[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

24 minutes ago, deltos said:

SK is up...that means it's Friday someplace in the world...I am hopeful.  ..LBC is not far behind ! It's National Coming Out Day, got a new shipment of Tea and just bought Kim Sung Kyu's True Love...Life is Good....since you gave a cookie...I'll give you one !:cookie:  lol

Thanks for the cookie. I've also grabbed Kim Sung Kyu's True Love. Got the music video and also the audio added to our iTunes library, so now i can play it in the car on my way to work later. It's already Friday morning here, so as you say life is good at the minute. 

We have a friend from Germany staying with us and he's a little deflated at the minute so i'm going to take him for breakfast later to give him a bit of a boost. He came to the office yesterday and spent over 30 minutes trying to chat up our female receptionist. I'm afraid he's the kind of guy that things he's, what's the term, "Gods gift to women", and he was a little deflated that his charm didn't work. I think his ego got a bit off a knock. 

Spoiler

I might way till after he's eaten and tell him that yesterday he spend over 30 minutes trying to chat up ....... a Lesbian. :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks for the cookie. I've also grabbed Kim Sung Kyu's True Love. Got the music video and also the audio added to our iTunes library, so now i can play it in the car on my way to work later. It's already Friday morning here, so as you say life is good at the minute. 

We have a friend from Germany staying with us and he's a little deflated at the minute so i'm going to take him for breakfast later to give him a bit of a boost. He came to the office yesterday and spent over 30 minutes trying to chat up our female receptionist. I'm afraid he's the kind of guy that things he's, what's the term, "Gods gift to women", and he was a little deflated that his charm didn't work. I think his ego got a bit off a knock. 

Hide contents

I might way till after he's eaten and tell him that yesterday he spend over 30 minutes trying to chat up ....... a Lesbian. :D

BAHHAAAAA!!!! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

BAHHAAAAA!!!! :lol:

My sentiments exactly... 

22 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Hide contents

Oh to be a fly on that wall.

1 hour ago, deltos said:

SK is up...that means it's Friday someplace in the world...I am hopeful.  ..LBC is not far behind ! It's National Coming Out Day, got a new shipment of Tea and just bought Kim Sung Kyu's True Love...Life is Good....since you gave a cookie...I'll give you one !:cookie:  lol

It's like minutes to 7 on a Thursday here but I have faith I will see Friday morning. Will I finally get to see it live like I've been trying to do for the past 4 Friday mornings is another question...

Well. It's my first post here. I'm happy to find a place to talk about this series. This is the second BL I watch and I loved too much my first wich was MIR. Love by chance is great and technicaly well made, and the actors play Very well their roles.  And better It doesn't hide the kisses, although, It could be more convincing. I'm happy to find this forum, and want to talk about this great series, I'm from Brazil. Sorry for any mistake in my writing.

Btw, I Just began to see BL  for what I can remenber, yaoi was at First essensialy something mainly girls liked. Well what a want to ask is. Are There many guys out there fans of this kind of BL? for me as a gay man it's Very gay  representative, at least this 2 I mentioned

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

:joy:

Reveal hidden contents

That's keyboard #2:joy:

1 hour ago, tiny06 said:

Well. It's my first post here. I'm happy to find a place to talk about this series. This is the second BL I watch and I loved too much my first wich was MIR.

Well what a want to ask is. Are There many guys out there fans of this kind of BL? for me as a gay man it's Very gay  representative, at least this 2 I mentioned

Hey welcome !  Yeah, there are several of us gays hanging out here...:lol: you know how it is...there's always a bunch a Queens on deck !  We are in different time zones but we are here talking about BL- LBC in particular and other random off topics...so dive in don't get your speedo caught on a rock...the water is fine !:joy:

16 hours ago, henry249 said:

What Perth said is not wrong. The wrong thing is that the terrible translation is wrong. The contents of that translation is different from what Perth said.

I can't judge the quality of the translation as I can't speak Thai but I was saying that even if Perth said exactly what the translation says, there is nothing wrong with it anyway.

