[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

@readlire92  I dont know if its just me, but when I click the link in your post it goes blank.

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know it’s wishful thinking but I’d love to see that reversed and Can being the seme and Tin being the uke. Am I being cruel? ;)

Your wish might happen. lol. As far as i heard from novel gossips, its can who will be stronger than Tin in the later part of the novel. I think its mentally though. :tounge_xd:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This off topic but i have nothing to do this morning. :D

Spoiler

I was a little bored and decided to watch an episode of Bangkok G  Story on You Tube which I’ve never watched before. One scene had two guys so desperate to get down to business they picked up the wrong tube of what they thought was lube. Turns out it was super glue. Talk about ending up with a solid connection. I know I shouldn’t find it funny but I can’t stop laughing about it. I’m easily amused these days. :P

27 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Reveal hidden contents

I was a little bored and decided to watch an episode of Bangkok G  Story on You Tube which I’ve never watched before. One scene had two guys so desperate to get down to business they picked up the wrong tube of what they thought was lube. Turns out it was super glue. Talk about ending up with a solid connection. I know I shouldn’t find it funny but I can’t stop laughing about it. I’m easily amused these days. :P

It's actually a funny show...there are some...quite interesting situations which occur...:phew:

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

It's actually a funny show...there are some...quite interesting situations which occur...:phew:

Thanks. I’ll check it out more later. I’ve seen people talk about it but never watched an episode. I know I shouldn’t wish time away, but I really wish it was Friday again. :)

26 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks. I’ll check it out more later. I’ve seen people talk about it but never watched an episode. I know I shouldn’t wish time away, but I really wish it was Friday again. :)

well the fact that there is a Wednesday in-between now and Friday helps.:lol:

18 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm back from a week long work trip, and we just caught up on both shows. I mentioned to the husband that TWM is out on Wednesday, we're both happy.  :D

45 minutes ago, deltos said:

That's very true. I've been going through the hard drive on our media system and found 43 episodes of  "The Kings Woman" that i've never even watched. I must be losing it to have forgotten to watch an entire series with Zhang Bin Bin. I think that's going to be one of my binge viewing this week. 

Spoiler

KGrqqN2HuHT87-zi5JAEzXilKFngGgTkvd3501_g

14 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That's very true. I've been going through the hard drive on our media system and found 43 episodes of  "The Kings Woman" that i've never even watched. I must be losing it to have forgotten to watch an entire series with Zhang Bin Bin. I think that's going to be one of my binge viewing this week. 

Reveal hidden contents

Dude ! how could could you ?  Zhang is hot AF. As CD's go, TKW isn't bad. He was also  tasty in TMOPB as were several others...:phew:

49 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I'm back from a week long work trip, and we just caught up on both shows. I mentioned to the husband that TWM is out on Wednesday, we're both happy.  :D

Welcome back ! the T level has increased again !:joy:

21 minutes ago, deltos said:

Dude ! how could could you ?  Zhang is hot AF. As CD's go, TKW isn't bad. He was also  tasty in TMOPB as were several others...:phew:

I know!! :(

I also loved him in "Love O2O" and his "bromance" with Zheng Yecheng who's also hot. :D

57 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Hide contents

OMG where can I find this show? He is just beautiful. Will I need to do like @deltos and get a vpn? Ugh there are way too many shows I could be watching that I don't get to because I live in the Caribbean. I need to consider moving to Asia...

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know!! :(

I also loved him in "Love O2O" and his "bromance" with Zheng Yecheng who's also hot. :D

yep..Yang Yang wasn't bad either...

50 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

OMG where can I find this show? He is just beautiful. Will I need to do like @deltos and get a vpn? Ugh there are way too many shows I could be watching that I don't get to because I live in the Caribbean. I need to consider moving to Asia...

Go here.

9 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Hide contents

It's one of my favorite shows actually...over the top situations with sweetness from their friendship...you'll be rooting for some people to get their happy ending (no pun intended) 

Archived