[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

But wasn't money invested in Addicted too? (that's a real question, I actually don't know the background of this show). 

To be fair, in the show, Gu Hai never sexually assaulted Lin. He just kinda tied him up and kissed him. But he was kinda assertive. Idk he definitely stopped pretty quickly. kissing someone isn' rape, just stupid. Obviously not cool irl but idk creative licenses man. you gotta watch it to see why i excuse it. also idk if they had sponsors cause I definitely didn't notice any.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone. I think I am posting for the first time on this thread. I have been following this show since the start and enjoying every moment of it. Ai and Pete are absolutely adorable. I am also a big fan of Techno and Kengkla couple. They are unlike any couple I have seen so far in BL and I can't wait for their arc to start. For Tin/Can, I still have to feel anything for them. Right now, I am lukewarm but hopefully they will grow on me. Also, kudos to Perth. Despite being quite young, his acting is so on point. I can't wait to see his future works.

18 minutes ago, checkmatey said:

To be fair, in the show, Gu Hai never sexually assaulted Lin. He just kinda tied him up and kissed him. But he was kinda assertive. Idk he definitely stopped pretty quickly. kissing someone isn' rape, just stupid. Obviously not cool irl but idk creative licenses man. you gotta watch it to see why i excuse it. also idk if they had sponsors cause I definitely didn't notice any.

To be fair, had Addicted not been banned, we would have seen Gu Hai actually rape Lin out of spite so I wouldn't necessarily cite him. Sorry for butting in though!

50 minutes ago, checkmatey said:

Spoiler

Don't forget kidnaped, then tied him up.  .if you didn't see any sponsors there prolly we're any product sponsors - just some private investors. It was made on the cheap. 

4 hours ago, checkmatey said:

Kidnapping, tiying up and forcely kissing someone is more than being stupid. And it is originally rape and would have been clear on screen without ban. As for creative license, it's a cheap excuse when it comes to BL imho. I mean, let's be serious, Addicted is not exactly a piece of art and artistic license is made to skip mundane details from real life situations to make them look more exciting, not to condone rape cause everyone knows it makes the lead character so manly and attractive. 

6 hours ago, checkmatey said:

If I remember correctly-and please excuse this aging woman-Gu Hai forced himself on Lin. He even went as far as grabbing Lin''s privates when they were sharing the bed even when Lin told him to stop. That is sexual harassing/assault because he was forcing an unwilling Lin into doing sexual things. Also kidnapping Lin trying to rape him to make him stay etc  just plain wrong. Again this drama tried to normalize such behavior and many people who still fetishistice or fantasize about it are always raving abut how good it is, when in reality they are perpetuating the idea that those types of behaviors are okay when it's boys. Imagine if Lin was a girl, would the discussion be the same or would people be really upset about it? It's sad that we have to envision a woman in that role to see just HOW fu68Ed up Gu Hai really was. He was an unhealthy character that was glorified by fans because they found the actor sexy/good looking. Imagine him being an "ugly" person...all of the fans would have been calling him a rapist from the get go. 

14 minutes ago, deltos said:

On another note:

I just got time watching episode 8. Wish me luck  . . . not to giggling too much or my parent would suspicious,
But considering this picture, they didn't have sex yet in episode 8.

Ugh I think I've created a monster... I never should have let him watch the episodes. Dee has the patience of a Cheetah on steroids. It going... gone.:weary:

It's only tuesday and I'm like, I'll just set up the live for you so you can watch it at home while I'm at work. It will be Friday before you know it. "Friday is too far away. I want to see it now. What else can I watch? I'm bored.":expressionless: Like are you three...?

Then if your bored clean the freaking garage like I asked you for the past year. He's driving me nuts. I can't wait from Saturday after the subs when he realizes he has another week for episode 10... I'm going to kill him in his sleep:skull: or send him off to see his mom in Florida. He has vacation days coming. He can take them early...:naughty:

3 hours ago, deltos said:

It's getting hotter and hotter in here! 

Oh the Memes are flying on this one...

Jeez tell me about it. I just found out my neighbour two doors down watches K Dramas on netflix. If she weren't such a prude, I might have introduced her to BL dramas... :yum:. She could do with a dose of all this hotness...lmfaooooo

25 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

It's only tuesday and I'm like, I'll just set up the live for you so you can watch it at home while I'm at work. It will be Friday before you know it. "Friday is too far away. I want to see it now. What else can I watch? I'm bored."

Perhaps then you can send him here :phew:

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Perhaps then you can send him here :phew:

Oh God. No. There's only one episode out. He'll really drive me nuts every week now. Is it Wednesday? Is is Friday? No, just no. I can't lol. And the worse part is I secretly agree with him because I feel the same way. The only difference is I never drove him crazy about it. I usually just come here lmfao. I would tell him to join but he's the lurker kind. He'll never say a word... Which reminds me I should check to see if he's already lurking on here. Dee's the type who might like to read comments of me talking about him...:expressionless:

Archived