it's not unicorns and rainbows..they bring FunFacts +18 to life...:lol: and yes, you would be quite ded. And here's the other good news...you met some LGBT people right here in this forum... and we don't bite - well we do, but not girls !:joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Not something i would search for either. Not my things. :blink:

Looks like there's nothing wrong with Ae's libido, but i hope he doesn't overwhelm Pete with too much. Having a high sex drive can also have a negative effect on a relationship. ;)

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Not something i would search for either. Not my things. :blink:

Looks like there's nothing wrong with Ae's libido, but i hope he doesn't overwhelm Pete with too much. Having a high sex drive can also have a negative effect on a relationship. ;)

I'd only nit pick your point a bit:  Having a libido mismatch in a relationship can be problematic.

I wouldn't lay the blame solely on the one with the high sex drive.

Source: Been there, lived that.

21 minutes ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

You make me sound like I am a novice. I am not. heh. I did see WTD. It was funny. I FFéd some scenes though. I was not ready then. haha. I am putting on hold TWM2 for a marathon after it gets over. 

I read most of the comments in this forum. So I do know that I have met some LGBT people here. But seeing is different. All people around me are straight. lol. Everyone is the same and boring. ha.

Lol at the fun facts. When they release the english translation of the novel, they should give cotton for free for the nosebleed. :joy:

12 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

You make me sound like I am a novice. I am not. heh. I did see WTD. It was funny. I FFéd some scenes though. I was not ready then. haha. I am putting on hold TWM2 for a marathon after it gets over. 

I read most of the comments in this forum. So I do know that I have met some LGBT people here. But seeing is different. All people around me are straight. lol. Everyone is the same and boring. ha.

Lol at the fun facts. When they release the english translation of the novel, they should give cotton for free for the nosebleed. :joy:

Well one thing you can say about gay people is that we're never boring. At least not me or my friends. We might be a little crazy, but never boring. :tounge_wink: :joy:

16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well one thing you can say about gay people is that we're never boring. At least not me or my friends. We might be a little crazy, but never boring. :tounge_wink: :joy:

I have always wanted to meet at least one gay person in my life, but I am afraid when I do meet one, they will think I am crazy. :sweat_smile:

3 hours ago, biyaa said:

Hey!! I am new here 

Can anyone tell what does this article say!?

https://women.kapook.com/view200761.html

I see a lot of post saying that don't believe in rumors!! but what are these rumors? I'm so confused

If its not on LBC official twitter or FB, ignore it. Looks like tabloid fodder.

20 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I'd only nit pick your point a bit:  Having a libido mismatch in a relationship can be problematic.

Living it right now but it's working out because we already went through the drama, broke up and got back together. 

18 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I actually decided to hold off on TWMNC too and binge. I'm really busy right now and LBC is conveniently on Friday so that works out. But I also work on weekends so I figure for the Christmas holiday, I'll catch up and and binge. I'm already noting all the new BL dramas out so I can watch them too. I caught a glimpse of My Dream. It at least has a bunch of pretty faces. Also I need to finish that Chinese Drama @deltos gave me and some Kdramas from my watch list. It will be a very satisfying 3 weeks.

One thing I'm curious about though. Since MCOT (was it?) dropped LBC and they're thinking of doing a spinoff, is it with GMM? Though I figure at this point, wherever they go, they shouldn't be refused. LBC and all related shows that come after should be a big draw if they keep the current core formula.

43 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

You make me sound like I am a novice. I am not. heh. I did see WTD. It was funny. I FFéd some scenes though. I was not ready then.

Well...if you ff'd through some parts you are not going to get your Fujoshi membership card doing that - so the tell me...

17 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I have always wanted to meet at least one gay person in my life, but I am afraid when I do meet one, they will think I am the crazy one. :sweat_smile:

Well as long as you don't expect them to do something " gay " you'll be ok... I'm also going to say that you probably have met several gay people...we're pretty regular folks...except for who we love. So if you're looking for a gay thing...you might miss some of us.

46 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Fully agree on that.

28 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've met a couple...not here of course:tounge_wink:... 

33 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well...if you ff'd through some parts you are not going to get your Fujoshi membership card doing that - so the tell me...

Well as long as you don't expect them to do something " gay " you'll be ok... I'm also going to say that you probably have met several gay people...we're pretty regular folks...except for who we love. So if you're looking for a gay thing...you might miss some of us.

I will get that membership soon. ha. I stand my point. Though I FFed I am still not a novice. I have watched too many BL for such a title. I am in the last level of getting that card. :glasses:

I didnt mean that way lol. Its just like seeing straight people being married and things. I want to see someone who is gay and being happily married. I want to see that. :wub: I think I am a bit crazy if I will feel happy over some strangers getting married. heh.

2 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

One thing I'm curious about though. Since MCOT (was it?) dropped LBC and they're thinking of doing a spinoff, is it with GMM? Though I figure at this point, wherever they go, they shouldn't be refused. LBC and all related shows that come after should be a big draw if they keep the current core formula.

In my opinion  - 

Spoiler

Not really. When Gmm/Line picked up LBC it was already in the can. They just needed a station to air it when MCOT dropped it.  If you look at the GMMtv series ( Sotus 1&2, Puppy Honey, Kiss Me Again, My Tee, Edge f 17) I call them BL-Light.  Just enough but not too much - low budget and mostly fluffy and all their boys are under contract with them. 

If they were to produce a second season of LBC - based on past GMMBL series you wouldn't get " locker rooms, first nights, or moisturizers... LBC was a win win for GMM they didn't have to produce it and they got the viewer shares that would have gone to some other station.  It's hard to jump ship...that is, do a season2 someplace else - so we'll have to see. Gmm25 is supposed to be the fairly new adult division ...more grown up stuff so it's possible that it could be produced there.  All we can do is wait and see.

33 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Some people are spreading rumors left and right

I wish they stoped doing it.:crazy: It was said so many time that when something come up we will know about it. And from official sources, not some side unknown accounts.

43 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

and says not to listen to the rumors. 

Yes, exactly, i mean everyone are saying not to listen to the rumors, but it seems like for some fans it's just empty words.

Archived