Quantcast

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

12 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Even the word LOVE has different meanings. I "LOVE" my friends and family dearly, but i'm "IN LOVE" with my husband. 

I don't talk about LOVE word, but especially for the LIKE one you used two times for describ your relation. Please, don"t put in my mouth words i never said. I said there is a difference between LOVE and LIKE verb, which didn't mean the same thing/action. Of course, you can LOVE who you want in the way you want, i never talk about that. It's a lot better to make it relative and put things into perspective than to select only one word for exprim a thought. So this is what i try to constantly do for made things more clear. And i'm open to any positiveness argument, so you are welcome!

• Like 1
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good news is..height doesn't matter when you're horizontal...LOL

cr:twitter There's a beautiful BL " first night " bubble floating over all  the BL lands... and I for one am not going to prick it !    

1 hour ago, Park Baekhyun said:

Oof that first kiss was fast. Not that I'm complaining tho

I don't think anyone is...it clearly beats 12 episodes of staring longingly into his eyes and ending with lip touching...( yeah I'm throwing shade).  

54 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've never wanted a week to go in so fast in my life. 

Well I also watch mega episodes of Chinese fantasy dramas so I can be distracted until next Friday...they release two episodes a day...LOL of course I could rewatch ( again) LBC purely for educational reasons...or blow through two seasons of LS..( again )- no matter what we do...Friday at 22:15 is still...about 140 +/- hours from now. :crazy::o:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, deltos said:

I don't think anyone is...it clearly beats 12 episodes of staring longingly into his eyes and ending with lip touching...( yeah I'm throwing shade).  

Well I also watch mega episodes of Chinese fantasy dramas so I can be distracted until next Friday...they release two episodes a day...LOL of course I could rewatch ( again) LBC purely for educational reasons...or blow through two seasons of LS..( again )- no matter what we do...Friday at 22:15 is still...about 140 +/- hours from now. :crazy::o:lol:

I shouldn't be surprised you're haunting this board... LOL.

Dammit why am I back here? I swore off Soompi after Addicted, then after Lovesick, then after Make It Right, then after SOTUS, then...

I need an intervention.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, deltos said:

I think I’ll follow your lead and do the same. I might also watch Advance Bravely again :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, baw74 said:

I shouldn't be surprised you're haunting this board... LOL.

Dammit why am I back here? I swore off Soompi after Addicted, then after Lovesick, then after Make It Right, then after SOTUS, then...

I need an intervention.

If you build it..they will cum...Dude...it was just a matter of time before  you came back...after the  E4 preview...I knew you had too !:lol:  And there are NO interventions...just fall down the rabbit hole with the rest of us !

I think I’ll follow your lead and do the same. I might also watch Advance Bravely again 

That's a good one too...I also forgot about this thing call work...so I have a week long conference...that will take of waiting time too !  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, deltos said:

That's a good one too...I also forgot about this thing call work...so I have a week long conference...that will take of waiting time too !  

I'm reading the novel at the minute and sadly they had to make a lot of changes to the program storyline to satisfy the Chinese regulators. They tried to make into a bromance instead of a romance, but you can tell it's more than that.

Ahhhh that's true. I love my work so i don't mind and being one of the bosses always helps me waste i mean ease the time away. :D

I swear to whatever your chosen diety is - the first time I see a [Oishi/seaweed snack/ice cream] product placement commercial I'm gonna turn it off and never watch a Thai BL again.

Spoiler

I may have made this statement before.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I swear to whatever your chosen diety is - the first time I see a [Oishi/seaweed snack/ice cream] product placement commercial I'm gonna turn it off and never watch a Thai BL again.

Reveal hidden contents

you forgot Ramen  and yeah you did...and here you are back again.

2 hours ago, baw74 said:

Reveal hidden contents

But what are they going to feed each other then? Regular not-advertisement food? Surely not!

And what about those "you've got ice cream in your finger/lips/d*ck, let me lick it for you" moments? Surely you don't want them to disappear!?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, evanevan said:

And what about those "you've got ice cream in your finger/lips/d*ck, let me lick it for you" moments? Surely you don't want them to disappear!?

What drama YOU watching...??:lol:

• LOL 3