Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Does anyone else like Can's slow talking friend? I thought the character would be a little irritating, but i'm getting quite attached to him. When they were eating at the table and started to lean in waiting for him to finish what he was saying, i found myself doing to same thing. I've never come across an Asian that talks so slow. Normally we're pretty fast talkers. At least i am when speaking Korean. English not so much. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

This songg :bawling:

From Lovesick. 

33 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Does anyone else like Can's slow talking friend? I thought the character would be a little irritating, but i'm getting quite attached to him. When they were eating at the table and started to lean in waiting for him to finish what he was saying, i found myself doing to same thing. I've never come across an Asian that talks so slow. Normally we're pretty fast talkers. At least i am when speaking Korean. English not so much. 

He talks pretty slow in any language I think...LOL. Yeah he's growing on me...a nice comedic relief and direct opposite of his hyper best friend.  Wonder what's going to happen when Can gets his Tin?:lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

No one link work for international fans this week! Hopefully, i have seen it with WeLoveSoompi link (thanks a lot for the post)

I can see all the parts without any problems directly from the LINE TV links.

Part 1/4 tv.line.me/embed/3739050

Part 2/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739051 

Part 3/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739068 

Part 4/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739109 

Only part one had a 0 missing at the end, which I corrected, thanks to PLECK noticing the mistake.

The Eng Subs will be available there anyway.

Cheers...!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

39442443_983919958454258_826894449023700

39497792_983919951787592_319793349928157

Hope not >.<

Yup, not happening. You can even tell that Ae looks at her nonchalantly, unlike how he looks at Pete the first time.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, evanevan said:

Yup, not happening. You can even tell that Ae looks at her nonchalantly, unlike how he looks at Pete the first time.

Not going to happen. I don't know why they always have to introduce a female to stir things up. It would be more interesting if they introduced another guy instead. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against females. I have many females friends who are awesome, but it still irritates me a little. I'll zip it and see how it plays out. :vicx: :D

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Not going to happen. I don't know why they always have to introduce a female to stir things up. It would be more interesting if they introduced another guy instead. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against females. I have many females friends who are awesome, but it still irritates me a little. I'll zip it and see how it plays out. :vicx: :D

Interestingly enough , I was having this exact conversation today with a writer friend of mine who explained, that  it's a plot device and a trope that appears in most BL series.  How else will one male ( usually str8) character reconcile the feelings he has for another guy ?  Like you, I think another guy could do the same thing ( aka DBM). But somehow the one male character has to act against a female to confirm/recognize/accept his feels for the other guy. Rather laborious if you ask me; it's never pretty  and there's never a Yiwha around to balance things..:lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

Interestingly enough , I was having this exact conversation today with a writer friend of mine who explained, that  it's a plot device and a trope that appears in most BL series.  How else will one male ( usually str8) character reconcile the feelings he has for another guy ?  Like you, I think another guy could do the same thing ( aka DBM). But somehow the one male character has to act against a female to confirm/recognize/accept his feels for the other guy. Rather laborious if you ask me; it's never pretty  and there's never a Yiwha around to balance things..:lol:

Makes sense i suppose. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a storyline where the "straight" guy turns out to be "gay" for just that one person and straight for everyone else.  :angry:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, deltos said:

it's never pretty  and there's never a Yiwha around to balance things..:lol:

Ae's niece is the kind-of-Yiwha here. :P She did pretty well on her first appearance. :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I can see all the parts without any problems directly from the LINE TV links.

Part 1/4 tv.line.me/embed/3739050

Part 2/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739051 

Part 3/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739068 

Part 4/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739109 

Only part one had a 0 missing at the end, which I corrected, thanks to PLECK noticing the mistake.

The Eng Subs will be available there anyway.

Cheers...!!

This doesn't change the situation for me. Yesterday, i was unable to watch ep 3 with all links you posted! It just opened a little window saying: "Sorry,  TV Line is not yet available in your country"!Then, later in the night, visiting international dedicated Twitter site, i click on 1st link and it worked!. This doesn't change the fact that in the afternoon, all links you posted into Soompi forum was unavailable for me! I'm glad if they worked for others. I just notice this fact for let you know, not more. As it is natural to ask question when something didn't work as usual. As you can see, i didn't throw myself out of the window (i live at ground floor), i know i finally watch it one day  ha ha ha :joy:

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, KarenT said:

I am watching this video with a smile on my face :grin:  and love in my eye :love: 

Hello to all Trinidad and Tobago fans! It's nice to know you like the serie. You are welcome among us.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Makes sense i suppose. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a storyline where the "straight" guy turns out to be "gay" for just that one person and straight for everyone else.  :angry:

Ae is a virgin. Even his mouth, his tongue, his lips are virgin too. He might not have understood himself either. He could be bisexual, and Pete could be Ae's cup of tea, but the probability of meeting someone else like Pete is extremely small.

I'm not a fan of this storyline either. But it bears some ironic similarity to my situation.

I''ve been gay all of my life since 13 year old until now, but I used to really really liked one of my high school female friends. At that time, I thought  I could turn "straight" for her. Her appearance during my high school years made me forget that I liked boys, and also made me question myself if I was really gay or not. Haha. She only thought of me as a friend though, and I'm happy with being gay anyway. But after high school, I haven't been able to meet any other girls that give me those kinds of feeling. So, I think I can be "straight" for just that female friend of mine and gay for everyone else. Haha.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, deltos said:

This sequence have totally not same perfume with eng sub! First thanks to LS for the work (i like a lot this kind of little vid spot), and to Deltos for find it and post. Now, i understand why Ae and Pete's faces are illuminated early in the morning. At first, i was thinking it was harmless talking between uncle and niece, while it is a revelation from the Ae's interest for Pete! Great!:wub:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I am! I don't still understood the reason this character had been introduce into the serie. Maybe he exist in the novel. Or it is a promo for peoples which have speech problem. I agree with second solution, cause it reminds me Bank Rak Soi 9/1 which talk about many different kind of social problem inside a family and friends. It's good if they try to make people sensitized with that. For now, i don't see other reason. I don't found him irritating, and as you, i try to guess what he need to say, and unconsciously, i push hoping it help to take out words from his mouth.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, evanevan said:

What a BL serie can be without the "femme fatale" character? A quiet serie! :joy:

So, since LS 2, this is usual to introduce women, in the way to just counterbalance "action" between both male heroes. At first, this was really irritating to me, then i thinked it was good to show what women are able to do for ruin boy's love, when they think to have priority! For finally enough please to me  I agree, the Ae's look at the girl didn't augur no good things for her :joy:

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I think it is as add a chilli into a peaceful fruit salad!!!

• Like 2