[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm being good today and decided not to read it either. :)

Not sure it's being good...it's more like I know what's going on...it's the how :phew: that makes my head hurt...some things are lost in translation...:joy:

18 minutes ago, deltos said:

Not sure it's being good...it's more like I know what's going on...it's the how :phew: that makes my head hurt...some things are lost in translation...:joy:

Exactly. I'm not going to be reading anymore novel translations. The ones that i have read about Pete and Ae are still firmly inside my head and i'm going to let my imagination handle the rest. :)

There are so many Memes about Friday nite...wish I could share but I'd have to  go 10 deep in spoilers...however this one was cute and funny...

this is the clean  PG - 12 version 

s__2998289.jpg

this one is from a ghost shipper...

s__2998294.jpg

Rumor( speculation) has it that this may be the TharnType Combo... like will they ever show up this season ?
43171504_697975483903239_325697348982695

14 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Exactly. I'm not going to be reading anymore novel translations. The ones that i have read about Pete and Ae are still firmly inside my head and i'm going to let my imagination handle the rest. :)

Apparently there is an English translation of the novel (s) happening. The author is working on finding a publisher so they say. Well so far, it's been mostly imagination...and considering experience ...limited imagination:joy:.

17 minutes ago, deltos said:

There are so many Memes about Friday nite...wish I could share but I'd have to  go 10 deep in spoilers...however this one was cute and funny...

this is the clean  PG - 12 version 

s__2998289.jpg

I believe that reference to shrimp is going to haunt the characters Pete, Ae and the series forever. :)

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well every series needs a hook...this is theirs...:lol:

I know and I hope the guys love shrimp. I can see a lot of fans sending them a LOT of shrimp as a gift. :joy:

I can't even unwrap a shrimp as i'm allergic to them. I'm such a sad Korean. :bawling:

9 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know and I hope the guys love shrimp. I can see a lot of fans sending them a LOT of shrimp as a gift. :joy:

I can't even unwrap a shrimp as i'm allergic to them. I'm such a sad Korean. :bawling:

I hope they are the tiger shrimp they are sending...the little pink one are only good for salad...

Well you can always unwrap a hot 밤고구마 the affect will prolly be the same:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

I hope they are the tiger shrimp they are sending...the little pink one are only good for salad...

Well you can always unwrap a hot 밤고구마 the affect will prolly be the same:rolleyes:

That's true. Kims wondering why i'm looking at him out of the corner of my eye. :joy:

45 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Your not the only one actually. I can't eat any seafood from a shell. Not even clams or conch (lambie) which is very popular here too. If your a sad Korean, then I'm a pathetic island girl :expressionless:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Apparently there is an English translation of the novel (s) happening. The author is working on finding a publisher so they say. Well so far, it's been mostly imagination...and considering experience ...limited imagination:joy:.

But self publishing is a thing... What if the English publisher says no... It can happen... 2Moons still hasn't put out their novel and I heard they were working on a publisher too...the year before... I suddenly feel concerned. I actually really want to read most of her books.

19 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

But self publishing is a thing... What if the English publisher says no... It can happen... 2Moons still hasn't put out their novel and I heard they were working on a publisher too...the year before... I suddenly feel concerned. I actually really want to read most of her books.

Well,  I wouldn't compare 2M to LBC...2m was and still is  a hot mess:lol: not to mention you can find a fully translated copy of the 3 books for 2M online.  I'm sure with all the hype this is getting...she might not have the same kind of problems and if what I tried to read withTinCan is indicative of the kinda of translations out there...I'll wait until something comes from a publisher.:glasses: Although the chapters I read  back in May were translated with perfection...don't know who it was and the site is gone...

7 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Your not the only one actually. I can't eat any seafood from a shell.

I don't eat any seafood too, but not because i'm allergic or something, i just don't like it, it doesn't look tasty to me at all. :ph34r:

Well...it's almost time....thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of fans all  sitting around their tv's laptops, and phones...waiting to see two guys,  as a fan on another forum said " do it " :joy: 

Anyway...I know that this was posted as a  Episode 9 Starter Pack:

Spoiler

messageimage_1538741868509.jpg

But for those who can't use that pack and in the pursuit of gender equity. I share with you ( just received this) 

Episode 9 Starter Pack #2.  

Spoiler

s__3055618.jpg

Nothing like choices.....happy viewing !

44 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well...it's almost time....thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of fans all  sitting around their tv's laptops, and phones...waiting to see two guys,  as a fan on another forum said " do it " :joy: 

Anyway...I know that this was posted as a  Episode 9 Starter Pack:

Reveal hidden contents

messageimage_1538741868509.jpg

But for those who can't use that pack and in the pursuit of gender equity. I share with you ( just received this) 

Episode 9 Starter Pack #2.  

Reveal hidden contents

s__3055618.jpg

Nothing like choices.....happy viewing !

Well all starter packs are good to have. Just wanted to say enjoy the episode when it's shown. I'm sitting in a restaurant right now having dinner with friends and unfortunately won't be home in time to watch it live. I'll watch it in the morning during breakfast. Gives me something extra to look forward to. Anyway, enjoy and talk tomorrow. :D

9 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

The live links aren't working for me :bawling: I'll just wait till later. 

What link did you used?

Better watch at gmm25 live streaming..

http://www.zaatvhd.com/channel-gmm25-online/

Works perfectly. Unfortunately its just ended. Just watch on Line.

Beside, the sex scenes is being cut.

My hope destroyed when it being cut. But then I remember, it aired on tv. They will definitely cut it. T.T

I will rewatch the full version on Line..

Archived