[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, baw74 said:

What a terrible bed - my shins/legs would be all torn up getting in/out of that thing...

Would you believe i never even noticed the bed? I was concentrating on what was in the bed, but you're right. It look like something a student would throw together who's doesn't have any money, so i'm going to assume that it's P'No's bed. :D

After the MV came out everyone started talking about how we're probably not getting a S2 and now I'm bummed out :/

Spoiler

It looks like Ae and Pete are being reunited in the MV which means all the crap with Pete's Dad taking him away is gonna happen within the next 4 episodes??? I'll be pissed if that's what happens. I already hate the storyline but it's such a BIG story that it deserves a whole season, not 4 episodes!

4 minutes ago, winetart said:

After the MV came out everyone started talking about how we're probably not getting a S2 and now I'm bummed out :/

Reveal hidden contents

It looks like Ae and Pete are being reunited in the MV which means all the crap with Pete's Dad taking him away is gonna happen within the next 4 episodes??? I'll be pissed if that's what happens. I already hate the storyline but it's such a BIG story that it deserves a whole season, not 4 episodes!

I personally think it's way to early to make such a big assumption. I'm not saying it won't happen, but we should just enjoy the series and see what happens. I love all the episodes, the storyline, the actors and everyone involved with it. They've all done an awesome job in my opinion. :)

I see Tin as Pete's bodyguard protecting him from bad influence of thai programme student.B)

DpEDkBPU4AEt3Ff.jpg

I like the way Kengla is looking at Techno.

tumblr_pgc1t7F50N1r9cisqo3_r1_540.gif

But when i watched the MV i had feeling like their scenes were kind of out of place compare with other couples.

Woah. I thought Kengkla bedscene would be cut-off coz of the spinoff. There is so many things to happen with so little time, I hope they dont rush off. I like the speed of novel to drama right now. But even if they slow I wont mind. (If there is a promise of S2)

The show, the cast, the director just reason enough to have a S2. Where can I find a show that has all its main and side characters that the audience care for? And of course in particular I would love to watch more of Ae-Pete, Tin-Can and Kengkla-techno couple and also Captain Pond. I know I watched perth-saint's fanmeets without understanding a word and still giggled like crazy. BL Gods make it happen. I promise i wont FF if it happens:wub:

(On a side note: Who would have thought that the naughtiest of this bunch are Perth and Plan irl. :joy: )

53 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Who would have thought that the naughtiest of this bunch are Perth and Plan irl

I think it's easy to expect from Perth being naughty. But seems like Plan is the type who hide it under being calm and not talkative.

39 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

poor him include him too in the gang

I'm actually curious about Tin's relationship with Ae and the others in the future. Since he will be connected with them through Can and Pete anyway.

@aniola And when you put these two in the same room together.. :joy:

https://twitter.com/yoop3230/status/1049628423058939904

Cr concern.

About Tin, I cannot even imagine him having fun with others. Mean did a wonderful job here. As you said, maybe when he tries to get close to Can, he will have no choice but to get close to Ae.

17 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

As you said, maybe when he tries to get close to Can, he will have no choice but to get close to Ae.

I just imagine the scene where Tin, Pete, Can and Ae are sitting together and chatting. And that's what we have:

AePete - sweet boyfriends

TinCan - sweet boyfriends

Ae and Can - good friends

Pete and Can - friends

Pete and Tin - good friends

Ae and Tin - angry looking at each other:lol:

43 minutes ago, aniola said:

I just imagine the scene where Tin, Pete, Can and Ae are sitting together and chatting. And that's what we have:

AePete - sweet boyfriends

TinCan - sweet boyfriends

Ae and Can - good friends

Pete and Can - friends

Pete and Tin - good friends

Ae and Tin - angry looking at each other:lol:

I have an account on MyDramalist--name is anchonomore...someone wrote, "I am the few that are shipping AeXTin" and of course people were confused and I was like, "I can totally see Ae dominating Tin and Tin liking it" :lol:

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

They look really cute together. Questions is....is P'No just sleeping or is he drunk? Looks like we'll soon find out. :P

The way Kengla is looking at Techno and the positioning in bed leads me to believe that Kengla may have given Techno the keys to the kingdom :phew:. I mean all we got is Kengla doing the talking. Pitcher's could have changed....we'll see hopefully.

6 hours ago, baw74 said:

What a terrible bed - my shins/legs would be all torn up getting in/out of that thing...

On my first glance, I thought it was a rug...then after you said that, I looked closer and realized they were wooden slates...LOL and they do tear up you ankles and legs...had that set up in college. Looked cool but hurt a lot...

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I personally think it's way to early to make such a big assumption. I'm not saying it won't happen, but we should just enjoy the series and see what happens. I love all the episodes, the storyline, the actors and everyone involved with it. They've all done an awesome job in my opinion. :)

Agreed. I think unless they went into production with a 2nd season in the bag...decisions had to be made about the story arcs including bringing forward stuff from other books to this season ( like the Tar story). So I'm just waiting to see what P'Knew in his directorial wisdom decided to do.  Although I can't help but think....

Spoiler

05133b25433c82714882673a08ff3cf87660e1-w

...the next 3 episodes are going to be KD prototypes for angst...cause he haven't had any..

8 hours ago, readlire92 said:

"Hope" หวัง (OST Love By Chance) by Rose Sirinthip โรส ศิรินทิพย์ (OFFICIAL MV)

The scenes in this are interesting... 

I'm just going to wait and see what happens because I really want a season 2 but I'll live without one just like I did with 2Moons (before this current mess they're in) and Gu Family Book, the continuation of her work by one of my favorite authors Sandrine Gasq Dion who passed away in the middle of 3 different series. 

My point is... No season 2 wouldn't kill me and I may be tipsy right now because I was out with friends. One of my besties made a surprise visit in for a week. I'm so happy!! And getting drunk on a work night. richard simmons

44 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

because I really want a season 2 but I'll live without one

I think most important thing in not having season 2 is having a proper ending for season 1. But i believe everything will be alright on this matter.

6 minutes ago, aniola said:

I think most important thing in not having season 2 is having a proper ending for season 1. But i believe everything will be alright on this matter.

Yes!

Let's believe in P'New and the writer of the script! they have already given us 9 really good episodes! So hopefully we will have a good ending! 

Cheers :)

20 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Another series for Wednesday viewing. Might be interesting to watch. :D

Hide contents

Premiere on Wednesday, 10th Oct.
7:00 PM on LINE TV
They said there WILL BE SUBS 

Just follow their official page My Dream The Series (นายในฝัน) for international episode links.

cr: Lazy Subber

I was excited at first, but then after seeing the more recent videos it feels so cartoonish in a way or just odd? Might be the acting isn't that great so far, but I'll def watch it. 

Archived