29 minutes ago, SaQaroz said:

Not sure it's been posted already but the KK/Techno spin-off was confirmed today on Twitter!

Still waiting to see how it's gonna turn between them in the actual show to decide how I feel about the news :phew:

I read that early this morning on FB; they got the info from a person on Twitter. I'm still waiting to hear that from a primary source. I have yet to see that news quoted by anyone else besides those two. Although I did see the words movie format not series...So I'm hedging my bet until " official" info surfaces...<_<

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I read that early this morning on FB; they got the info from a person on Twitter. I'm still waiting to hear that from a primary source. I have yet to see that news quoted by anyone else besides those two. Although I did see the words movie format not series...So I'm hedging my bet until " official" info surfaces...<_<

Yes that's safer in this case. I thought it was official, it's been published on a usually reliable source on Facebook but I wouln't be surprised if it was fake news either.

I"M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO KENKLA/TECHNO 

for some reason they are the most interesting pairing to me aside from Ae/Pete (even with the whole drunken sex thing, which I am not judging until I see it)...I like the idea of a cunning not so nice younger guy going after his best friend's  simple-minded older brother-often it's always a student-teacher scenario in BLs where we get the age difference or the neighbors, but I don't remember seeing any BL where a friend actually gets help from the younger brother to get older brother to fall for the friend. The two make a very scary duo! LOL... 

If be honest i don't really understand why did someone come up with idea about spin-off in the first place? I mean what for is such separation? I would prefer to hear the good news about s2 where each couple just will have equal screentime, or where main focus can be changed from AePete to KK/No (or other couple). 

So once again, my hope of watching it live is foiled :bawling:.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I mean it's not like there is some planned meeting or trip or something. It's always some random unexpected event. I'm taking next Friday off just so I can finally see it live. Even Dee texted me, he's watching it and I'm just like, I don't want to talk to you right now. Ugh!

59 minutes ago, aniola said:

If be honest i don't really understand why did someone come up with idea about spin-off in the first place? I mean what for is such separation? I would prefer to hear the good news about s2 where each couple just will have equal screentime, or where main focus can be changed from AePete to KK/No (or other couple). 

Well even though 4 couples are in this series, technically this series should have only had AePete and TinCan if we go by the novels so maybe that is the rationale behind the thinking here. Maybe they are now trying to structure it closer to the novels. Or maybe the spin off will introduce TypeTharn who will then get their own series. Jeez, Mame really has a lot of books to cover. And the spinoff doesn't have to be long after all. A spinoff could be like 6 episodes or 8 even. We can see how KK fell in love with Techno and how they progress to the point where we met them and beyond.

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

So once again, my hope of watching it live is foiled :bawling:.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I mean it's not like there is some planned meeting or trip or something. It's always some random unexpected event. I'm taking next Friday off just so I can finally see it live. Even Dee texted me, he's watching it and I'm just like, I don't want to talk to you right now. Ugh!

I wouldn't worry because the " tasty" scenes are deleted in the live...you have to wait for the links...like the bathtub wasn't live...

:lol:

Ooooh, so many moments in this episode. I just don't have enough words.:rolleyes:

- Tin/Can of course. I'm just enjoying their interactions.

- Once again we see what amazing and mature guy Pond is. It was really good and right words about respecting his own girlfriend.

- I think AePete&PondChaAm double date, if they ever will have one, would be very cute and hilarious.

- Maybe it will become the thing between Tin and Pete? - Hi, Tin. - Hi, Pete, will you date me? - *sigh*No. - Ok, let's go.:D It was so funny when Lemon shipped them.

- In bath-scene all i can see it's how small the bath is for both of them. But i guess it's good thing since they can sit closer.^_^

- Friendship: nice moments with ChaAm and Pete, Ae and Can, Good and Can. Also Techno and Can, Techno and Champ.:)

- I always glad to see Pete's mom.

- Last scene: roles are changed. Ae is looking on DayLi and Pete like Pete use to look on him and Chompoo.

Archived